xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
This is backwards. You should NEVER let an SSD have less than 20-25% space, as they only have a limited amount of R/RW cycles and thus the increased read/write of finding shit around clutter causes a hugely acclerated burnout rate. A HDD is nominally fine up to 10-15%.
depends on the SSD and how you partion it.
I mainly use enterprise ssd's that have more spare memory cells.
And when i use consumer stuff i shrink the partion to 80% of max capacity of the drive to create more spare area.
but a hdd that is above 80% will start the get very slow as you are getting to the edge of the platter with long seek times.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
SDD does not matter when talking about games requeriments. Hey f95dude, enable vsync, lower your desktop resolution, and there is a config file where it says targetfps, set that to 60. There is plenty of talk about this in ulmf, fans go wild even in high specs, so, to put it bluntly, disk is irrelevant really.

Reactions: f9account

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
how do the costumes work?

After trying with the save that is around here in the scene menu option to change it only puts 1 and the rest is a copy and paste of the normal one.

I know there are scenes where only one specific suit can be used, but for the ones that can't, I don't get it.

Sargovel

May 10, 2020
Can I just update this by copy pasting the new 1.06 into 1.05 and still keep the decensor patch intact that I already applied?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
A) in the OP, under 'Changelog'; B) search for changelog by using the searchbar in the top-right of the page in this thread and search for the word "changelog"; C) check the game's DLsite link from the OP (if scrolling down from there a little bit and seeing and registering 'Changelog' is not an option for some reason) and click 'Update information' - though this involves clicking on and locating 'Update information' on a possibly not-yet-seen page...

On another note: yaaaay, not just unnecessarily-too-large-and-not-looking-good-(imho)-boobie-sized-sample-picures-in-the-OP-finally! Cheers!
yes, I asked the OP if I could give some pictures of my character so that ppl wouldn't be turned off possibly by the overly large breasts in the pictures before(I have nothing against them though.. I just didn't want ppl to think that the breast are always like that in the game.. so they know they have a choice lol)
..anyways, the OP was nice and let me submit some pictures.. mine are the girl in the white dress.. I think I saw a few more new pictures also.. so someone else helped out adding more pictures with normal sized breasts also..

I was very happy I can help promote this game like that because I really think it's a very good game (except for 1 chapter that drives me crazy lol) and I don't want ppl to be turned off from trying it just because an aversion to bigger possibly unnatural looking breasts

Important note: I am not saying or meaning anything bad about the original pictures :)

Reactions: Zippix

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm only at Chapter 11, but this has already given me strange feelings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, the chapter when you see miria again in the tower is the only chapter that I really can't handle well..
the sister is the key problem here..

It's really hard to watch if you care even a little for Ricca..

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
It is one of the better written hentai games, that's for sure. So far I've only watched the scenes where I did indeed lose, I don't want anything bad to happen to Ricca (mind you that I'm usually not into virgin runs)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can I just update this by copy pasting the new 1.06 into 1.05 and still keep the decensor patch intact that I already applied?
Since it literally just has been discussed, I can tell you that, no, you can't. That's actually the way to make the decensor NOT work.
Get the 1.06, redownload funog1's patch from his post (the OP has the link to the post as 'Uncensored Patch'), apply it to the fresh v1.06 and...profit.
Good game, I am on Ch4 but I can tell this is a short game.
Good luck with that.
So far I've only watched the scenes where I did indeed lose, I don't want anything bad to happen to Ricca (mind you that I'm usually not into virgin runs)
Good luck with that.

Oct 8, 2018
Love seeing folks discuss how this game story made them feel about the characters. Like others have said, this is one of the better stories in H games that I've played and there were definitely scenes that got me a little heated up seeing how Ricca was being treated. Don't get me wrong, I still went out of my way to unlock all of the H scenes in game, but still, you really do grow to care about her as you play.

I hope this dev makes more games like this going forward and I'm hoping to see more people share there feelings about the story in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes