3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Giving your feedback about the game is ok. It's enough to say it once, dev will read your complaints, or suggestions and that's fine. But writing 10 comments in a row and saying the same shit over and over again is just stupid and for someone who doesn't like the game you look like an asshole (It doesn't apply to you, i don't even know who you are)
To clarify, the only reason I kept repeating myself with the criticism is because too many people defending this also kep spouting the same defense, generally along the lines of "it's a demo" or "it's just the first release" etc. and seemed to miss the point that plenty of other games have done a first release and managed to at least have competent writing, setup, characterization, logic, story, etc. in those small first releases. This smacks of 95% of the effort going purely into the renders and visual presentation and professional-looking production values on the surface and only 5% effort going towards anything else. And, to me, that other 5% is what actually matters.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
hummmm!!!!! the end of january is already behind us and no update as promised by dev. and the worst is that he doesn't dare show himself to apologize or explain his lack of seriousness. I guess he'll show in few days and says that he was very sick :FeelsGoodMan:. which is disrespectful vis-à-vis his patrons. he may create the best games in the world, but with so much lack of seriousness and respect he will end up being let go by his supports

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hummmm!!!!! the end of january is already behind us and no update as promised by dev. and the worst is that he doesn't dare show himself to apologize or explain his lack of seriousness. I guess he'll show in few days and says that he was very sick :FeelsGoodMan:. which is disrespectful vis-à-vis his patrons. he may create the best games in the world, but with so much lack of seriousness and respect he will end up being let go by his supports
The good thing with Patreon. Patreon is all about support the creator. It doesn't have anything to do with entitlement or what your support will get you. It's not a subscription model, or a kickstarter, or early access you buy into. Either you like a creator and you support his work if you so chose, or you don't, very simple.

He not the first or the last indy dev that haven't meet a deadline they set for them self. Sometimes stuff happens, you know real life... and such. If you don't like it, just stop your Patreon, and if you not one of his patreons in the first place, you got even less reason to moan.

Reactions: mensa209

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
The good thing with Patreon. Patreon is all about support the creator. It doesn't have anything to do with entitlement or what your support will get you. It's not a subscription model, or a kickstarter, or early access you buy into. Either you like a creator and you support his work if you so chose, or you don't, very simple.

He not the first or the last indy dev that haven't meet a deadline they set for them self. Sometimes stuff happens, you know real life... and such. If you don't like it, just stop your Patreon, and if you not one of his patreons in the first place, you got even less reason to moan.
is it your monthlies or something!!??? so much animosity and verbal diarrhea for a simple comment? the dev is an adult and vaccinated man and doesn't need an evil advocate to react at his place. so go find yourself another spare partner to fight with. I can't be a part of your sick crusades man

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is it your monthlies or something!!??? so much animosity and verbal diarrhea for a simple comment? the dev is an adult and vaccinated man and doesn't need an evil advocate to react at his place. so go find yourself another spare partner to fight with. I can't be a part of your sick crusades man
Vaccinated? Maybe you need to grow a thick skin to not be to bothered by comments and feedback, but I never heard about be vaccinated. Never been afraid of catch a disease of sorts just by posting or reading a forum :p

I'm no evil advocate, or got any crusade (sick or otherwise).

When you post on a forum, you make yourself open for a reply. Seeing your response it had to hit home sort of...

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Have u paid him on patreon?
Didn't he say that the release will be at the beginning of February ,because of some Patreon anti-incest rule?
He now need more time to build himself a website ,and release 2version(1 with no incest on patreon ,and the other normal version)

U

User_215882

He already stated why the release was held back. If you took the time to read, I know very hard, this wouldn't have shocked you at all.

Reactions: xןʞ and UncleVT

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Most people don't even read the post above theirs. I literally saw a guy asking "when is the update" just below a release anouncement. x'D

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Have u paid him on patreon?
Didn't he say that the release will be at the beginning of February ,because of some Patreon anti-incest rule?
He now need more time to build himself a website ,and release 2version(1 with no incest on patreon ,and the other normal version)
patreon anti incest rules you said!!?? we knew about them weeks ago and it doesn't emerge yesterday from nowhere to surprises him and makes him change his plans. the patreon's new rules were already there when he promised release deadline. but as we see, this patreon shit become the good pretext used by some devs to hide their lack of seriousness when they are incapable to keep their promise.

Reactions: Hyped
U

User_215882

Lets see. Did he give an update why the release was pushed back? Yes. Has it reached the promised release date? No. Is he milking you? That's up to you if you're paying like myself I'd say no. Has it even been long enough to complain about his release cycle? No. More then likely you're getting the game for free and your complaint is that you don't have it now. Learn some patience.

Reactions: AkitoH

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Deadline!?
Nothing big deal.Wait patiently.
Pay him or Get (ur money) out.That's what u really can do.
Almost all developers will delay somehow:pokerFace: ,if you react like this everytime....o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Deadline!?
Nothing big deal.Wait patiently.
Pay him or Get (ur money) out.That's what u really can do.
Almost all developers will delay somehow:pokerFace: ,if you react like this everytime....o_O
that's the third time you talk about money in only one hour dude. are they that important at your eyes??? or maybe you feel you are better than others cause you pledged some bucks? calm down and smoke a good white tea. and understand that where, when and why others pledge or not is none of your business. and even if you don't like it (I'm sure you don't like it), they keep the right to express their point of view...and the great thing is that you can't stop them

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
that's the third time you talk about money in only one hour dude. are they that important at your eyes??? or maybe you feel you are better than others cause you pledged some bucks? calm down and smoke a good white tea. and understand that where, when and why others pledge or not is none of your business. and even if you don't like it (I'm sure you don't like it), they keep the right to express their point of view...and the great thing is that you can't stop them
LOL
So funny :tf:
If one said "Fuck" 3 times ,he might misunderstand someone really horny.:p

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
to those who have proclaimed themselves as devil's advocates to defend Aorrta. lust & passion the "a wife and mother" dev has respected his release date and the update is already available on patreon. oddly, his game is also about incest. but he did not pretend having some issues with patreon because of incest :WutFace:

U

User_215882

to those who have proclaimed themselves as devil's advocates to defend Aorrta. lust & passion the "a wife and mother" dev has respected his release date and the update is already available on patreon. oddly, his game is also about incest. but he did not pretend having some issues with patreon because of incest :WutFace:
You know someone could also be a huge cunt and report him you know. Not that I would but one pissed off individual could end his game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

If the images will be 900, the update will be very large with a lot of content i suppose...

DreamHealer

Aug 27, 2016
@lesbiaN7ncest

What "top notch skills" are those exactly? Rendering and professional production values? Sure, I'll give you those. But outside of that I see no skill at all. Again, this game is void of any real substance.

I'm comparing the state of this game not to where all these other games are now, but the state they were in in their infancy with their first release. I also admit that BB isn't great and the writing isn't great, but it at least actually tries to have content, character and plot instead of being a bunch of thin, meaningless events with no realistic logic to just get the main character's dick wet.

It seems to me that you have more of an issue with the apparent "sacrilege" of somebody saying BB is better than anything else here. It took loads of updates before the MC in BB could fuck his family.Shit, it still hasn't even properly happened with the mother. She's been a hold out since the start. In the case of this game, you claim the mother is a "capable and independent woman" and the like but where's the evidence? You basically molest her instantly when she's resting on a plane and that's pretty much it.

All of these games do story, pace and character better than this one. You say it's laughable, but as I said in a previous post I defy you to define the characters in Family Secret at all. This game just makes every single woman in it look like a duck hungry slut whose only goal in life is to have sex, with the possible exception of the mother. Any good writing and characterization in anything needs to have reason, logic and pacing. These other games all have setup and they all have characters who have traits outside of your MC fucking them. You can argue about the quality from game to game, and I am by no means claiming that any of them are literary genius, but they at least have content, have actual story instead of just a string of moments to get you from one sexual situation to the next and seem to have a setting and players in that setting that aren't solely revolved around your character getting laid. As I said before, Family Secret isn't simply bad at this, it's completely devoid of it.

And overall even remotely decent writing is about a simple pattern: Setup --> Buildup --> Payoff

Most of these games at least understood this and generally just had Setup and maybe some buildup this early, realizing that most of the buildup and payoff come later. What does Family Secret have? Just Payoff. And several times at that.That's all this original slice is: straight to Payoff with no attempt to set things up properly and pace things at a decent rate.

Any criticism that has reason behind it is warranted, no matter how brief the content. There's a difference between people just ragging on something because they don't like the content itself due to personal preference and somebody pointing out the technical problems with it because they think its poorly done for its technical, structural,etc. aspects.

As far as I'm concerned I'd rather alienate him if he's going to make no effort to make anything of any substance. If he's willing to listen and learn, then I welcome that. If he takes the talents that he does at least obviously possess and then scraps this and goes back to the drawing board and use them to make something that's actually got some substance then I'll be happy. But if this is what passes for good game making these days (i.e. all flash and no substance) then I can go without him. Plenty of far less pretty games out there that don't look anywhere near as flash,but have it where it counts.

Unless this original slice is not in the original game at all and was just a taster to show renders, I can't see it being anything more than a very beautiful but ultimately soulless and shallow waste of time. I'll take a game that actually tries to have meaningful content and makes the experience engaging with at least an attempt and story, pacing and characters over something that has fantastic production values but pretty much nothing else going for it. To me this just puts across that we've got a character that's a borderline rapist going around and taking advantage of women in a universe where all women seem to be braindead bimbos addicted to dick and generally being slutty. In fact, it's almost more like this isn't set on planet Earth at all and instead takes place on another planet where there exists a species of creature that looks like attractive women but are really a barely sentient animal that becomes aroused at the sight of the human male.

U

User_215882

@lesbiaN7ncest

Wish I could give you another like for getting basic marketing too.

Reactions: DreamHealer
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes