shineek

Nov 13, 2017
OMG this game is abysmal garbage in case of boss designs, Dark Souls appearance moved more developers on making more challenging and harder games cause up till that point games where becoming more and more painfully easy. But this developer has no clue how to design a fair but hard and challenging boss and after chapter 10 the game goes into absolute garbage territory. A boss that cant be hit and can only be damaged by hitting enemies into him why not when that is not reliable and sometimes for some reason they just go through him doing no damage at all, or lets add a multi character boss in the form of the bandits and lock you for 2 minutes in a garbage dialogue you can speak while you jump around like a moron, not to mention Miria spamming grab attack and getting a defense buff with each part of armor she loses.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
This is a modification compared to the old document
No time to do more tests
Good luck

v1.0.9 globalgamemanagers.assets
doesn't work for me I replaced the file and it's still censored

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
I see there are still people wondering about the censor patch. Make sure you put it in the folder with the HolyKnightRicca.exe (in the Game folder). I first put in in the folder with the launcher.exe (the HolyKnightRicca_v109en folder), and it didn't work for obvious reasons...

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
I see there are still people wondering about the censor patch. Make sure you put it in the folder with the HolyKnightRicca.exe (in the Game folder). I first put in in the folder with the launcher.exe (the HolyKnightRicca_v109en folder), and it didn't work for obvious reasons...
I put it in the data folder and replaced the new asset file and it's still censored, I have no Idea what I did wrong, it worked for 1.3 but not 1.6 or 1.9
Edit forgot to change the file to .bak
Edit 2 It's straight up crashing now...
Edit 3 Had to try all the decensor patches in the post except for the demo ones found the one that actually works
Sorry for the trouble should really do something about the decensor posts there's at least 3

Last edited:

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
I put it in the data folder and replaced the new asset file and it's still censored, I have no Idea what I did wrong, it worked for 1.3 but not 1.6 or 1.9
Edit forgot to change the file to .bak
Edit 2 It's straight up crashing now...
Edit 3 Had to try all the decensor patches in the post except for the demo ones found the one that actually works
Sorry for the trouble should really do something about the decensor posts there's at least 3
In that case...

I downloaded the game for the first time yesterday. I downloaded the uncensor patch linked on the main page, put the files in my HolyKnightRicca_v109en/Games folder, the one with the HolyKnightRicca.exe, then ran the game. An auto patcher then ran and uncensored everything, and it runs every time the game starts up (though as in the file description the first time is the longest). I didn't replace any files manually, simply added the uncensor patch as described above. And it worked for me. I hope this helps :)

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
In that case...

I downloaded the game for the first time yesterday. I downloaded the uncensor patch linked on the main page, put the files in my HolyKnightRicca_v109en/Games folder, the one with the HolyKnightRicca.exe, then ran the game. An auto patcher then ran and uncensored everything, and it runs every time the game starts up (though as in the file description the first time is the longest). I didn't replace any files manually, simply added the uncensor patch as described above. And it worked for me. I hope this helps :)
I already got it but thanks anyways, there were 3 uncensor patches, 1 for all the past versions till 1.1, demo versions and the one in the main page I was trying to use the 1.1 ver with the updated globalgamemanager.asset file which obviously didn't work, it's all working fine now.

Crungus11

Jan 26, 2022
Yoo, so unfortunately still struggling with this uncensor patch. I'm completely new to H games and modding and everything so bare with me lol. I'm one of the very few people who bought the game off of dlsite so that may be my issue? I'm updated up to 1.0.7, have tried both extracting the uncensor patch into the "Game" folder as well as the "HolyKnightRicca_Data" folder since I've seen conflicting posts saying where exactly to place it in (I've even seen someone say to extract it to the Appdata folder for the game? That didn't work either). My download link for the patch is the one listed on page 23 of this thread. Upon adding the 'bak' to the end of the unity file whenever I start the game the little box with the Ricca icon pops up and loads to like 20% before just suddenly stopping completely without any error message.

Thanks for any help and if I need to just torrent the game to make this work after spending $30 then so be it o_O

Also maybe important to note? I dont have this "BePiNex" thing that I've seen mentioned a few times or 7zip to extract stuff, I just use the default windows extraction stuff if that matters at all.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Yoo, so unfortunately still struggling with this uncensor patch. I'm completely new to H games and modding and everything so bare with me lol. I'm one of the very few people who bought the game off of dlsite so that may be my issue? I'm updated up to 1.0.7, have tried both extracting the uncensor patch into the "Game" folder as well as the "HolyKnightRicca_Data" folder since I've seen conflicting posts saying where exactly to place it in (I've even seen someone say to extract it to the Appdata folder for the game? That didn't work either). My download link for the patch is the one listed on page 23 of this thread. Upon adding the 'bak' to the end of the unity file whenever I start the game the little box with the Ricca icon pops up and loads to like 20% before just suddenly stopping completely without any error message.

Thanks for any help and if I need to just torrent the game to make this work after spending $30 then so be it o_O

Also maybe important to note? I dont have this "BePiNex" thing that I've seen mentioned a few times or 7zip to extract stuff, I just use the default windows extraction stuff if that matters at all.
Yoo, ya see it's not just me. Anyways use the one that is linked in the main page and follow the instructions there extract it inside the "Game" folder which is in the "HolyKnightRicca_v***en" but i'm not sure of the legit copy tho there is a note at the post so you can follow that, the one you are talking about for .bak only works for 1.0.1

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes