Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
I like to put one from time to time, when the situation warrant it and the events cannot be resolved immediatly because the update would be too big otherwise. Like the last update, where rendering the fight scenes would take weeks.

But I try to not abuse it because that get old after a while.
I think you nail the pacing pretty consistently on the releases. you don't end up feeling like nothing is happening in the story.

Apr 2, 2023
And the updates are close enough that you do not forget what is happening.

Some developers release updates so far apart, you have no clue what is going on anymore.
Indeed. However, there are also a few AVN's that are as exciting and engaging like TFS that are great to read from the beginning again.

Reactions: Ramagar

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
for those wondering(as i did) part 1 ends on april 22(ingame) :) maybe put that info in the op somewhere in the vicinity of part 1 download :)

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I can't see Erika's right arm in the new header image... is it just me, or is it behind her back, or behind her shield in a way you can see it?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I can't see Erika's right arm in the new header image... is it just me, or is it behind her back, or behind her shield in a way you can see it?
its both behind her shield and in front off it, the gray you can see on her right side is her arm guard its clipped trough her shield,
the same whit arwen's left hand being in her hip
(i guess vanderer made this in a bit off a rush )

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So is Eleanor gonna be a LI? She seemed a bit interested in MC at the end of the update.
I suspect that a lot of the more prominent women will become LIs at some point. Might be 1 or 2 that do not. But that is just my guess.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I suspect that a lot of the more prominent women will become LIs at some point. Might be 1 or 2 that do not. But that is just my guess.
Yeah...I don't know how it escaped me to be honest, gonna have to remùake it. After the next update though, right now I concentrate on finishing it.

So is Eleanor gonna be a LI? She seemed a bit interested in MC at the end of the update.
Probably not. The MC see her more as a mother figure to be honest.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Started playing this game recently and this image lives rent free in my head XD. As someone who's learning HS1 and Renpy to make a game of his own, the fact that Athagan flying is just the default T-Pose model in HS1 Cracks me up lmao

1723060854915.png

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not the default t-pose actually, his arms are not at a right angle! ;)

Yeah, that's one of my early renders. Not perfect, but it's hard to pose a human character so it looks natural flying...since they're human. And I wanted to avoid the superman pose.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes