| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I remember it because I have the old translations saved haha, then it was changed. View attachment 2683917
Yup i was pointing out that except MC everyone has called Emma Mother at some point but not MC and here too Raphael called her mother. so dev changed some things I'm not sure how much. I have saves now only and deleted the game so will check when new version will come out.

Reactions: pablo.1297

EF.Sora

Apr 15, 2019
1686250980491.png

Variable name for Emma is mom. But it doesn't really matter, they're angels. So don't look too much into it. Could be something they call her because she raised them, could be their actual mother.

Reactions: | Vee |

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
yeah but they are literally calling each other by relation but i don't hear if MC mentioned Emma as Mom once (you remember MC calling her Mom?) but girls are calling MC as Brother.
it comes down to how they see each other. just because MC doesn't call Emma 'mom' doesn't mean he views her as anything other than that

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
it comes down to how they see each other. just because MC doesn't call Emma 'mom' doesn't mean he views her as anything other than that
that much i know. it was just weird that you don't call her mom even once nvm.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean i wouldnt call her mom either she left the mc as a child in hell for ages

And then expects him to call her mom when he finally comes back :ROFLMAO:

And not to mention she could have gone and visited a portal that was guarded to enter hell

But the mother didnt go but send her blonde daughter raphael or something instead and she failed miserably

The mom would have easily been able to get past that guard placed in front that portal but nope

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I mean i wouldnt call her mom either she left the mc as a child in hell for ages

And then expects him to call her mom when he finally comes back :ROFLMAO:

And not to mention she could have gone and visited a portal that was guarded to enter hell

But the mother didnt go but send her blonde daughter raphael or something instead and she failed miserably

The mom would have easily been able to get past that guard placed in front that portal but nope
all portals were closed by God and since almost every angel can't/won't learn black magic, no portals can be made. in conclusion, God is a punk and family sucks

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
all portals were closed by God and since almost every angel can't/won't learn black magic, no portals can be made. in conclusion, God is a punk and family sucks
It refers to the portal that the blonde found, before it was closed. Don't burn your head, I stopped trying to make sense of the game a long time ago. Stuff like Emma not knowing he was being tortured in hell seems ridiculous to me, they clipped the kid's fucking wings, literally mutilated him as a child and sent him to hell full of people who hate his kind, but hey all good no?.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There isn't a single mentioning that angels can't learn black magic, Raphael simply says it's forbidden for them (Azazel who created it was an angel, MC despite lacking wings is also one)...but why would they give a single fuck about that when they already defy god ? Azel even proudly states she doesn't fear him.

Also
Screenshot (866).png
Why not go herself, i mean that's kinda the obvious choice, no ?
Emma has nothing to fear from them, Azel could massacre them all and i guess Raphael too...Azel even told them where she droped off the MC...
Or even better go together, that would also a good approach to redeem the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo and v1900

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It refers to the portal that the blonde found, before it was closed. Don't burn your head, I stopped trying to make sense of the game a long time ago. Stuff like Emma not knowing he was being tortured in hell seems ridiculous to me, they clipped the kid's fucking wings, literally mutilated him as a child and sent him to hell full of people who hate his kind, but hey all good no?.
I find it difficult to think when God said he would close all the portals, anyone would have found 1 that somehow he missed. as for the wings thing, it's possible only a few knew what God did. God is great apparently at making people see what he wants them to see so it would make sense he cut the wings of MC off and told only a few people who weren't close to MC and lied about why it happened. now while Emma is quite powerful herself, her powers aren't like God's powers and that makes things difficult for her

• Angry
Reactions: Morho

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There isn't a single mentioning that angels can't learn black magic, Raphael simply says it's forbidden for them (Azazel who created it was an angel, MC despite lacking wings is also one)...but why would they give a single fuck about that when they already defy god ? Azel even proudly states she doesn't fear him.

Also
View attachment 2684558
Why not go herself, i mean that's kinda the obvious choice, no ?
Emma has nothing to fear from them, Azel could massacre them all and i guess Raphael too...Azel even told them where she droped off the MC...
Or even better go together, that would also a good approach to redeem the family.
what Azel says and does is 2 different things. she can say she doesn't totally fear God but given what he can do, she would be cautious to stay on his good side and do whatever he tells her. also I think Azazel stopped listening which is what led to her either leaving or being thrown out. since both Azazel and MC seem to be the unique exception to hating God, it makes sense them using black magic doesn't bother them in the least. not like they care what God thinks anymore at this point. in conclusion, God sucks and piss off

Morho

May 16, 2023
what Azel says and does is 2 different things. she can say she doesn't totally fear God but given what he can do, she would be cautious to stay on his good side and do whatever he tells her. also I think Azazel stopped listening which is what led to her either leaving or being thrown out. since both Azazel and MC seem to be the unique exception to hating God, it makes sense them using black magic doesn't bother them in the least. not like they care what God thinks anymore at this point. in conclusion, God sucks and piss off
and what exactly reedem her than?

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
I find it difficult to think when God said he would close all the portals, anyone would have found 1 that somehow he missed. as for the wings thing, it's possible only a few knew what God did. God is great apparently at making people see what he wants them to see so it would make sense he cut the wings of MC off and told only a few people who weren't close to MC and lied about why it happened. now while Emma is quite powerful herself, her powers aren't like God's powers and that makes things difficult for her
Bro did you play the game?. Chapter 3 when the blonde or Raph talks to the mc and she tells him that they tried to enter hell to look for him, it mentions a door and a guardian. My game is in Spanish because that's the language I play it in and I'm too lazy to change it but the scene is there if you want to look it up.
1686252119616.png

Morho

May 16, 2023
Bro did you play the game?. Chapter 3 when the blonde or Raph talks to the mc and she tells him that they tried to enter hell to look for him, it mentions a door and a guardian. My game is in Spanish because that's the language I play it in and I'm too lazy to change it but the scene is there if you want to look it up.
View attachment 2684620
and before they told another thing...

this game depend mostly on how much or how long u can remember things...

and if u remember what happend before 5 minute u have problem in story thread

Reactions: pablo.1297

Morho

May 16, 2023
Great art style and original story, keep up the fantastic work dev! The premise is unique from the countless guy goes to new city/ comes home from another town. The feeling of everyone hiding things from you adds to the general atmosphere of mystery and

that one is real gem of all reviews...it is telling nothing...praising dev...and teling that it is unigue cause mc is not going to city from another city...

as premise someone to go somewhere is bad...

wait a sec.. :unsure:is not mc going from from hell to normal world?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
and what exactly reedem her than?
I'm not sure she can be redeemed. at least not in a normal sense. she would have to go against God or find a way to get MC his wings back. both extremely unlikely in either scenario

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2684620
sometimes things can get lost in translation

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
but she is not scared about him right?
fear can lead to caution. while she may not show fear, she could still have it towards him or anyone she sees as stronger than her. we can see this throughout human history as some kings feared their sons were loved more and as a result would exile them, imprison them, or even kill them. fear doesn't have to be outwardly shown to exist

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes