holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Trash tier LI and pretty graphics eh?. I see things havent changed at all since the last update I played. This is in a serious need of a REWORK. The girls are irredeemable, period, dev went too far with them. It is such a waste to have this models and having them being so unlikable. Go back, change a few lines of the story, a few line of dialogs, add 1-3 renders and make people actually care for them. It cant be that hard right? Because right now they just keep going forward with this trash tier LIs and hoping people just forget how much they suck by looking at some tits and asses.
Its like trying to cross a lake with a huge ass hole in your boat instead of taking your time to repair whats broken first.

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
Trash tier LI and pretty graphics eh?. I see things havent changed at all since the last update I played. This is in a serious need of a REWORK. The girls are irredeemable, period, dev went too far with them. It is such a waste to have this models and having them being so unlikable. Go back, change a few lines of the story, a few line of dialogs, add 1-3 renders and make people actually care for them. It cant be that hard right? Because right now they just keep going forward with this trash tier LI and just hoping people just forget how much they suck by looking at some tits and asses.
Its like trying to cross a lake with a huge ass hole in your boat instead of taking your time to repair whats broken first.
he would need probably rework more than few scenes or lines of text...whole premise was that he was bringed to hell by his "friend" to be tortured for centuries while other family just go on vacation to earth doesnt caring to even visit him on his century spa vacation.

that is why after his return to earth is doesnt making any sence, to be betrayed and abandoned and still wanted to be with that ppl...even if u choice to be bad on them ignore them atc...he still end with them like loving puppy.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I don't understand why people have to waste their time with this game...The girls are all sluts and nobody cared about the torment our MC went through...The only sweet and loving person with MC was Inessa but she is was brutally murdered...Why the fuck!? I see so many angels around MC, all brothers and sisters...so it is assumed that MC's father has fucked the Milf in every orifice...many times...at this point I'm out...I will ignore the thread...lol.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Trash tier LI and pretty graphics eh?. I see things havent changed at all since the last update I played. This is in a serious need of a REWORK. The girls are irredeemable, period, dev went too far with them. It is such a waste to have this models and having them being so unlikable. Go back, change a few lines of the story, a few line of dialogs, add 1-3 renders and make people actually care for them. It cant be that hard right? Because right now they just keep going forward with this trash tier LIs and hoping people just forget how much they suck by looking at some tits and asses.
There is no problem with having irredeemable characters in a story. On the contrary, it's that kind of betrayal that makes for interesting drama. The problem is that the game doesn't really treat them as such. Or at least give the players the option to do that. They are forced upon MC and he isn't allowed to react like any traumatized being would.

Hell he seems more distraught about the death of a chick he barely knew, than being forced to live and interact daily with the people who condemned him to eternal torture.

It's a pretty standard mistake for amateur writers. They have in their minds a future outcome they want to reach (in this case MC banging these angel chicks) and they will stretch and distort their story in order to get to it. Instead of building step by step on what they have already wrote based on character motivation like they should. What drives this MC when we first see him at the start of the game? Angst, betrayal and revenge. That motivation should have been the core of the story and yet it was soon abandoned like the dev never wrote it.

Morho

May 16, 2023
There is no problem with having irredeemable characters in a story. On the contrary, it's that kind of betrayal that makes for interesting drama. The problem is that the game doesn't really treat them as such. Or at least give the players the option to do that. They are forced upon MC and he isn't allowed to react like any traumatized being would.

Hell he seems more distraught about the death of a chick he barely knew, than being forced to live and interact daily with the people who condemned him to eternal torture.

It's a pretty standard mistake for amateur writers. They have in their minds a future outcome they want to reach (in this case MC banging these angel chicks) and they will stretch and distort their story in order to get to it. Instead of building step by step on what they have already wrote based on character motivation like they should. What drives this MC when we first see him at the start of the game? Angst, betrayal and revenge. That motivation should have been the core of the story and yet it was soon abandoned like the dev never wrote it.
he is not writer of story....voters are.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the way the dev lets people vote on what the story should be in each update is just insane

Its like he did the first update himself

And the first update was great and nothing wrong with it

Then he decided to make polls to let people vote what comes after

And then it became a totally different story ... With a MC thats saying one thing and doing the exact opposite the next line

The thing is if the dev just made it a kinetic novel it would be at least slightly better since we have zero choises

But nope he gives the players choices but then the choices dont matter since the mc cancles those choices straight afterwards and acts like u never made a choice :ROFLMAO:

I am not saying the whole game has to be dark like the first update

But man going from that to instantly a romance highschool bs story is just hard to make sense off

How on earth even will u make a emtionally unstable MC who was tortured for centuries make him join a college were he has to be cool calm and collected

That should have been a end story typ of thing

Cant even phantom how people actually voted for that straight after update 1

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
There is no problem with having irredeemable characters in a story.
It is when those characters are supposed to be LIs and are supposed to end up in a loving relationship with MC. Which is what they are trying to do here. If this was a revenge story then yeah, go ahead and make them as unlikable as possible and then have them get fucked/killed later. If they were the antagonists or villains of the story then sure, make them irredemable, who cares. But the girls you are supposed to romance?? The fuck?? Dont know what the devs are thinking.
I hate when devs make the girls act irrational or/and like assholes just because they want some cheap drama. This shit happens in a lot of games but this one is one of the worst cases Ive seen, and much wasted potential too.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I don't understand why people have to waste their time with this game...The girls are all sluts and nobody cared about the torment our MC went through...The only sweet and loving person with MC was Inessa but she is was brutally murdered...Why the fuck!? I see so many angels around MC, all brothers and sisters...so it is assumed that MC's father has fucked the Milf in every orifice...many times...at this point I'm out...I will ignore the thread...lol.
But if they are angels, maybe MC's father didn't fuck the milf, instead, he created them, lol.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
yes, that's her. as for the experiment thing. we don't know if she gave birth to him in the traditional way or in the biblical way where her and God just waved their hands and all angels were alive
yeah but they are literally calling each other by relation but i don't hear if MC mentioned Emma as Mom once (you remember MC calling her Mom?) but girls are calling MC as Brother.

Redfield1997

Jun 6, 2022
Great Game the MC Looks Bad-ass! and the other characters model is smooth and beautiful but the one used on "Inessa" that i dont like very much but overall great plot and animations i'll rate it a solid 9/10

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
yeah but they are literally calling each other by relation but i don't hear if MC mentioned Emma as Mom once (you remember MC calling her Mom?) but girls are calling MC as Brother.
But they call God as Father, it is a little bit strange to look that way.

Reactions: | Vee |
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes