leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Don't complain anymore, by now others would have abandoned the game. For me, let him take the time he sees fit.
psdt: What nice legs Emma has...xD

Mar 5, 2023
Don't complain anymore, by now others would have abandoned the game. For me, let him take the time he sees fit.
Do not CRY for this dev's sake here, please. This is one of those "FREE" platforms about which this dev is BITC*ing about as if it were the greatest crisis of this project. :FacePalm:

(n)This retarded VN was already fcked since EP2 college implementation and it went on nagging with an PTSD + BETA "angel" MC with both mommy and daddy issues.(n)
(y)At first the lore was set as a badass MC with three separate egos that help him keep his sanity and get revenge. :cool:
:LOL:Now this high and might genious dev couldn't even write a "MAIN CHARACTER" anymore. Also unnecessarily made GHOST a real entity that could interact without the main man.
:ROFLMAO:

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Do not CRY for this dev's sake here, please. This is one of those "FREE" platforms about which this dev is BITC*ing about as if it were the greatest crisis of this project. :FacePalm:

(n)This retarded VN was already fcked since EP2 college implementation and it went on nagging with an PTSD + BETA "angel" MC with both mommy and daddy issues.(n)
(y)At first the lore was set as a badass MC with three separate egos that help him keep his sanity and get revenge. :cool:
:LOL:Now this high and might genious dev couldn't even write a "MAIN CHARACTER" anymore. Also unnecessarily made GHOST a real entity that could interact without the main man.
:ROFLMAO:
You get confused because those who cry are others... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y). At this point they ask a lot of the developer. If you dislike it so much, forget about the game and unsubscribe from the patreon rather than repeating the same thing with each update.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Mr dev... you should focus on your game, the rest will come naturally... This little demo with less a hour of play (for me) not worth much... what do you want from so little...?
And if it s just to find a code to log, an exe is not difficult to open either...
Sigh, i think his game will not live for long when the dev understand. Patreon subscripter come from pirate site for the most... And when you upset them you patreon don t take off.
And well, without animosity i m not fan of any devs, in other word, i really don t care your life... And i don t support devs who have not finish at least one game. But i like game, this one is average at most, but i like revenge story.

You should read some review to upgrade your story...

For my point, i m a little disappointed you can t tell the angel of death to go fuck herself like you can do with raphael or emma. why so passif with her in demon route...? And yes i want to kill Nyks... but only ghost meet her and it s frustrating. I mean it s because of her the dead of inessa, and he just have to say her name for her to come... then why ? (because ghost can t use her ? what a pity...).
We see luna (the avatar of good) and the mc talk about ghost (the avatar of revenge) up on something whith the other guy (the avatar of bad, i forgot his name) and she will look for what he do... what she wait to tell the mc ghost take his body...? The construct of your story is weak, and this event come too soon.

We start with a powerfull mc and end with weak mc who can t say no... It s sad, i like bad ass mc.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So the dev is trying to make us love Emma, Raph and Azel, and forgive them everything because they couldn't hear MC's prayers from hell and because daddy was telling them that MC was doing great there (in hell???).
It makes no sense when:
1 - In the first place they (especially Emma) let a little kid have his wings removed and sent to hell, even if it was supposed to be for only 6 hours, that's more than enough time for him to go through horrible things.
2 - Emma is supposed to be THE goddess, very powerful, even the Elders fear her, she can control anyone or anything alive, so she could have prevented all this from the start.
3 - As soon as they have MC back in their life they act like nothing happened, especially Azel who is all buddy-buddy as if MC was just back from some kind of short holidays.
And the story gets even more ridiculous with the college thing. Really? How did we get from centuries of torture to student life?

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
So the dev is trying to make us love Emma, Raph and Azel, and forgive them everything because they couldn't hear MC's prayers from hell and because daddy was telling them that MC was doing great there (in hell???).
It makes no sense when:
1 - In the first place they (especially Emma) let a little kid have his wings removed and sent to hell, even if it was supposed to be for only 6 hours, that's more than enough time for him to go through horrible things.
2 - Emma is supposed to be THE goddess, very powerful, even the Elders fear her, she can control anyone or anything alive, so she could have prevented all this from the start.
3 - As soon as they have MC back in their life they act like nothing happened, especially Azel who is all buddy-buddy as if MC was just back from some kind of short holidays.
And the story gets even more ridiculous with the college thing. Really? How did we get from centuries of torture to student life?
For points 1 and 2 ..... God. As for point 3 yes and No, he is always with a watcher, even the Staff are keeping an eye on him.

For me it's way to early to call it on the Narrative but a lot of Posters seem to have the blinkers on in terms of where to apportion blame.

Reactions: HentaiKami

DaVinci147

Nov 6, 2023
You get confused because those who cry are others... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y). At this point they ask a lot of the developer. If you dislike it so much, forget about the game and unsubscribe from the patreon rather than repeating the same thing with each update.
I agree with that, that's what Patreon is for. If you don't put anything in, you don't ask for anything.
:confused::confused::confused:

Lennyz

Sep 19, 2023
o jogo é bom,más fica ruim pra nos brasileiros... se puder traduzir para o português, nos também gosta desses tipos de jogo

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
o jogo é bom,más fica ruim pra nos brasileiros... se puder traduzir para o português, nos também gosta desses tipos de jogo
PTBR - EN Version Full PC
PC Compress
Apk

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
It makes no sense when:
Exactly

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Development Update

Hello everyone,
After a long hiatus, I've finally returned to my keyboard to share some updates with you. Firstly, for those who might be curious, I want to mention that I resumed the rendering process last weekend. I believe this is the news many have been waiting for. I've worked intensively to boost my morale and prepare the necessary visuals for the new chapter of the game, completing a whopping 244 renders so far.
Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked. To update you on the progress, I've successfully established the system! However, I haven't moved to the testing phase yet. Therefore, I can't definitively comment on how efficiently it will operate or what potential issues may arise.
But I want to share an important detail here: As you know, the Ren'Py platform is quite vulnerable to exploitation due to the transparency of its codes. That's why I've managed to compress the game files into a single .exe format. This method prevents direct access to the codes, significantly hindering any bypass of the login system.
The critical point regarding the login system is this: if things don't go as planned and the system doesn't perform as expected, unfortunately, I may have to postpone the game's release date slightly. If the system doesn't work at all as we want, we will have no choice but to revert to the old way and release the new chapter without any login system, just as we did with previous chapters.
I will continue to share any developments during this process with you. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I wish you all a good day. Take care!

View attachment 3043864
sfdesigns09-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: risky0

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Development Update

Hello everyone,
After a long hiatus, I've finally returned to my keyboard to share some updates with you. Firstly, for those who might be curious, I want to mention that I resumed the rendering process last weekend. I believe this is the news many have been waiting for. I've worked intensively to boost my morale and prepare the necessary visuals for the new chapter of the game, completing a whopping 244 renders so far.
Another critical subject is the login system. As I've discussed in previous dev logs, I planned to introduce a login screen to our game and pair it with the Patreon API. This idea became appealing, especially after issues with the game being leaked. To update you on the progress, I've successfully established the system! However, I haven't moved to the testing phase yet. Therefore, I can't definitively comment on how efficiently it will operate or what potential issues may arise.
But I want to share an important detail here: As you know, the Ren'Py platform is quite vulnerable to exploitation due to the transparency of its codes. That's why I've managed to compress the game files into a single .exe format. This method prevents direct access to the codes, significantly hindering any bypass of the login system.
The critical point regarding the login system is this: if things don't go as planned and the system doesn't perform as expected, unfortunately, I may have to postpone the game's release date slightly. If the system doesn't work at all as we want, we will have no choice but to revert to the old way and release the new chapter without any login system, just as we did with previous chapters.
I will continue to share any developments during this process with you. Thank you in advance for your understanding. I wish you all a good day. Take care!

View attachment 3043864
Apologies for not being very tech savvy... But does having the game put into this .exe format mean it cannot be used on macs? Thanks in advance :D

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes