Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I realize you are helping ppl in some posts, but when you say that there is a link in the thread.. don't you mean
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny's link from before it was taken down? if so, it's gone and I'm not arguing with you or starting a fight, but.. it that was the link you were describing, then now your post is technically lying..

I bought the game, so it doesn't matter for me.. but for other ppl it might.. just saying..
(and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. or maybe by a myth, you mean it's a myth that it exists.. like maybe it's your joke.. idk, if so i guess I didn't get the humor)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You don't. It's a moment of bad design, you can find another skill later.

Chapter 2 a bit faster, (1:35) and give you almost same amount of crystals.
I wonder if it's truly bad game design though( that the crystal gain increase skill is gated behind another skill that hasn't been unlocked yet
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-sisters-v1-0-6-mogurasoft.89059/post-7243252)..
if you think of it as the Dev wanted you to beat the game first and the whole reason the skill is there is just so you can more quickly unlock clothing in the second run..

so IDK.. it could be either way, bad game design idea or that the Dev was trying to get ppl to play the game multiple times

both seem very possibly true on a logical basis

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
I realize you are helping ppl in some posts, but when you say that there is a link in the thread.. don't you mean
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny's link from before it was taken down? if so, it's gone and I'm not arguing with you or starting a fight, but.. it that was the link you were describing, then now your post is technically lying..

I bought the game, so it doesn't matter for me.. but for other ppl it might.. just saying..
(and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. or maybe by a myth, you mean it's a myth that it exists.. like maybe it's your joke.. idk, if so i guess I didn't get the humor)
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny is a good guy; even though he was late in bringing the new booze to the party.
The game developer already posted the update announcement on Ci-En, before he was even informed about the new booze.

Humor? Now, that, is truly a joke.

Just to clarify, yes, you are wrong; already revealed too much; excessive spoon-feeding is not my cup of tea. I like this developer's work; enough to actually show restrain, when promoting pirated downloads of his game.
To those NOT getting what you wish for, that just means you did NOT look hard enough; was deadly serious when I said "hidden in this thread"; or maybe you found it, but gave up thinking when facing the 2nd obstacle.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Any idea what bepin-bot.github.io is? I found that it's probably data mining bot by the patch.

I have just a little bit of an issue myself, but we're cool right?

• Wow
Reactions: AbsoluteLewd

tacct

Mar 1, 2018
after completing chapter 9, everything kills me instantly in one hit regardless of the difficulty. does anyone know why? i can't find any solutions searching the thread.. i downloaded the game 3 weeks ago so i'm running on a slightly outdated version (v1.0.1), but surely that can't be the problem?

it feels like some anti-piracy function kicking in in the middle of the game lol

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well I got some questions answered but why was I forced to walk around like an idiot in the church, thinking there was a way out of that scene? Could have just made it automatic lol.

man I do feel bad for her and that’s the first scenario. Geez.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i can't believe gpu usage is 100% most of the time even in places with no enemies. gtx1060 6gb graphics settings max.

Ahh so that was why my otherwise quiet computer, was making noise. Kinda worrying truth be told.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes