kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
i have a strong feeling its a file corruption in the compressed version only,

we're getting the public release for v18 on monday right?
i'd wait to see if it persists to that version tbh
I strongly agree with this statement, dont need to give yourself extra work if not needed.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
don't worry about it , we could get a mod(or someone else whit the rights) to do it for you
Already reported to them. But if I have to upload every link, that would take a couple of hours at least, and I just don't have time this morning. So, the uploaders will have to do it, thanks by the way for the work, guys.

And a couple of renders about the Redbreasts, a mercenary outfit that will apprear soon, and Lady Lillion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Already reported to them. But if I have to upload every link, that would take a couple of hours at least, and I just don't have time this morning. So, the uploaders will have to do it, thanks by the way for the work, guys.

And a couple of renders about the Redbreasts, a mercenary outfit that will apprear soon, and Lady Lillion:
heh i checked the patreon when i got online, having a off day i was wondering when the release would be and i saw the monday news right after mid-night, and started to wonder if you'd have time before you day job myself.

and i (and most likely others) am grateful you made time to do it before hand :)

Reactions: Vanderer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sarah hasn't been in the game very long, but this update made me fall in love with her.

My one problem with this update, and it's been happening for a while, is how MC treats Solange. Don't get me wrong, she's treated well and often much the same as Maria, but MC doesn't treat her or see her as his daughter. Every so often he'll refer to Solange as his stepdaughter, but most of the time he treats her as simply his daughters friend even when granting her the same things as Maria. It's wrong. Especially when he himself treats Athagan in every way like his father, when it's only been an official adoption a couple of months. I don't care that one girl is a commoner and the other a born noble, if they're to be sisters let them actually be sisters. Both should be referred to as his daughters, they should be referred to as each others sister. There's a distasteful irony that this continues in an update heavily focusing on the impact of how two sisters were treated.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Both should be referred to as his daughters, they should be referred to as each others sister.
I think it's a harem dynamics thing - Athagan calls MC son, his wife never does. Lia tells us that Solange is happy and trusts us with her daughter when she can't journey to the capital herself so there's at least that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it's a harem dynamics thing - Athagan calls MC son, his wife never does. Lia tells us that Solange is happy and trusts us with her daughter when she can't journey to the capital herself so there's at least that.
The thing with Athagan and Liliana is different. Athagan adopted MC as an adult for political inheritance reasons.
Not saying Athagan is a bad father or anything he's not, he considers Maria his granddaughter and treats her as such.
But Liliana has no reason to adopt MC nor refer to him as her son. Not before the marriage to her daughter and not after. And none of that is getting into the meta knowledge that Liliana will be joining our harem at some later point, meaning she can't have been calling us son and us calling her mother etc.

So unless there are plans for Solange to marry a son of ours we have in the future, which would be weird, there is no reason for her to not be actually treated like our other children and them all be referred to correctly.

Solange's mother, Lia, is one of our women, one of our wives/concubines, and will be giving us more children. It would be cruelty bordering on barbarism to have Solange's younger sibling(s) by her mother be her only sibling(s), while all the other children, including Solange's younger sibling(s), get to to all be siblings to each other. Like if that ever happens, I wouldn't blame Solange for turning evil.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
And none of that is getting into the meta knowledge that Liliana will be joining our harem at some later point
Will she? Isn't there a rule about having more than one retired priestess and aren't she and Helen both that?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Will she? Isn't there a rule about having more than one retired priestess and aren't she and Helen both that?
I remember Vander saying she will, but I could be mistaken. If I'm right, and he has said that, I wouldn't be surprised if the fact she first married Athagan and bore a child by him would allow her to remarry without restriction in the event of her first husband dying.
But even if she won't, I fully stand by everything else I said in that comment.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFieryScion-P2U18c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
im sure regrading solange will be treated more as a daughter along the way, sure like e6mill said harem courtesy or customs play some role, but its also a time factor ,athagan raised the MC so they build a father son relationship over the years, so same will most likely happen whit the MC and solange when she starts to develop more individuality as a person.

for she's still a stepdaughter from a concubine, their father-daughter relationship will need some time to develop but we already see the mc at least help raise her and treat her like part off the family, if he didn't care for her happiness he wouldn't have offered her the same pony deal as maria

I do hope the MC finds a way around or a loophole kinda thing for the only one ishtar priestess thing because i'd like to add all 3 windale priestesses shown to the harem and the yes ofcrouse lilianna after she had time to grieve

• Hey there
Reactions: SlapE and Lord Grim

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So how often do releases come for this game? What's the turnover and if i were to subscribe, when would be the smartest time to do it?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So how often do releases come for this game? What's the turnover and if i were to subscribe, when would be the smartest time to do it?
depends Vanderer updates depend on planned content stopping useally at nighttime when the MC sleeps The latest is a shorter one because its just a trip from 1 city to a other
but it reflects in development time - average about 4-6 week for a update( there should be a post tracking it)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I don't get why excellent VN's like this don't have 2\3000 supporters and it get updates almost 2 times a quarter but WMV makes a killing and has like an update a year. It boggles the mind and is beyond infuriating. Keep truckin' Vander

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don't get why excellent VN's like this don't have 2\3000 supporters and it get updates almost 2 times a quarter but WMV makes a killing and has like an update a year. It boggles the mind and is beyond infuriating. Keep truckin' Vander
probably because wvm is a more sex based avn and tfs is more a story based one at least IMO
wvm also has been around longer

Reactions: kMimster

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if vanderer checks here for stuff like this, but using "can't" here is wrong, should be can.
Untitled.jpg

probably because wvm is a more sex based avn and tfs is more a story based one at least IMO
wvm also has been around longer
Second time I see wvm mentioned on the site, what is it?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes