Apr 29, 2021
A few renders from the next update which will take longer than average to get out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally caught up with the most recent release, had played v16 till that and the praise for this game persists to grow, the plot and even the parts of romancing the LIs as each of them is kinda unique to one another. And seeing these spoiler images damn think the release number 20 is gonna be very action-packed, and it feels like a big onslaught here, probably the biggest in comparison to any other in the game. Gonna be quite interesting what lies ahead here.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Vanderer

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
tiger dont looks angry, he like always crying. i understand render issue, but still hoping for improve

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Still hoping to see map next chapter. Missing tags are: 3d game, spanking (also humiliation?), titfuck, virgin, and may soon be a Mediaeval tag (don't know if/how relevant... similar/inspired, not Earth).

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Based on Vanderer's description I'd say the situation is pretty much the same as with Seveneves and other similar apocalypse scenarios (although somewhat on a slower time scale). It's a common concept in fiction that when the end of the world is at hand humans are really good at focusing on that problem en masse. So when bringing enough children to the world is the problem you can bet your ass that humans will do whatever it takes to make them the best there is in making sure that children are born healthy and stay healthy. I'm not convinced myself that that's how it would actually go but it's a common trope.

As mentioned deaths from accidents, bandits etc. will bring the number of adults down so two children per woman might still not be enough to stabilize and as stated in the story it's almost an impossible requirement anyway due to resources getting low and in any case since the male birth ratio is decreasing constantly due to the curse, not just staying on 10% there won't physically be enough males unless their life gets extended somehow. In that case we enter the realm of some other stories where the ratio of female to male is much much higher and it becomes a completely different situation depending on how powerful those few males are.

Without the curse progressing and the ratio getting worse there could be two routes out of the situation. First being cure the curse and second being rapid technological progression so the scarcity can be eased and population can stabilize. However the second one would require some drastic population control and the current story doesn't seem to depict the culture in a way that they would go there. However you never know where a culture might evolve.

Reactions: Ramagar

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Based on Vanderer's description I'd say the situation is pretty much the same as with Seveneves and other similar apocalypse scenarios (although somewhat on a slower time scale). It's a common concept in fiction that when the end of the world is at hand humans are really good at focusing on that problem en masse. So when bringing enough children to the world is the problem you can bet your ass that humans will do whatever it takes to make them the best there is in making sure that children are born healthy and stay healthy. I'm not convinced myself that that's how it would actually go but it's a common trope.

As mentioned deaths from accidents, bandits etc. will bring the number of adults down so two children per woman might still not be enough to stabilize and as stated in the story it's almost an impossible requirement anyway due to resources getting low and in any case since the male birth ratio is decreasing constantly due to the curse, not just staying on 10% there won't physically be enough males unless their life gets extended somehow. In that case we enter the realm of some other stories where the ratio of female to male is much much higher and it becomes a completely different situation depending on how powerful those few males are.

Without the curse progressing and the ratio getting worse there could be two routes out of the situation. First being cure the curse and second being rapid technological progression so the scarcity can be eased and population can stabilize. However the second one would require some drastic population control and the current story doesn't seem to depict the culture in a way that they would go there. However you never know where a culture might evolve.
Which is funny because making sure that enough/not too many people are born on a national scale is something that humans are pretty provably bad at.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
yes i know... but why repeat it with the same women every night?. & taking a slave to fuck every night on mission:oops: .... Only a sex maniac would do that... Not a warrior on a mission
Well, to answer your first point, maybe he likes her and wants to get her pregnant? As for the second question, the mc is horny pretty much 24/7, wants loads of kids and is determined to claim/look after every woman who bears his children. What else do you expect him to do?
Besides, the story has given no indication that the mc is competant at preparing food. So, taking one of his maids is good for him personally and good for the party. Given that the missions they have gone on so far have not been that dangerous for the party, there would seem to be no reason really to not take a maid.

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
undead? that is the enemy's frontline.. after a few fireballs!
Exxxtra cwispy.

I ended up replaying the story a couple days ago and it just clicked to me now that this might be the mine athagan mentions having been taken over by undead and possibly demons involved.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Exxxtra cwispy.

I ended up replaying the story a couple days ago and it just clicked to me now that this might be the mine athagan mentions having been taken over by undead and possibly demons involved.
that would be wierd as a teaser for the next update...
they're in the capital atm,about to fight the black hand ... its probably something demonic in nature but it could be some undead

the mine athagan mention is in his county we still have to much to cover in capital before returning i'd say the upcoming update is fully in the capital (whit like a 5% chance off emergency TP back) and the update after that as well ending whit prepping to return whit the skyship

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
that would be wierd as a teaser for the next update...
they're in the capital atm,about to fight the black hand ... its probably something demonic in nature but it could be some undead

the mine athagan mention is in his county we still have to much to cover in capital before returning i'd say the upcoming update is fully in the capital (whit like a 5% chance off emergency TP back) and the update after that as well ending whit prepping to return whit the skyship
Yeah you're right. I dunno how I forgot that they are in the capital atm looks like its gonna be a big fight I hope its not a 2 part resolution to it.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah you're right. I dunno how I forgot that they are in the capital atm looks like its gonna be a big fight I hope its not a 2 part resolution to it.
judge by vander his general work ethic i don't think so, he doesn't do cliffhangers to often useally we end on a lighter moment like sleeping for the next day, and the last one ending on a kinda cliff hanger i don't think the next update will have one to.

that being said vander is already doing a bigger then average(for him) update(render amount based) so we'll see

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Only when your tiger is threatening to rip your wife's throat out or 'dad' is gone and orcs are attacking the town or... :)
hehehe yeah like 1 in 4 update's which i don't find a lot, some dev's end every update on a cliff hanger

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
hehehe yeah like 1 in 4 update's which i don't find a lot, some dev's end every update on a cliff hanger
I like to put one from time to time, when the situation warrant it and the events cannot be resolved immediatly because the update would be too big otherwise. Like the last update, where rendering the fight scenes would take weeks.

But I try to not abuse it because that get old after a while.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes