xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Not necessarily. That could very well be put as Bossy attitude of Emma, who's cold towards Raph. Her horniness could be put as one of her powers that feeds her intense scent that makes others submit to her will, or a side effect of her scent.
Another thing I don't understand is how is Emma still able to command angels she doesn't even interact with when her and Raphael (don't know about Azel/Azrael(??) o_O:WaitWhat:), left Heaven and pissed off the pissy Head Asshole ?? And why the fuck are there angels with black wings in Heaven ?? Aren't they supposed to be fallen angels or something ??:unsure:

You need 5 or more Devil points if I remember correctly. But on the safe side, just be on the devil route.
Thanks for clearing that up. Hope the MC's reaction is worth it, judging by the renders, coz as hot and fuckable as Emma may be, she's (so far) a shitty, delusional and very stupid mother. Her title as the most powerful goddess in existence is worth dick if her IQ is the size of an ant.:FacePalm:

The dev has to go back and change some things about the prologue so as to facilitate the flow of the story. For example for your version to connect with the prologue the scene where Emma gets pissed with Raphael because she was late to fetch the MC from the hospital.
Man, that stupid bitch probably believed her lil son was having a blast in hell, getting a tan, socializing with the bois, partying hard and fucking hoes daily, so her lusting after the MC shouldn't be called out of character or weird after all the stupid shit we've read in this update. If anything, it should be called in character and realistic storywise.:ROFLMAO:

Mar 5, 2023
why the fuck are there angels with black wings in Heaven
Yeah dev should clarify about that. My guess would be that Emma isn't the only woman serving her husband and this so called God has more wives and concubines to sleep around or impregnate.

Maybe, Emma was his favorite or possibly the most powerful woman in his Heavenly Harem.

Emma is said to be able to control all living things including Archangels and Elders. However it's uncertain if she could manipulate God herself yet Elders cannot refuse her command and obey her despite God's orders.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
one thing i dont quite understand is, does this VN have LIs if so who are they exactly because so far no one really strikes me as a serious LI, Emma is a massive no, Raphael we have barely spoken to in 4 chapters, the other sister seems like one but again barely, Luna is in his head and Inessa is dead

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Just finished playing this update chapter 4. Yes, it was horrendous to say the least.
I'm unsure if this dev is trying to redeem these female angels or perhaps trying to make them even more repulsive and dimwitted on purpose.
Not much to be expected from this VN anymore at the moment I'm starting to realize how this one is pretty fucked up. Shit hits the fan in both angel & devil route.
MC has mood swings and period fever dreams since the beginning but now Ghost is also joining his pattern. Update after update it's digging a deeper hole.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
My guess would be that Emma isn't the only woman serving her husband and this so called God has more wives and concubines to sleep around or impregnate.
Yeah, that hypocritical fucker teaching humans how bad being in multiple relationships and fucking around is while he's a bigger manwhore than Zeus was (if he ever existed) would be a funny argument the MC could use against him, but I suspect the angels with black wings are either fallen or hybrid angels mentioned in the story, which raises the question, how were these hybrid angels born and why do they still listen to Emma when the Supreme Dickhead should theoretically be their only boss ??:unsure: But it's not like this would be the first plot hole or inconsistency we saw in the story, right ??:whistle:

Maybe, Emma was his favorite or possibly the most powerful woman in his Heavenly Harem.
Her being the most powerful goddess was specifically stated in the story on a few occasions, but we don't know if she was his favorite too. I mean, I can't blame the old dickhead if she was, she's hot AF, and it would explain why he'd still let her command his angels, but this would also imply that she could've used her feminine charms to at least make him ban the MC on Earth and seal his powers away instead of sending him to his death. Another plot hole is that at the time the Supreme Dickhead sent him to Hell, he never showed an ounce of potential, he couldn't even fly, so how did old idiot suspect he'd become that big of a threat to him ??:WaitWhat:

One thing's sure, the dev has a LOOOT of stuff to fix, address and redeem in this story if he actually wants ppl to support him and finish the game. I hope he'll do just that, coz like most of us here, I like the game, the renders alone make it worth the wait, but all those inconsistencies, ridiculous arguments and plot holes won't convince ppl it's worth supporting.

Emma is said to be able to control all living things including Archangels and Elders.
I know, and if that's the case, why didn't she control Azel to stop her from following her father's order ?? Azel claimed she ain't afraid of him, but she still did everything he ordered her to do, even if it meant condemning her so-called dear brother to a brutal death, so why not stop her and deal with the consequences afterward ?? Like I said, the more rational we think about the story, the stupider it'll become, and this is the games biggest minus.:cautious:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
we're barley getting into the plot jeezug patience, not everything is tap tap fap every 5 seconds and the best games arent like that. They tell a great story that just happens to also include sex
You're right on that. But do you really think this game has a great story so far?

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Hello folks.

I had an issue launching the game on Linux (tried multiple distributions : Mint / Arch / Manjaro) but it never worked.
I always had an error message in the terminal and the following error in the log :
Using "TheFallingReloaded.sh" :
Code:
Faled to initialize steam: OSError('/media/user/Kingston500/TheFallingReloaded-4.0-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/libsteam_api.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory')
Using "TheFallingReloaded.exe" with wine :
Code:
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'D:\\TheFallingReloaded-4.0-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Seeing that the problem was related to Steam (or at least a Steam library), I tried something else.

In Steam I added the game using TheFallingReloaded.exe as a "non steam game".
In the game properties (still on Steam) I enabled compatibility with Proton Experimental (allows to run "windows" games on Linux) and launched the game via steam.
Not ideal but it works for me.

Hope this helps other people if they have the same issue.

Edit :

I submitted the issue and my solution to solve it temporarily to the Dev on his Discord channel.
He is not familiar with Linux but will try to solve the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: mati444 and Faxe10%

Morho

May 16, 2023
:oops:what i just played? It started interesting but than pile of nonsence and mc behaving like he is seriously mentaly ill (and i dont think about ghost or that other imaginated chick)...Does he not remember what he did/told/tought few seconds back or what?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.4 Public] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 308Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
That would make perfect sense if they played it off as the MC hated himself because he felt that he failed to protect her the same way that his family failed to protect him. Of course, that doesn't really work now that we've watched the MC basically forgive his family at the first flimsy excuse they gave him. I'm not sure how they can square that away now.

I was expecting him to rant about his family's flimsy excuses to the therapist, but I don't know if that'll happen now with all the Ghost stuff accelerating to the forefront of the story.

It was an illusion and if you play the devil path youll see a flash of him killing angels and it seems Ghost is what he will become if he goes down the dark path. Thats why that part of his mind is scheming. Luna seems like the light one. He doesn't forgive his family necessarily, he's stuck. God want him in hell and the only protection he has is Emma. Also he listens to Emma because everyone has to listen to Emma. You can totally shrug her off and be cold to her btw

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
nobody knows the direction this VN is going towards, not even dev.
Yeah, on that i agree
That would make perfect sense if they played it off as the MC hated himself because he felt that he failed to protect her the same way that his family failed to protect him. Of course, that doesn't really work now that we've watched the MC basically forgive his family at the first flimsy excuse they gave him. I'm not sure how they can square that away now.
Yeah kind of, that he would hate himself for his failure, or weakness, to protect her i could understand. But he is overshooting that by a lot, like his own life has no meaning at all now, suicide attempt etc.
But as you said, from his reaction to his family that falls flat either way.
My guess would be that Emma isn't the only woman serving her husband and this so called God has more wives and concubines to sleep around or impregnate.
Entirely possible that he has other wifes (althought there isn't any mention from any other goddess then Emma), that is if their relationship ever was of romantic/sexual nature. But i really don't think that the angels are the literal children of Emma and God, more like their creations, that his wife(s) gave birth to an entire race in the traditional way seems not really likely to me.

Last edited:

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
I'm loving this game. the story kindda became pale right around chapter 2,3 but I'm guessing it's picking up again at the beginning of chapter 5. I personally think it'd be a good stance to keep the game in a "no sexual content" state and keeping your focus on your very enjoyable story. Keep up the good work!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah kind of, that he would hate himself for his failure, or weakness, to protect her i could understand. But he is overshooting that by a lot, like his own life has no meaning at all now, suicide attempt etc.
But as you said, from his reaction to his family that falls flat either way.
Choices we have made about the MC's character need to start making a difference SOON! It's getting really hard and extremely boring to follow a character that just bounces around between the designs others have on his destiny; having absolutely no idea what is going on in his own head. I don't do Hitchcock stories about people in insane asylums... and that is what this is starting to feel like. I was on board up to this last update but, it needs to gain some direction before it loses me.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes