KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Anyone know how to dealt with the Grim Reaper Scythe, I'm having a hard time beating this Boss.

Help please.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
excuse my French but how in the fuck do I beat this bitch of a sister I've tried so many times but I always come up short It's so damn frustrating

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
excuse my French but how in the fuck do I beat this bitch of a sister I've tried so many times but I always come up short It's so damn frustrating
Stay on her ass. She's only difficult if you allow her time to breathe. You can stunlock her with the final blow of the heavy slash combo if you corner her.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Stay on her ass. She's only difficult if you allow her time to breathe. You can stunlock her with the final blow of the heavy slash combo if you corner her.
yeah that's what I've been trying but something always seems to go wrong like she'll just suddenly tank the hit and start spamming then I die

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know how to dealt with the Grim Reaper Scythe, I'm having a hard time beating this Boss.

Help please.
Avoid being hit by the scythe, it's OS. Send the trash to hit the boss to do huge damage (either heavy attack on the ghoul or jump weak attack to the skeleton bird).
If you can't land the hit on the boss, charge the weapon with fire or thunder with a skill to attack the boss directly. But run away as soon as he start charging the scythe.

Heavy attack to stun lock are the best option. As soon as she dodge one of the heavy attack, cancel the combo with a step back or jump and get behind her / back to start another charge / heavy attack. Don't forget to spam the magic attack to assist.
In normal mode, if you boosted the heavy attack combo and penetration skill she should be stunlocked as soon as you hit her.
In harder mode, better do hit & run.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
First time fighting him? You have to hit the monsters he spawns into him. Either jump over and behind him when he winds up with the scythe or stay away and jump over the ranged attack.

Any time after that, just whale on him and jump over and behind him when he winds up or casts magic at you. You should have time to do a full power combo. Also, the double-jump skill makes lots things a easier--get it asap.

Reactions: KTHCROSS

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Avoid being hit by the scythe, it's OS. Send the trash to hit the boss to do huge damage (either heavy attack on the ghoul or jump weak attack to the skeleton bird).
If you can't land the hit on the boss, charge the weapon with fire or thunder with a skill to attack the boss directly. But run away as soon as he start charging the scythe.
First time fighting him? You have to hit the monsters he spawns into him. Either jump over and behind him when he winds up with the scythe or stay away and jump over the ranged attack.

Any time after that, just whale on him and jump over and behind him when he winds up or casts magic at you. You should have time to do a full power combo. Also, the double-jump skill makes lots things a easier--get it asap.

Thanks for the tip and yes it was my first time fighting him since I don't know how to reduce it's Life Bar, Actually his attacks are pretty easy to avoid the hard part is you have send the Monsters fly through the Reaper to take a damage, I always get caught his Galactica Phantom Attack when I always get near of him.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
I tried searching the forum but, is there any point to having 59/59 achievements? I'm currently at 53/59 but I cba to do the long grindy ones if there is 0 rewards for doing it.

It truely was one of the better games I've played. Very few make me stick around for as long as this one did. Awesome work.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I tried searching the forum but, is there any point to having 59/59 achievements? I'm currently at 53/59 but I cba to do the long grindy ones if there is 0 rewards for doing it.

It truely was one of the better games I've played. Very few make me stick around for as long as this one did. Awesome work.
So far, no - it's just a completionist thing.
The really hard one to get are the 10k kill (grind power) and all the perfect guard.
Doing the 3 do ??? damage to ??? are needing some time and really are near if not imposible in anything above normal difficulty.

Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
So far, no - it's just a completionist thing.
The really hard one to get are the 10k kill (grind power) and all the perfect guard.
Doing the 3 do ??? damage to ??? are needing some time and really are near if not imposible in anything above normal difficulty.
Ah alright. I've done the massive damage ones. You can grind the perfect guard in the Archlich fight. If you parry his AoE darkness whatever it's called, it counts as multiple perfect parries.

Thanks for the response~

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Ohhh, i almost missed this one. really good. to be true one of the bests 3d games i ever played.
Only thing i miss is character presets and a way to share they online like the summer sacrifice game from miconisomi.
Gladly buying this for 30 usd, we must ensure a future with more games from this guy.

Reactions: grixtopix

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
is there a way to escape battle mid-way and keep all of the crystals? It's all gone when I use 'Return to Stage Select'... o_O

Aug 22, 2021
is there a way to escape battle mid-way and keep all of the crystals? It's all gone when I use 'Return to Stage Select'... o_O
If you run out of continues mid level it lets you keep the crystals you had collected thus far. I guess you could strategically keep your continue count low to exploit that?

Reactions: Gagsly

Dark-Spin

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys I love this game and I was wondering if someone have a list of other 3D games like this one that you would recommend me. I mean I really liked the customization, proportions settings, the free camera... But I don't really find on this site or on the internet a ton of similar games.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes