Ren'Py Abandoned The Family Business: Parallel Universe | MiniGame - TechDemo [v1.11 FINAL] [Nemesia Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Just spend a few hours playing around with this game - it is really great! I like your approach to give such a detailed demo, it is really well-done. I like the UI, especially the navigation and the smartphone.

One criticism - sometimes the faces are not really good-looking. Especially on Raven, near the end when she is standing in front of the MC. The face looks kinda scary, but other than that, the models are A++. Raven is my favorite so far, I think, she is really cute.

I have one question, putting it in spoiler so that people who did not play the game dont get spoilered:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for your kind comments mate. We've heard other feedbacks about faces too and we are really working on them. Actually I believe we have figured those out and you will see big improvements in the upcoming OneShots and Chapters.

Regarding your question in the spoiler, you did not miss anything mate. That clothing choice has no actual outcome except the stat system showcasing. Feel free to check our patreon, you will see our progress via some of the free/public posts there like dev diaries and such. Thank you so much again mate. We are extremely glad you've enjoyed our game <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cherubin25

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
this game stiil working or already complete?
The version you are seeing on this thread is a completed demo version of the game. The story you'll see in the demo will not be continued and it was written specifically for the demo anyway. But, a game which we will release chapter by chapter soon including the same characters in the same family setting is coming up. We are currently developing the Chapter 1 along with our OneShot short story. You can find more info about the production/development process in our patreon page.(don't worry, dev diaries and most of the WIP information is free as long as patreon lets us share the related images we share)

Reactions: black murio

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi folks. Just dropping a WIP shot from the upcoming OneShot we are producing. You can find the detailed info about the development process on our patreon page. Don't worry, we share our progress open to public. Enjoy <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
when will oneshot release
I would like to answer that so much however we are strictly against giving deadlines since our IRL work may interfere with our production. All I can say is, rendering process is around %50 and once we are done with the images, we will create the framework in which we will release all our OneShots. You can follow our thread here or our patreon page to get notification about our production process. Like I've said in my previous post, we are sharing progress content completely open to public view as long as patreon lets us.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
“There will be no NTR, we are not fan of NTR.”

Pass.
There will be a very long explanation about the NTR stuff to end the conflict once and for all in the near future. We are just waiting to the script to finish. Saying anything without finishing the script would not be the logical step. There are billions of speculations circling the NTR subject and frankly we are as most of the other developers out the are completely powerless when it comes to determining what is NTR and what is not.

Some say if the love interest gets touched on the arm by another dude means heavy NTR for them while there are some saying that gangbanging the sister is not counting as NTR as long as the MC is in the group. Tags are being mixed together and lines are getting blurred as we find scenes to explain what is NTR and what is not. Like I said though, we will come up with a big explanation in the form of a ''Dev-Diary'' post. Extremely supporting your decision to pass though since its too early to determine if its gonna be something to your liking or not. Hope you find something good to pass your time with mate <3 Thanks for the input.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There will be a very long explanation about the NTR stuff to end the conflict once and for all in the near future. We are just waiting to the script to finish. Saying anything without finishing the script would not be the logical step. There are billions of speculations circling the NTR subject and frankly we are as most of the other developers out the are completely powerless when it comes to determining what is NTR and what is not.

Some say if the love interest gets touched on the arm by another dude means heavy NTR for them while there are some saying that gangbanging the sister is not counting as NTR as long as the MC is in the group. Tags are being mixed together and lines are getting blurred as we find scenes to explain what is NTR and what is not. Like I said though, we will come up with a big explanation in the form of a ''Dev-Diary'' post. Extremely supporting your decision to pass though since its too early to determine if its gonna be something to your liking or not. Hope you find something good to pass your time with mate <3 Thanks for the input.
Good response....good Dev...
tenor - 2021-03-23T014300.277.gif

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020

Honestly I cannot imagine how insane it would be for a game dev on here to have to put up with us asshole and our dumb input (like mine) More power to you for making the game YOU want to make. If it doesn't have the twisted kinks I want it to, I can find plenty of them that do. The NTR flame war on either side is retarded.

Of course now, if your gonna have a scene gangbanging the sister then..... ha just kidding. Good Luck!

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Hi folks. New Dev-Diary is up. You can find it , completely free. <3
Hello, dev. I hope you are doing well. I have a question. I understood that this demo is just random scenes just to showcase your renders and gameplay mechanics. I just want to ask is one thing will these one shot stories be short side stories? with different scenarios or they are canon? I really liked your renders and impressed by that dice system you have, that is crazy cool. I am not big fan of side stories(because most games didn't impress me with that maybe you will change that) Patiently waiting for your main-game, good luck with that. XD

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hello, dev. I hope you are doing well. I have a question. I understood that this demo is just random scenes just to showcase your renders and gameplay mechanics. I just want to ask is one thing will these one shot stories be short side stories? with different scenarios or they are canon? I really liked your renders and impressed by that dice system you have, that is crazy cool. I am not big fan of side stories(because most games didn't impress me with that maybe you will change that) Patiently waiting for your main-game, good luck with that. XD
Thank you so much for your kind words and interest in our game mate. I can't even describe how good that makes us feel. Regarding the OneShots, we are aiming to use them as a platform in which we can try different ideas like characters, situations or story arcs before implementing them in the main game. Of course on the side we will create random silly stories with main focus on intercourse. If we release a OneShot including a character from the Family Business you can be sure that its not canon. You can see them as the ''What If?'' series from the Marvel. Hope this helps you to get rid of your question marks but feel free to ask more anytime <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: uhhhok
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes