pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
sometimes things can get lost in translation
Really? are you telling me that just because I translated it into Spanish, story lines and renders that don't really exist appeared?....
I would have preferred you to tell me that you overlooked it and that's it.
I know the translation is not perfect but it doesn't appear or disappear scenes out of nowhere men, it's a huge stupidity what you say hahaha, although I admit that it made me a lot of fun.

Khaos123456

Oct 14, 2020
The plot of this game I think is very strange, illogical, the most obvious is the mc was tortured for centuries, it is simple to see Emma and the girls a few times to decide to live together? Although it is said that in order not to be returned to hell, but was tortured for centuries of hatred should not just disappear it, hell and no one can beat the mc, back to hell to build up strength against God can not? Instead, they stayed in the human world to live with the people who didn't come to their rescue. And why choose the option to stay away from Emma, the final result is no different?

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
The plot is.. chaotic? I don't know how to describe it. Dialogues look like they're written by a 13 y.o. Dev needs to step up his writing game a lil' bit. Renders are cool.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Just started the game and I want help with some info. I just played the part where I found Inessa dead in the cellar. My question is,did she died for real?It wasnt her?What is it?Please let me know. Im going crazy. Its the first time in any VN I played that I got attatched to a character so quick and I cannot believe that she died just like that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just hope that the dev either makes this game kinetic

Or makes choices actually matter

Its sad to see how the story developed ... Had a blast with the first release ... It was dark but also a nice revenge typ of thing

But then the updates after that it became so weak and drama and highschool bs

At least we had a chance to beat up that red hair angel

IMO i dont care for any female angels they did zero effort to show me why i would like them

Just hope when we see that Jill shadow angel that took us away from saving inessa that we can kick her ass too like wtf

But all i can see if this continues is a game that started of bad ass becoming a cuddly highschool bs story :cautious:

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Just hope that the dev either makes this game kinetic

Or makes choices actually matter

Its sad to see how the story developed ... Had a blast with the first release ... It was dark but also a nice revenge typ of thing

But then the updates after that it became so weak and drama and highschool bs

At least we had a chance to beat up that red hair angel

IMO i dont care for any female angels they did zero effort to show me why i would like them

Just hope when we see that Jill shadow angel that took us away from saving inessa that we can kick her ass too like wtf

But all i can see if this continues is a game that started of bad ass becoming a cuddly highschool bs story :cautious:
I cannot forgive him too, of what he did with Inessa...... I loved her so much and not even we got like only 5 minutes of screen time with her,he decided to kill her and then having her been around through visions,torturing us.....

Reactions: michael1984

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I get where you are comming from, but as far as we know, she did actually try to save his live with that, probably also hers, as she will die if the MC does. Add to that that there's a good chance Inessa was already dead at that point.
Imo out of all the girls she is the most sympathetic one, so far... (also never trusted Inessa, she is wayyyy too innocent and a goody two shoes for living in hell all her live, together with the guy which tortures the MC for fun)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I get where you are comming from, but as far as we know, she did actually try to save his live with that, probably also hers, as she will die if the MC does. Add to that that there's a good chance Inessa was already dead at that point.
Imo out of all the girls she is the most sympathetic one, so far... (also never trusted Inessa, she is wayyyy too innocent and a goody two shoes for living in hell all her live, together with the guy which tortures the MC for fun)
Fair enough u do have a point there .. But still i rather have ten Inessa,s then one angel mom and the two angel girls

Still its pretty funny how that shadow angel could keep the mc from going to that demon lair to save inessa

But she couldnt get Inessa out first that doesnt make sense since she was in that demon liar with Inessa

Even so here stopping the MC was a dick move even if it was justified

But yeah fingers crossed somehow Inessa comes back in some form

Caus imo she was the only female remotly showing any real care for the MC from the start

All the other females did zero or not enough to help the MC

Just simply believing he was chilling in hell

And even the mother angel not going to that portal but instead sending her daughter i mean come on you would think since she is the strongest among the people there she would go instead caus she would definatly know those portals would be guarded/ destroyed

But yeah story doesnt make sense in more then one points

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I cannot forgive him too, of what he did with Inessa...... I loved her so much and not even we got like only 5 minutes of screen time with her,he decided to kill her and then having her been around through visions,torturing us.....
Believe me i wouldn't kill ZAK, I would've keep him alive and TORTURE for eternity, returning both favors of what his dad did to MC and what he did to Inessa.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Its the first time in any VN I played that I got attatched to a character so quick and I cannot believe that she died just like that.
She's dead and gone and it's major plot point as to the MC's downward spiral.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
She's dead and gone and it's major plot point as to the MC's downward spiral.
I cannot forgive the dev for what she did with her. Im just praying that he will bring her back somehow , I dont know if I will be able to enjoy they game the same way .....

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes