Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Dios este juego cada vez me encanta mas, me gusta ver que la parte lasciva aun esta muy lejos de llegar y que la historia avanza y es el principal punto de enfoque (no voy a negar que quiero algo de accion con emma, pero No estoy desesperado porque esa parte llegue ya, prefiero que llegue cuando tenga que llegar, lento pero seguro)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and acondo

Morho

May 16, 2023
What about the whole thing "Let's send him to hell for a few hours. Azel be a dear and show him the way." ... "Ok now Azel is back, let's make it permanent vacation"
I'd say that if someone tells you something to get what what he wants and immediately renege on it the moment he get's it count as big f*cking lie.

edit: sorry, was more in the headspace of the current update when Emma said "God never lied to them before" as he said MC is "fine" in hell, rather than understanding your post
yep, what i can be better vacation than few centuries in hell :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the reason most demons wouldn't know is due to them not being strong enough to go to hell. even the demon MC gets the book from isn't strong enough. I doubt half-demons would know anything. and for the God thing, he likely didn't care to look beyond a certain point after throwing MC into hell thinking he wouldn't be strong enough to kill his torturer let alone escape
Emma has a strong demon as friend, they send demons to hell to look for the MC.
Yeah, not many demons which can create portals, but demons have normaly other ways to come to earth, or how do you believe the demon the MC steals the book from came to earth in the first place, he ain't a half demon.

Then why even get rid of him thought, if he believed the MC posses no threat, he just could have ignored him in heaven, and by the first sign of being rebellious kill him.
I belive more he uses the MC as a bait for Azazel and hoped she would bite, but then who knows, i somehow doubt even the dev knows at this point.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only good thing out of this new update was Emma finally seeing what the mc went trough in hell

But its way too little way too late

She shouldnt have believed god saying the mc was just chilling in hell living as a king

Caus come on he got dropped solo as a child in hell no help or anything

How on earth would anyone believe god saying he was just chilling there :ROFLMAO:

Morho

May 16, 2023
The only good thing out of this new update was Emma finally seeing what the mc went trough in hell

But its way too little way too late

She shouldnt have believed god saying the mc was just chilling in hell living as a king

Caus come on he got dropped solo as a child in hell no help or anything

How on earth would anyone believe god saying he was just chilling there :ROFLMAO:
hell is well known for his thermal baths

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I think 2 years of development and 4 chapters is more than enough time to expect the developer to have given a clear indication of where the story was headed.
not necessarily, considering this story is a whole 4 chapters into something much much larger we're barely out of the intro to be honest. As for 2 irl years, we dont know how much time whitebear has to work on this in any given day/week nor how much of his time is spent waiting on renders.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
not necessarily, considering this story is a whole 4 chapters into something much much larger we're barely out of the intro to be honest.
On what basis are you determining that it's much much larger?

For all the (lack of) communication I've seen on the subject we could be on chapter 4 of 10 and thus 40% through the story.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
On what basis are you determining that it's much much larger?

For all the (lack of) communication I've seen on the subject we could be on chapter 4 of 10 and thus 40% through the story.
Ill admit whitebear isnt very chatty, and in fact he doesnt even read posts in this thread at all from what he's said. But considering what we have seen and done in the story so far this is just the opening section. But who knows we might end up with a situation like 'rising bliss' where the dev gets fed up with the bullshit and wraps everything up into one hyper truncated ending so he no longer has to deal with death threats over content that isnt even in his game. (as far as I know whitebear hasnt had to put up with death threats level harrassment yet, just to be clear on that, but that WAS the situation with rising bliss)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
But considering what we have seen and done in the story so far this is just the opening section
The according to his patreon, whitebear is a college student writing his first VN. I'm personally surprised he's stuck with it this long. I think you may be engaging in some wishful thinking to say that there's any clear indication that this is just the opening section.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
There are hundreds of games with all kinds of nonsense in F95. Most of you love to play these, but somehow, when it comes to "The Falling", you suddenly experience enlightenment and start to criticize some things. You laugh when Emma thinks we're okay in hell, but realize that this isn't the real hell you know. This is a fantasy story and in this story hell is a living space with kingdoms and society. You've already seen this in the first update and if you still say this is illogical, it's not as illogical as the harem game. If you believe in a story where a man takes every woman, try believing this too.

• Angry
Reactions: SlidingBadger

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
There are hundreds of games with all kinds of nonsense in F95. Most of you love to play these, but somehow, when it comes to "The Falling", you suddenly experience enlightenment and start to criticize some things. You laugh when Emma thinks we're okay in hell, but realize that this isn't the real hell you know. This is a fantasy story and in this story hell is a living space with kingdoms and society. You've already seen this in the first update and if you still say this is illogical, it's not as illogical as the harem game. If you believe in a story where a man takes every woman, try believing this too.
Nice attempt.

Nope.

If this developer had chosen not to utilize Judeo-Christian imagery, names and thus lore as their basis, you might have a point. But they did. They have, as you pointed out, created differences between mainstream Judeo-Christian lore and the developer's own version, none the less they are still weighed down by the place they started.

Then, the most egregious failures being discussed are some of the same things that players in lots of other games flame on about.

Internal inconsistency.

The first version of the first chapter was reworked a bit milder in the second chapter, but even with beginning that existed in chapter 3 (the last time I started from the beginning), the developer still has HUGE plot inconsistencies that pull me out of the game.

Their having beautiful models chosen and great renders created does not change this the basic fact that none of his female characters are the least bit attractive because of the story the dev has written. Not because the developer's hell isn't "real hell" of Judeo-Christian mythology.

If you want to ignore the story being told and enjoy yourself watching those sexual scenes that have been written, feel free. Some of us want the game to be something we enjoy in total, not just searching out the few sexual scenes.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Nice attempt.

Nope.

If this developer had chosen not to utilize Judeo-Christian imagery, names and thus lore as their basis, you might have a point. But they did. They have, as you pointed out, created differences between mainstream Judeo-Christian lore and the developer's own version, none the less they are still weighed down by the place they started.

Then, the most egregious failures being discussed are some of the same things that players in lots of other games flame on about.

Internal inconsistency.

The first version of the first chapter was reworked a bit milder in the second chapter, but even with beginning that existed in chapter 3 (the last time I started from the beginning), the developer still has HUGE plot inconsistencies that pull me out of the game.

Their having beautiful models chosen and great renders created does not change this the basic fact that none of his female characters are the least bit attractive because of the story the dev has written. Not because the developer's hell isn't "real hell" of Judeo-Christian mythology.

If you want to ignore the story being told and enjoy yourself watching those sexual scenes that have been written, feel free. Some of us want the game to be something we enjoy in total, not just searching out the few sexual scenes.
I do not deny inconsistencies and contradictions. There are a few things that I don't like being handled as well, but in general, there is a lot of unfairness here. The basis of the story is Christian, it can reference the Jewish religion, after all, it was inspired by something in many popular fantasy movies. We don't need to carry wood to the fire of hell in the story just because the names of angels were taken from the Torah.

Let's face it, the story doesn't go the way we want it to (despite all objections).
An angel's desire for revenge, who was betrayed by his family and suffered greatly, appealed to all of us. However, the developer insists on turning the gold in his palm into coal. So what can I do? Nothing.
I still don't find it right to put so much pressure on the developer.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I still don't find it right to put so much pressure on the developer.
I do not know if the developer even reads this thread. I also do not want them to feel pushed to if they don't (which is why I, like you did not tag them). Any such commentary I put out into this thread it to warn fellow players, and to kvetch with fellow players who are equally unhappy, not to tell the developer to change it.

Personally I have no idea what the developer could do to make this "right" at this point. I am hoping that they started with a storyline/plan and they are sticking to it because I'm still morbidly curious to see if/how the developer pulls this together into something worthwhile.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Mar 5, 2023
There's too much trigger and fire going on in the thread, more than the game itself. Let's all cool down. This is a forum for discussing various aspects of the VN. Some things we like others we dislike and somethings we hate about the game process.

Some of us agree, some may disagree while some may be rebellious but all of us are equally invested in the VN. With time perhaps it'll change for some of us, but as of now we're.

Some positives : Lot of criticism done already;

• Model selection is pretty good both male and female (miss Jill still).

• Renders are high quality.

• Development team might be also good with animations (though not seen in VN) as well who knows.

• Initial story plot was near perfect,
    • And the Anti - Hero setting beginning his journey from dungeons of hell,
    • And gradually gaining powers to burn the wrong doers in heaven, was most intriguing and intimidating ground work. No matter who agrees or denies.

Negative : Yeah let's address the elephant once more.

• Story plot after prologue has been a constant disappointment for many story lovers.

• A horny mother who wasn't least bit bothered about her son being in hell, constantly hits on him.
  • When she sees Big Red Scars all over him and instead of immediately feeling his suffering gets turned on by watching him.
  • Like a whore goes about showing her cookies. (Concept of Emma's scents weren't discovered by dev yet).

• This immediately defeats the purpose of Emma /Mom as an Li. Also, players miss Inessa (Dead Hell Girl) character even more.
  • Raph was going good cute and likable, but she was quickly played down and Azel became the limelight. Another disappointing character.

• Incoherent behavior of the MC. He says and does opposite things, from the new chapter onwards. His mood swings yes very much from one sentence to other.

• Lack of sexual content and meaningless options that lead to nothing good.

• Too many characters have been already developed but character development is going on the reverse.
Best course of action will be some alone time for our MC and his Ghost. Mostly away from his "Family", master some powerful black magic and create shadow demons out for taking control back in hell. Find those fallen angels and archdevils mentioned by the demon, try relocating Azazel's book, copy new abilities like mind control etc.
Prepare some action sequence for few updates without melodrama. Let players breathe. Emma isn't going to be redeemed instantaneously and forcing her down the throat isn't helping. Maybe bring back Inessa from the dead as Azel is Archangel of death. Thank you.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Best course of action will be some alone time for our MC and his Ghost. Mostly away from his "Family", master some powerful black magic and create shadow demons out for taking control back in hell.
I do not get this idea at all. He already went full scorched earth on Hell. I haven't done a new playthrough with Chapter 4, but nothing in the previous chapters indicate that hell was a powerbase. MC's father wanted him to return to hell, ordered him to do so via the only male angel we've met, why would he do something that his father wants?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I do not get this idea at all. He already went full scorched earth on Hell. I haven't done a new playthrough with Chapter 4, but nothing in the previous chapters indicate that hell was a powerbase. MC's father wanted him to return to hell, ordered him to do so via the only male angel we've met, why would he do something that his father wants?
we've heard how Azel doesn't fear God. it's possible God thinks MC fears him enough to do as he commands

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I have to agree the females models look great nothing bad to say about that

Just the story has made them unlikeable

Even if we had sex scenes with them i wouldnt do it

Its very hard for me to dislike so many li in one avn

This is the first time i detested so many of them

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes