Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Well footjob is not marked as avoidable so as usual I have to rapid click through that but it's a small price to pay for an excellent story.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well footjob is not marked as avoidable so as usual I have to rapid click through that but it's a small price to pay for an excellent story.
the spanking isn't ether (light bdsm) but that is true

haven't seen any real complaints about kinks being unavoidable ,aside from the bath scene whit asambe which is avoidable (i'm sure the people who followed the thread know how that went before the admins showed up)

Last edited:

Reaver79

Jan 20, 2023

Overview:

This is a fantasy story about a young mage released into the world after a long, isolated schooling in the art of magic.
He enters a world under a curse that causes most children to be born female.
Follow him as he goes on adventures, fights his enemies, builds relationships, has lots of sex, and makes lots of babies.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Vander -
Censored: No
Version: Update 15d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is part 2. If you are a new player, please download part 1 below. If you are a returning one, your save should be transfered autmatically, as long as you saved at the end of part 1, when it asks you to.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PART 1
Extras: MULTI-MOD* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2117535 View attachment 2205289 View attachment 2666409 View attachment 2205288 View attachment 2118283 View attachment 2117538 View attachment 2118284
View attachment 2118286 View attachment 2117532 View attachment 2118282 View attachment 2118279 View attachment 2117541 View attachment 2118280 View attachment 2118277
hello I have a problem

Overview:

This is a fantasy story about a young mage released into the world after a long, isolated schooling in the art of magic.
He enters a world under a curse that causes most children to be born female.
Follow him as he goes on adventures, fights his enemies, builds relationships, has lots of sex, and makes lots of babies.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Vander -
Censored: No
Version: Update 15d
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is part 2. If you are a new player, please download part 1 below. If you are a returning one, your save should be transfered autmatically, as long as you saved at the end of part 1, when it asks you to.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PART 1
Extras: MULTI-MOD* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2117535 View attachment 2205289 View attachment 2666409 View attachment 2205288 View attachment 2118283 View attachment 2117538 View attachment 2118284
View attachment 2118286 View attachment 2117532 View attachment 2118282 View attachment 2118279 View attachment 2117541 View attachment 2118280 View attachment 2118277
Hello! sorry, I can't play your game anymore because my last save doesn't allow me to continue the story...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just forget about it, i just managed to return and continue the story. Thanks for your works! See you!
don't worry about it you weren't the first to seek help whit it and probably won't be the last

Maybe changing the 2nd season/part menu to exclude the start button or change it to that it takes you to the load save screen can be a thing to smooth out the transition
something for Vanderer to look into if he has the time for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaver79

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Just forget about it, i just managed to return and continue the story. Thanks for your works! See you!
Yeah for that problem, what worked for me is that you need to create a save exactly at the point when the current version ends. I.e., when you are prompted with the screen below:

1709517817663.png

And then when you load up that save in the next update it should continue where you left off in the previous version.

But I agree that there could be a more seamless way for returning players to pick up where they last left off.

Reactions: Reaver79

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Btw, just finished playing through the game (i.e., both parts 1 and 2), and I have to say, I really love the sex scenes between the two elven women, Arwen and Ailah. Those two sexy minxes are really alluring in their own right. Hope to see more sex scenes between the two of them with the MC, and potentially more threesomes. Maybe Darwa might also be in on the action too? Found the mommy elf milf to be super sexy as well :devilish: :coffee: :coffee: And I know that Darwa is considered unfit to rule but at the very least she might see the errors of her way and be in service to the MC to atone for her past mistakes. And then the MC can rope her into the harem as well at that point. That would be amazing in my opinion.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
MC going for humiliation as a punishment since he is very much of the forgive and forget school.
I would not exactly say forgive and forget. He goes by merit, so if someone messes up badly enough, he will put an end to them permanently (bandits on the road). If they work to make amends properly, he will begin to forgive, but he does not forget.

Reactions: Vanderer

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
What I meant was in combination with how he feels about the Black Hand woman. He does not consider her worthy of being a pleasure slave and since he doesn't want to use sex as punishment that is not an option. If (or when) the MC trusts her enough to consider her as a pleasure slave then he's forgiven her enough not to go for punishment and humiliation. Shame since I'm all for sex as punishment but then again I'm a degenerate deviant.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What I meant was in combination with how he feels about the Black Hand woman. He does not consider her worthy of being a pleasure slave and since he doesn't want to use sex as punishment that is not an option. If (or when) the MC trusts her enough to consider her as a pleasure slave then he's forgiven her enough not to go for punishment and humiliation. Shame since I'm all for sex as punishment but then again I'm a degenerate deviant.
having sex whit her has nothing to do whit her being a slave or not
for the MC its about her actually wanting to have sex whit the MC and not being a criminal maybe

the mc's admires her beauty on multiple occasions, and if she keeps doing a good job at the orphanage i can see a sex scene whit her where its a reward for a job well done

maybe in the long run she could be released from the condemned for some heroic or selfless deed done and become a free woman again

Reactions: gojira667

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I would not exactly say forgive and forget. He goes by merit, so if someone messes up badly enough, he will put an end to them permanently (bandits on the road). If they work to make amends properly, he will begin to forgive, but he does not forget.
That's pretty much spot on. He is not against forgiveness, like shown with Suter, the guard Captain.

But he does think that some things are unforgiveable, like killing children for example. Or Eloise. I try to not make him have a view of the worl too black and white, having him be more nuanced than that.

having sex whit her has nothing to do whit her being a slave or not
for the MC its about her actually wanting to have sex whit the MC and not being a criminal maybe

the mc's admires her beauty on multiple occasions, and if she keeps doing a good job at the orphanage i can see a sex scene whit her where its a reward for a job well done

maybe in the long run she could be released from the condemned for some heroic or selfless deed done and become a free woman again
That's...right and not. THe MC is very much against sex being transactional. He could talk about reward and such as dirty talk, but not really reward people with sex.

It's actually a thing that will be put a little more forcus in the next updates.

As for Alyah...I am not really decided on her fate, yet. But yes, redemption is not impossible for her. Her crimes are not that vile after all.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
As for Alyah...I am not really decided on her fate, yet. But yes, redemption is not impossible for her. Her crimes are not that vile after all.
Her background was also important for the MC. Someone can come from a horrible background through no fault of their own, work hard as a criminal to survive, then have a redemption arc where they realize they have been doing things the wrong way and make amends.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Her background was also important for the MC. Someone can come from a horrible background through no fault of their own, work hard as a criminal to survive, then have a redemption arc where they realize they have been doing things the wrong way and make amends.
Not just that but people are influenced by they're surrounding. Since she only had bad and hardship as example stands to reason for her to change if you show her about good things in life unless they just turn evil.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Give her a chance dev, please give Alyah a chance to spread her wings and fly. If you do so, she will have a chance to land on the MC's dick to roost. And then, before you know it, the intense baby-making/sweaty mating sex can commence in earnest.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

:coffee:

Also, on another semi-related note, it would be hot if we could get the Elvish girl's mom in on the harem action as well.....

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Give her a chance dev, please give Alyah a chance to spread her wings and fly. If you do so, she will have a chance to land on the MC's dick to roost. And then, before you know it, the intense baby-making/sweaty mating sex can commence in earnest.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

:coffee:

Also, on another semi-related note, it would be hot if we could get the Elvish girl's mom in on the harem action as well.....

Sorry, but that's a no on the second one, even though it's not the end of her story.

But other elves are going to join the harem.
I, for one, am glad Vanderer is clinging to the time-honored axiom ...
unnamed.jpg

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Sorry, but that's a no on the second one, even though it's not the end of her story.

Honestly, this sounds perfect to me. There were several neat elves, and I'd love to see more of them join the harem... But despite initially thinking she was attractive, I found Darwa's personality and behavior so distasteful that I have zero interest in ever seeing her in the MC's harem.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
That's fair. Yeah, I suspected Darwa might be too "out there" anyway to consider adding to the harem :HideThePain:

Shame though, because she is one sexy piece of ass, but then on the flip side, she is kinda "cray-cray" in her mannerisms and outlook on things. Hence, the instability of her serving in a governance/leadership capacity. If only Darwa could have been a more stable leader in the eyes of the elders and saw reason to rekindle the relationship with the humans rather than letting age-old grudges hold back her and her people from the bigger threat, i.e., the demons .

In any event, I am quite thrilled to hear of more elves joining the harem. I genuinely enjoyed the interactions between Arwen and Ailah. Those two are perfect for each other and for threesomes as well :devilish::devilish::coffee:

Goes without saying, excited for future updates and the continuation of the story and growth of the harem! :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Vanderer

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Honestly, this sounds perfect to me. There were several neat elves, and I'd love to see more of them join the harem... But despite initially thinking she was attractive, I found Darwa's personality and behavior so distasteful that I have zero interest in ever seeing her in the MC's harem.
There are wood elves I want to be LIs, but there is also high-elves...black hair and more plump...like a nation of MILFs, more or like.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes