Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 9, 2020
Renders are decent, though the girls look a little too plastic in some images.
The ui is good, navigation maybe a little more work needed.
Sees random imagination of mother getting stuffed with bbc... lol... what a fucking turn off jfc, not to mention ruin the mother for some people. It isn't ntr, but it seems to be the new trend of getting around ntr using dream or imagination scenes.
Then exaggerated mc dick which can only use half of it in mostly uncomfortable sex positions to accommodate it, not sure the point of that.

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
Good renders.

I prefer sandbox games however if they have quicker navigation options its even better.

The dick(s) are too large IMO. A bit circus like at times.

Overall the game concept is very good, hoping to see timely updates!

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Good demo!
Sometimes if you open the phone and text Jenny Crashes the game.
Same when you spy Alice and text her.
If you open the garage door always crash the game.
Mind if I ask if you guys are using the latest version which was made available a couple of hours ago?

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Good demo!
Sometimes if you open the phone and text Jenny Crashes the game.
Same when you spy Alice and text her.
If you open the garage door always crash the game.
We have uploaded a hotfix at the first post couple of minutes ago that can somewhat solve the issues you and anyone with the old version is having. You can download that file and get rid of the gamebreaking bugs you have described however we strongly suggest you to download the latest version since all the issues are fixed there along with some quality of life changes. We can understand downloading the big file again is not always an option so thats why we have only included the script file(around 1mb) with the hotfix.

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
I'm tempted to try it since I see at least one girl wearing white knee socks - but... I'd be willing to bet those socks don't stay on during sex :(

Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone plz tell me if there's a mini game in there?

A red eye appears, when i click on it, 2 violet stones start rolling through the whole page and then game system says -->

Luck check fail. Nicole Option -1. Nicole will remember that.

I stopped playing now. Plz explain what's happening here! When i understand it, I'll continue again. Im loving this game, a unique and different story.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone plz tell me if there's a mini game in there?

A red eye appears, when i click on it, 2 violet stones start rolling through the whole page and then game system says -->

Luck check fail. Nicole Option -1. Nicole will remember that.

I stopped playing now. Plz explain what's happening here! When i understand it, I'll continue again. Im loving this game, a unique and different story.
That sequence has a system called Dice Roll. When you click on the you try to check her our and a chance check happens in form of dice roll. You can get caught or check her cleavage depending on the dice roll. There is no minigame.

Reactions: uhhhok

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
AND also i get a TRACEBACK when i go to GARAGE.
We have uploaded a hotfix at the first post couple of minutes ago that can somewhat solve the issues you and anyone with the old version is having. You can download that file and get rid of the gamebreaking bugs you have described however we strongly suggest you to download the latest version since all the issues are fixed there along with some quality of life changes. We can understand downloading the big file again is not always an option so thats why we have only included the script file(around 1mb) with the hotfix.

Jun 6, 2018
That sequence has a system called Dice Roll. When you click on the you try to check her our and a chance check happens in form of dice roll. You can get caught or check her cleavage depending on the dice roll. There is no minigame.

So when you played that sequence, you failed too OR else anything happened!? OR that meant to be happened?

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The Code doesn't work
I just added the CODE given in the 1st page. But idk if it works or not!!
Code has confirmed to be working for many others. Make sure it is all caps and double check before running.
When the code is active you will see dialogues like sister, mother instead of Raven and Nicole whenever it is appropriate. You can see if its working by starting a new game and playing the intro sequence where the MC comes back to the house. He will stop and say ''Back to Home again'' or ''Back to Nicole's again'' depending on the incest patch.
So when you played that sequence, you failed too OR else anything happened!? OR that meant to be happened?
If you get caught Nicole will say something according to that but if you successfully check her out, she won't notice and you'll start drinking coffee with her as if nothing happened. Thats all.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The Code doesn't work
For the code (incest patch) on the first page:
1) go to settings.
2) click to enter code.
3) ERASE the word 'CODE' before you enter the code. the only thing that should be in the box is the code YOU enter.
4) Enter the code (make sure it does NOT say code anymore).
5) Sacrifice 3 Chocolate bars, 8 FRIED chicken wings, and a DVD copy of 'Die Hard' (or 'John Wick' part 1).

Remember that the sacrifice is the MOST important part as ALL of this Computer stuff is just MAGIC. :)

Hope that helps.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes