Aug 22, 2021
Goddamned platforming, I fell into the same goddamn hole 3 times like the retard I am.
Also, damn, the succubus boss in the cave is pretty damned hard.
I concur on both points.

The instant death pits are a big problem in an otherwise (fairly) well-balanced game. Luckily, newer updates added a skill on the upgrade menu that makes them only take most of your health, so you effectively get one chance to fuck up. The double jump is also a must buy for the later levels.

The succubus boss appears to be the hardest boss in the game as she can:
1) Juggle you into the corner until you die
2) Has access to an (effectively) instant death grab
3) Happens at an early point in the game before you get access to the real damage dealing magic attacks that make bosses winnable on hard mode.

She is the only boss that I have attempted to grind skills for and also the only boss I was forced to beat on normal mode because I got so pissed off at being stun locked constantly.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm, that is odd. Though UnityDataMine doesn't look like it's mining from your computer either, it's a repository of Unity libraries and packages. Datamining in that context is a pretty innocuous activity, it's just people looking for new features or hidden information in a program, which is especially useful for modders to know.
May I please ask what would you recommend to check your computer for miners? I already have malwarebytes running.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Honestly, one of the worst games here. Developer certainly did take care of the visuals etc. but the gameplay is d*gshit. Do you enjoy being one-shot killed by the weakest enemies, even on the lowest difficulty? Do you enjoy boss battles where you can't attack for 5 minutes straight and enemies attack in sequence that is unavoidable? Do you enjoy useless blocking mechanic that let's entire damage in? Do you like raging in COD? That's the game for you.
don't be a troll please. ..or at least first change your name to troll001 if you're going to do it so obviously

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Lots of shiteaters in thread. Gitgud
If I could beat the game on Hard with the added challenge of skulls, you can quit bitching and keep playing on normal with baby seat updates. It is kind of tiring to see the same points being brought up when it clearly has been discussed to death.

Also:
Why purposely enter a rape game thread just to shit it up? It's like entering an NTR thread to complain about there being NTR. Why would you complain about rape in a game and its relatively accurate portrayal when the tags let you know ahead of time? Does your coombrain equate rape with happy consensual sex? The writing in this game is pretty solid, and the dev choosing to incorporate rape into Ricca's story and a virgin run being impossible to achieve doesn't bother me, since if it were possible the story wouldn't work.

Jun 19, 2018
don't be a troll please. ..or at least first change your name to troll001 if you're going to do it so obviously
I am of the opinion that this is one of the highest quality pieces of work out there, but I have to agree with the frustrations regarding boss design:

- having to spend 15 minutes running through the same boring level over and over again and every time needing to take the detour to collect the Silver Crystal Shard and the skill sword, only to get another chance at learning/defeating the boss. Comes across as outdated game design that does not respect the player's time. I think I've memorized the entire layout and enemy locations for the caverns by now. Not to mention Chapter 18, that has earned my award for most cancerous level design - run through two areas, pitfall tentacle chase with annoying vertical movement enemies and then when you think it's finally over, surprise boss fight.

- bosses are extremely damage spongy (which makes players grow impatient and open up for mistakes, then get killed and have to start over, wasting even more time) and seem to have no internal cooldowns on their abilities: succubus boss does 3 lunge grapples in a row, spin to win corner juggle that can one-shot the player from full Health without any chance for counterplay, etc

- also your fairy friend has that "burst" or whatever it's called ability where she freezes the opponent for a moment, a lot of times players will let their guard down thinking the boss got interrupted and they will move in for a combo, only for the boss to then resume whatever attack they were in the middle of performing. I don't know, but there were times when I preferred if fairy didn't interfere in the fight at all because of that effect.

While I do agree there are "unfair" elements to bosses that make it look like the game lacks polish, it's important to acknowledge that there are also bullshit-level cheesing/exploits that the player can perform:

- Backstep + Attack gives you almost permanent iframes. I have so far successfully mindlessly spammed it to cheese the skeletons on boat fight, Poseidon, pre-Archlich Wyvern Boss, get 188-hit combo on the Archlich (89 backstep attacks in a row) but then my finger gave in and I fcked up before the 200 combo achievement. Also works amazing against the lich guys that throw meteors at you.

- The Heavenly Odachi (Katana) has some potential to cheese the succubus fight. I haven't experimented much with it, but you can keep doing Light Attack Combo - into Down+Attack combo ender (from skill tree) to perma-stun her in the corner, I've been able to maintain the combo until boss gets to around 30% HP on hard difficulty. I'm not sure if she gains armor at that point or I just became tired and failed to keep the pace.
Useful to skip the boss's first phase/rush her into late phase, but absolutely useless vs her aerial attack, the katana's ground Up+Attack is incapable of knocking her down while she's airborne, you need to jump and do Forward+Attack or Down+Attack while in the air. I ended up switching to Scythe to defeat her in my playthrough, but the reason I beat her was that I started using Life Crystals and Armor repair kits, not the choice of weapon.

- there are probably more out there, but I can't think of any right now

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I am of the opinion that this is one of the highest quality pieces of work out there, but I have to agree with the frustrations regarding boss design:

- having to spend 15 minutes running through the same boring level over and over again and every time needing to take the detour to collect the Silver Crystal Shard and the skill sword, only to get another chance at learning/defeating the boss. Comes across as outdated game design that does not respect the player's time. I think I've memorized the entire layout and enemy locations for the caverns by now. Not to mention Chapter 18, that has earned my award for most cancerous level design - run through two areas, pitfall tentacle chase with annoying vertical movement enemies and then when you think it's finally over, surprise boss fight.

- bosses are extremely damage spongy (which makes players grow impatient and open up for mistakes, then get killed and have to start over, wasting even more time) and seem to have no internal cooldowns on their abilities: succubus boss does 3 lunge grapples in a row, spin to win corner juggle that can one-shot the player from full Health without any chance for counterplay, etc

- also your fairy friend has that "burst" or whatever it's called ability where she freezes the opponent for a moment, a lot of times players will let their guard down thinking the boss got interrupted and they will move in for a combo, only for the boss to then resume whatever attack they were in the middle of performing. I don't know, but there were times when I preferred if fairy didn't interfere in the fight at all because of that effect.

While I do agree there are "unfair" elements to bosses that make it look like the game lacks polish, it's important to acknowledge that there are also bullshit-level cheesing/exploits that the player can perform:

- Backstep + Attack gives you almost permanent iframes. I have so far successfully mindlessly spammed it to cheese the skeletons on boat fight, Poseidon, pre-Archlich Wyvern Boss, get 188-hit combo on the Archlich (89 backstep attacks in a row) but then my finger gave in and I fcked up before the 200 combo achievement. Also works amazing against the lich guys that throw meteors at you.

- The Heavenly Odachi (Katana) has some potential to cheese the succubus fight. I haven't experimented much with it, but you can keep doing Light Attack Combo - into Down+Attack combo ender (from skill tree) to perma-stun her in the corner, I've been able to maintain the combo until boss gets to around 30% HP on hard difficulty. I'm not sure if she gains armor at that point or I just became tired and failed to keep the pace.
Useful to skip the boss's first phase/rush her into late phase, but absolutely useless vs her aerial attack, the katana's ground Up+Attack is incapable of knocking her down while she's airborne, you need to jump and do Forward+Attack or Down+Attack while in the air. I ended up switching to Scythe to defeat her in my playthrough, but the reason I beat her was that I started using Life Crystals and Armor repair kits, not the choice of weapon.

- there are probably more out there, but I can't think of any right now
I agree with some of that.. you have good points, but also ppl have discussed that weight + wearing all heavier armor gives poise and other dmg negating benefits..

but I will say that I actually like the fact that the Dev really tried to make it somewhat skill based for hard mode..

and I realize I'm probably the minority on that..

it's just some ppl in this thread even acted like you can spam 1 attack button and win.. but they were just trolling ofc except on lower difficulty i guess..

I like that you actually gave the game a fair go and I really do agree with some of the dmg sponginess of a few bosses lol

on the topic of not respecting the player's time.. I also agree.. but I thought the Dev is working toward possibly fixing that by providing a way to start a level midway or at a half save point? I thought I read that.. anyways, I know it's not in the game yet so I guess it doesn't matter yet..

anyways, good points!
..and interesting advice towards game mechanics

Reactions: Bileygr240

patatomilker

Nov 1, 2017
Uncensor plugin doesn't seem to work for me, checked the older comments many people says that it got fixed after disabling their firewall but that didn't work for me. Any other suggestions?

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
where is the "gazer" enemy in chapter 10? i need to find it to see the h scene

I only see ghouls, bats, and the ice spirit thing in that level but no "gazer"

EDIT : Nevermind I found it, you need to take the top path after the checkpoint

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
I concur on both points.

The instant death pits are a big problem in an otherwise (fairly) well-balanced game. Luckily, newer updates added a skill on the upgrade menu that makes them only take most of your health, so you effectively get one chance to fuck up. The double jump is also a must buy for the later levels.

The succubus boss appears to be the hardest boss in the game as she can:
1) Juggle you into the corner until you die
2) Has access to an (effectively) instant death grab
3) Happens at an early point in the game before you get access to the real damage dealing magic attacks that make bosses winnable on hard mode.

She is the only boss that I have attempted to grind skills for and also the only boss I was forced to beat on normal mode because I got so pissed off at being stun locked constantly.
I eventually beat her and felt pretty dope about it. For the first half of the HP bar, her attacks are relatively simple and I was able to perfect block and counter her to oblivion (I used the reaper scythe). The part after her HP is halved is where she gets ridiculous moves and somehow her defense doubles or something. For that I popped that lightning sword thing and the lightning buff was able to stunlock her until I chopped 15-20% of her HP. Alternatively, the lightning rush special attack also gives a short lightning buff. Though, I did use at least 3 full heal crystals.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed with the Winged Fallen Sisters H Scene.
I was hoping for a good threesome scene with both of them there, not just fucking at the same time.

Aside from that, this is an absolutely fantastic game. It is, in fact, the first H Game I've actually played through to the end, and I have actually read most of the dialogue in the scenes, rather than skipping it as I usually do.

Is there any more in a similar vein to this or more by this developer someone could point me to?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

...hint: after you complete a chapter, you can click on the '???' heart icon on the chapter select screen (for that chapter) to unlock scenes you have not yet seen. Maybe this will make things easier.
Uncensor plugin doesn't seem to work for me, checked the older comments many people says that it got fixed after disabling their firewall but that didn't work for me. Any other suggestions?
It. Works. Read the post(s) of the patch creator. (hint: either extract the plugin to the newly created v1.06 game's folder (so NO overwrites), or at the very least delete the 'unhollowed' folder from the Bepinex plugin's folder. Read these.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...s-v1-0-6-mogurasoft.89059/page-2#post-6229198
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-v1-0-6-mogurasoft.89059/page-53#post-7337948

Reactions: faresfares

ANAZE

Jul 26, 2021

Edit: Thanks for telling me how to use the "spoiler" and thanks for answering the question.

Last edited:

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Anyone has a full save? or atleast with unlocked chapters. I finished the game (very cool story) but I am lazy to do all the achievements. I am currently on 30pnts

Reactions: wor_on
Aug 22, 2021

Right after it prompts about it you need to head up to get on top of the bridge. The overall map takes a big U around it if you go low, but if you go up early you can cut across.

Reactions: faresfares
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes