Aug 22, 2021
Anyone has a full save? or atleast with unlocked chapters. I finished the game (very cool story) but I am lazy to do all the achievements. I am currently on 30pnts
You should have enough achievement points to unlock all the chapters if you find the silver stones in each level (which are not hard to find if you watch the minimap). If you set it to easy, you could probably run through all the levels in an hour or so to find them.

That being said, I will try to remember to post my save when I finish the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone has a full save? or atleast with unlocked chapters. I finished the game (very cool story) but I am lazy to do all the achievements. I am currently on 30pnts
You should have enough achievement points to unlock all the chapters if you find the silver stones in each level (which are not hard to find if you watch the minimap). If you set it to easy, you could probably run through all the levels in an hour or so to find them.

That being said, I will try to remember to post my save when I finish the game.
Adding to that, I'd just sortofkindofmaybewould like to mention that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SPOILER WARNING:
See that 'Flag' icon on the top of your "post comment box". Yup. That's for spoilers (select the text you want to hide, then use it), and hiding them behind a click. Just sayin'. 1642542859166.png

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
At the final fight before iris sacrifices herself. I noticed that you can dmg the DFD (dark fiend dragon) or possibly kill it, so my question is can someone actually kill it and save iris the trouble of sacrificing herself?
It's give you achievement and nothing more. Super easy on casual level.

substray

Oct 16, 2018
I was not expecting to spend 35+ hours on this game but here I am. I had an 18% off coupon on DLSite so I ended up buying it from them but this gem really needs to be on more storefronts.

Reactions: horribleaura

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
anone could help me? I've been trying for hourse but the closest I could get to blonde hair is some light greenish... can't ave a proper Sword Maiden without that

Jun 19, 2018
SPOILER WARNING:

At the final fight before iris sacrifices herself. I noticed that you can dmg the DFD (dark fiend dragon) or possibly kill it, so my question is can someone actually kill it and save iris the trouble of sacrificing herself? Im not skilled enough for it. I hope it unlocks a good ending where iris still lives.
That's not how you do a spoiler.

Jun 19, 2018
anone could help me? I've been trying for hourse but the closest I could get to blonde hair is some light greenish... can't ave a proper Sword Maiden without that
You need to use the Brightness slider and Vibracy to adjust the shade of blond you want. Try the following:

Hue: around -30 to -25
Saturation: anything above 0
Brightness: 100, but anything over 50 should work. If Contrast is on 0 you can even get blond hair on some negative Brightness values
Contrast: -5 to 0

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Cant find full save, can some1 post it? :)
Happy hunting. :p
(Default search order is "date: newest~oldest" BTH.)
1642611248416.png

Other dan dat I'm still trying 2 figure out a why 2 add INF HP cheat and maybe INF armor repair to?. XD
But I don't C the DLL for c-Sharp OOF. TwT
Does dis game even rely on Unity c-Sharp 2 begin with?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes