Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so 1.07 is adding colors to outfits and armor endurance on/off.. and bug fixes and adjustments

..or not? it showed that before and now it doesn't.. ???

it was on the dlsite game page.. info for update jan 22.. now it's gone.. idk

I also downloaded a version 1.07

Aug 22, 2021
Just started this and I really like it, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does more stuff like that happen? I know that was a special circumstance, but games that do that usually do it throughout the rest of the game too.
Honestly, kinda? She definitely has the full span of a hero arc and including quite a few failures.

The game's h-scenes (story or optional) favor humiliation and regret far more than enjoyment (with the latter happening mostly only with hypnotism or similar). They are well done but don't build happy endings.

That being said, the game itself even without the h-scenes is excellent are there are some that are more mellow and consensual.

I would say just skip past the ones you don't like. They are pretty clear from the outset where they are going.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

phomat0112

Nov 16, 2018
It's very weird, I watched some videos about gameplay of this game on yt but they kinda very easy. Im playing on normal mode but I feel like playing Darksoul but hentai version LOLOLOLOL. All enemies can knock me down only 2 hits and 1 hit by boss, even I have upgraded my HP skill and equiped armour already but it's not making any senses lol... btw i'm playing v1.06

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It's very weird, I watched some videos about gameplay of this game on yt but they kinda very easy. Im playing on normal mode but I feel like playing Darksoul but hentai version LOLOLOLOL. All enemies can knock me down only 2 hits and 1 hit by boss, even I have upgraded my HP skill and equiped armour already but it's not making any senses lol... btw i'm playing v1.06
Because you bought the skulls without reading their description
Use them to remove them from your inventory

Edit: Does anyone know if using the skulls gives you anything? Their description mentions you'll get shards after using them
What's the mechanic with this - do you get a flat rate back or is there a build up and the longer you possess them the more shards you get back?
Or is there a multiplier they give which causes you get more shards than normal from fallen enemies?

phomat0112

Nov 16, 2018
It's okay, half this thread didn't notice they were buying a 1 hit ko item despite its description saying what it is. In perfect English.
Actually I accidentally bought jp version and messed up around buying items from the beginning game, i didnt know i got that 1 hit item in my inventory LOL. Then i tried to download english version and continued with my old save from jp version, thats why xD

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Actually I accidentally bought jp version and messed up around buying items from the beginning game, i didnt know i got that 1 hit item in my inventory LOL. Then i tried to download english version and continued with my old save from jp version, thats why xD
Sounds like quite a journey.

substray

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the last 2 missions?
They'll unlock once you hit 32 and 40 achievements. Start working on silver crystals.
What's the mechanic with this - do you get a flat rate back or is there a build up and the longer you possess them the more shards you get back?
I think they only give 10, or at least the ones I've tried. Haven't bought the 1000 skull yet.

Reactions: welkman
Mar 31, 2018
Honestly, kinda? She definitely has the full span of a hero arc and including quite a few failures.

The game's h-scenes (story or optional) favor humiliation and regret far more than enjoyment (with the latter happening mostly only with hypnotism or similar). They are well done but don't build happy endings.

That being said, the game itself even without the h-scenes is excellent are there are some that are more mellow and consensual.

I would say just skip past the ones you don't like. They are pretty clear from the outset where they are going.
i had a similar issue, and it's true you can just kinda skip past things, at best try to enjoy certain scenes in scene mode minus the written context.

humilliation, rough stuff, etc is fine and par for the course for anything non-consensual, but the game does lean pretty heavily on physical violence and emotional distress more so than the usual game you see here. usually in these types of things the character resists up until the sex act, then she physically enjoys the whole thing while at most being shoved around a little or focusing on the fact that they've lost or something minor like that--there's like a focus on the sex that's kind of absent here in the face of how visibly distressing and torturous every scene is for the protagonist's pov, not just counting the grievous pain she endures but also the pauses she takes to explain how thoroughly mentally distressed she is by everything happening to her, to the point where the first scene in the game is regularly recalled as something traumatic.

it's a little bit too much for me lol. but the game is still REALLY good and i hope this dev makes more, maybe a bit more toned down next time
*edits to make this less vague

Last edited:

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Yeah this one is kinda weird. Usually I can gloss over the uh...awfulness?...of these kinds of game over situations because the hentai is good but this game really tunnel visions on making you understand how terrible this is for the protagonist and anyone else involved. This is particularly evident in the tower scene.

It's like a hentai game that is actively trying to shame you for playing it, lol.

Reactions: Serenia

Mandude92

Jan 3, 2018
Happy hunting. :p
(Default search order is "date: newest~oldest" BTH.)
View attachment 1605800

Other dan dat I'm still trying 2 figure out a why 2 add INF HP cheat and maybe INF armor repair to?. XD
But I don't C the DLL for c-Sharp OOF. TwT
Does dis game even rely on Unity c-Sharp 2 begin with?
I've never had my search results ordered by date that way, it's a mess everytime

May 25, 2021
Looks like there's a modder that release the extenison plugin that look like a debug menu or something. Anyone like to check it out?

Reactions: f9account
Sep 3, 2019
i had a similar issue, and it's true you can just kinda skip past things, at best try to enjoy certain scenes in scene mode minus the written context.

humilliation, rough stuff, etc is fine and par for the course for anything non-consensual, but the game does lean pretty heavily on physical violence and emotional distress more so than the usual game you see here. usually in these types of things the character resists up until the sex act, then she physically enjoys the whole thing while at most being shoved around a little or focusing on the fact that they've lost or something minor like that--there's like a focus on the sex that's kind of absent here in the face of how visibly distressing and torturous every scene is for the protagonist's pov, not just counting the grievous pain she endures but also the pauses she takes to explain how thoroughly mentally distressed she is by everything happening to her, to the point where the first scene in the game is regularly recalled as something traumatic.

it's a little bit too much for me lol. but the game is still REALLY good and i hope this dev makes more, maybe a bit more toned down next time
*edits to make this less vague
Yeah this one is kinda weird. Usually I can gloss over the uh...awfulness?...of these kinds of game over situations because the hentai is good but this game really tunnel visions on making you understand how terrible this is for the protagonist and anyone else involved. This is particularly evident in the tower scene.

It's like a hentai game that is actively trying to shame you for playing it, lol.
Well, it's already known that the devs are a fans of ryona and he build this game around that concept. There are tons of ryona / torture H-game in the market out there and many that are more tragic and sadistic than this, but what makes this game is special I think it's because the gameplay, the writing, the animation, the visual presentation, the music and the voice acting all come together to create such impactful scene which leaves us shout oh sh**!! many times. It's apparent that the devs really pour all his passion and thought into this game.

What impress me is that ryona is such a very niche genre in an already niche H genre, yet this game scores a big hit in sales (43K sales in DLsite only) and eyeing a second spot below Crimzon, the King, err, Queen of ryona genre.

If there's some lesson that we can take from this game is, is that people are thirsty for a good games, games that are polished and really enjoyable in gameplay and presentation, one that makes people forget that they're buying a basically torture games. There are so many comment and review of this game praising the gameplay while cursing the ryona scene lol. I myself are H vanilla enjoyer (with occasional NTR tendency), yet I enjoy this game because of how well the devs sewing together all aspect of the games to create one enjoyable gaming experience.

If this game is any indication, I have faith that whatever games coming next from this devs will also be highly enjoyable, regardless of genres he choose. I can't waif for it.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes