percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
I get this error when trying to enable the uncensor patch. Same error for version 0.97 and 1.0.6. how fix? I put the files into the game folder like guide says. ran launcher as admin aswell.

1643260053708.png

Aug 22, 2021
so im not really keen on doing the archievement like 100 hit combo (when the combo counter last no more than 2s) or 1k perfect pary to unlock the final scene/mission, already did the 2 arena that sum up the enemies and bosses you had faced from start to end

Any tricks or save to bypass the requirements to unlock it? I don't really have anything else to get the missings stars beside that massive grind fest
The very last level is honestly not worth unlocking in my opinion. It is just a short (and dirt easy) re-hash of an existing bossfight to unlock a new costume. No scenes and no story. You also shouldn't need to do the grindy achievements to get all the levels (you only need 40 of the 57 achievements).

For completionists sake though, I would just gathering the silver stones in each level as they are usually really easy to find and net you an achievement for each story level.

If you want to do the grindy parry achievement though, I recommend getting max in the parry skill and just standing in front of the final boss in the first epilogue level. Super easy to parry with attacks that net multiple parries each. Still a grind but much faster than waiting for hesitant goblins... I have no idea where you could even attack something 100x without it dying though so that achievement is a mystery to me.

Aug 22, 2021
I get this error when trying to enable the uncensor patch. Same error for version 0.97 and 1.0.6. how fix? I put the files into the game folder like guide says. ran launcher as admin aswell.

View attachment 1618788
Just to clarify, you put the contents of the uncensor patch into:
.../HolyKnightRicca_v106en/Game/*
And then ran the launcher or game exe? Looks like it isn't finding required files so I suspect it is in the wrong place.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
What does the pink bar do? A few mobs will fill the pink bar like the MC is getting horny that slowly falls but I can't tell if it does...anything. Playing on hard mode here. o.o

Also can anyone explain why I still get 2 shot no matter how many HP ups I get? I have those skulls but I have not used them.

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowknight502

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
What does the pink bar do? A few mobs will fill the pink bar like the MC is getting horny that slowly falls but I can't tell if it does...anything. Playing on hard mode here. o.o

Also can anyone explain why I still get 2 shot no matter how many HP ups I get? I have those skulls but I have not used them.
I have those skulls but I have not used them.
That right there is your problem. The skulls work so long as you have them in your inventory. Using them gets rid of them and gives you some shards back, and gets rid of the effect on you. They aren't like the other items where you use them to activate them. They are a passive effect, active as long as you carry them, and using them gets rid of the effect.

substray

Oct 16, 2018
The biggest thing is that you can't do magic/special attacks until the horny bar runs out. You also take more damage IIRC but I can't really say how much more.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Just to clarify, you put the contents of the uncensor patch into:
.../HolyKnightRicca_v106en/Game/*
And then ran the launcher or game exe? Looks like it isn't finding required files so I suspect it is in the wrong place.

into the correct folder and ran both launcher and .exe. same happens.

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Could someone please tell me in stage 14( where you protect the witch girl and fight 2 orc bosses at the end) where the heck is the silver stone? Pls don't tell me i have to clear the stage with the witch girl not getting hit even once.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Could someone please tell me in stage 14( where you protect the witch girl and fight 2 orc bosses at the end) where the heck is the silver stone? Pls don't tell me i have to clear the stage with the witch girl not getting hit even once.
Nothing like that. Before you fight the orcs and there is the hoard of smaller units, there is a tree off to the right side. Hit it a lot with your stick until it breaks, the stone was inside. You have to jump onto the stump so you can jump high enough to reach it, but it shouldn't take so long that she gets into trouble if you clear some of the enemies before hand.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
Aug 22, 2021
into the correct folder and ran both launcher and .exe. same happens.
And the patch files are multiple folders and files (one of which should be something like Melonloader) that are all going directly into that directory?

Other than that, I wish I knew. I have downloaded and re-applied the patch for each update in the past two weeks and never had that issue.
Maybe try redownloading the latest version of the game and the patch and try running them again?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I have no idea where you could even attack something 100x without it dying though so that achievement is a mystery to me.
...Very same Chapter (Epilogue 1), near the end, 4 Stone Statue Golems, line them up in front of you, spam weak attacks and ONLY weak attacks (naturally, have a very low-damage weapon equipped), and...there you go.
Also, Wyvern spits are the best for "farming" perfect parries. (Learn to) Time it right and you get 10-15 from one barrage. And they will keep using it for attack, if you are not very close to them, iirc.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017

View attachment 1618788
Would you happen to have any non English characters in the file path? that they have yet to resolve. If the path is too long as well it can cause problems.

Tekk960

Oct 5, 2017
The game keeps locking up on me, and doesn't seem to have saved despite having gotten the big gold jewel for a checkpoint. It froze right after the goblin scene, and now it's starting me over at the beginning again. Second time it's done this (at slightly different spots), and since I can't manually save, I can't make any progress.

Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
The game keeps locking up on me, and doesn't seem to have saved despite having gotten the big gold jewel for a checkpoint. It froze right after the goblin scene, and now it's starting me over at the beginning again. Second time it's done this (at slightly different spots), and since I can't manually save, I can't make any progress.

Anyone else have this issue?
To my knowledge, there are only autosaves after doing things in the main menu or after completing an entire level. Checkpoints only count for reviving you if you die (and have continues) and sadly don't save progress.

As to the freezing, that only happened to me once in an h-scene and I also don't know why. I skirted it by entirely skipping the step in the scene progression that crashed it. Try skipping the scene in the menu when it starts and see if that gets you past until a new version comes out that addresses that bug?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes