HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There are wood elves I want to be LIs, but there is also high-elves...black hair and more plump...like a nation of MILFs, more or like.
But what about more dwarves in the harem? Also are halflings a thing in the world of The Fiery Scion?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
But what about more dwarves in the harem?
There's one (the cook) and a quarter (Athagan's maid) already in or effectively in, and another very likely some time in the future (Monica's bartender friend).

Also are halflings a thing in the world of The Fiery Scion?
I don't see an answer to this in the thread, the Discord, or my notes, so we'll have to wait for Vander to answer this one.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Nope, no halflings. There are dark elves, but they are even more rare than dwarves. Gnomes too, but they think the best way to survive is to hide away, and are very good at that.

As for other races, there will be catgirls, mermaids, devils, angel-like beings, djinns, dragon, onis, a toad-like race...but not all of them will be romanceable.

I had to cut some races out due to not be able to do them properly in HS, like the dwarves cited before, or the serpentt-like beings that I homebrewed, sadly.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Nope, no halflings. There are dark elves, but they are even more rare than dwarves. Gnomes too, but they think the best way to survive is to hide away, and are very good at that.
Hobbits/halflings seem a dwarf variant, so my fantasy roleplaying game (RPG) world has no hobbits either, but has dwarves & gnomes (which in Northern European lore, dwarves are like small humans, but gnomes are size of maybe your fist, if you read main 1900s researched gnome lore book). The first RPG (original Dungeons & Dragons (OD&D)) had 'shadow elves' before 'dark elves (drow)': shadow elves are very pale because get no sunlight underground.
As for other races, there will be catgirls, mermaids, devils, angel-like beings, djinns, dragon, onis, a toad-like race...but not all of them will be romanceable.
I wish I knew what HS is and hope it'd enable this for most/all monster girls in future... and have you considered fairies, (were)wolf humanoids?
I had to cut some races out due to not be able to do them properly in HS, like the dwarves cited before, or the serpentt-like beings that I homebrewed, sadly.
I'm surprised other fantasy games & art/3D tools took weird idea from early-to-mid 1990s Advanced Dungeons & Dragons second edition (AD&D2) dwarven women have beards... not something I knew anyone running D&D nor professional fantasy authors used... good you could add partial dwarves without those.
        In reply to someone's earlier image about elves, 'high elves (Eldar)' originated in JRR Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of The Rings, The Silmarillion, etc.) and just meant original/older elf races, sometimes maybe actually taller than elves that had moved to human lands; it didn't mean elves like in the World of Warcraft videogames like in that image (nor Eldar in Warhammer 40,000).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes