Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Might have supported as usual but because Patreon is in infinite captcha loop I can't :(
Oh how I despise cloudflare.

• Sad
Reactions: Vanderer

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone....great game so far...it's funny how ugly the MC is but damn every woman wants him lol...I'm like a dog in heat...I just want to tap every woman I see lol...I can't wait for MC and Kes to get together I think she is beautiful...I'm a little disappointed that queen's ( sorry I can't remember her name) daughter and MC didn't get together...the queen is also sexy...does MC and the queen or the queen's daughter get together? thanks

Reactions: caspian90

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
hey everyone....great game so far...it's funny how ugly the MC is but damn every woman wants him lol...I'm like a dog in heat...I just want to tap every woman I see lol...I can't wait for MC and Kes to get together I think she is beautiful...I'm a little disappointed that queen's ( sorry I can't remember her name) daughter and MC didn't get together...the queen is also sexy...does MC and the queen or the queen's daughter get together? thanks
MC and Sarah was her name i think (queens daughter) are together, MC even said he doesnt just want to be a "breeder" for the kingdom but want a connection to the women he is sleeping with and potential impregnate them.. idk if its canon or choice dependent..

Reactions: balboa2151

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I didnt even realized that the update out is already we just waiting till the 21st

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
MC and Sarah was her name i think (queens daughter) are together, MC even said he doesnt just want to be a "breeder" for the kingdom but want a connection to the women he is sleeping with and potential impregnate them.. idk if its canon or choice dependent..
you're spot on, the MC and Princess sarah will be/are together.

The initial idea was that the MC would be the Royal "breeder" to impregnate the royal households women ,after a bit off negotiation the MC got the deal that he can "put jewlery on them" aka claim them as a concubine (meaning the women maintains her family name/status but is his)

and with it being a kinetic novel mainly, you have no choice in it

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The initial idea was that the MC would be the Royal "breeder" to impregnate the royal households women ,after a bit off negotiation the MC got the deal that he can "put jewlery on them" aka claim them as a concubine (meaning the women maintains her family name/status but is his
Only Sarah's kids will be part of House Aetas, the rest will technically be his bastards, even though the MC do not care if they are legitimate or not. But yeah, Sariel wanted to preserve her House, and since Her and Sarah are the two last members alive and the MC would not be married matrillinally, they had to strike a deal.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Only Sarah's kids will be part of House Aetas, the rest will technically be his bastards, even though the MC do not care if they are legitimate or not. But yeah, Sariel wanted to preserve her House, and since Her and Sarah are the two last members alive and the MC would not be married matrillinally, they had to strike a deal.
I do not think if someone is or is not a bastard is looked upon in a bad way. There are way more women than men. So any woman wants to have as many kids as possible. Does not mean she has to be married to have them.

The low birth rate and early deaths has changed how people look upon heritage.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I do not think if someone is or is not a bastard is looked upon in a bad way. There are way more women than men. So any woman wants to have as many kids as possible. Does not mean she has to be married to have them.

The low birth rate and early deaths has changed how people look upon heritage.
Depends by who. Some nobles still believe commoners should not join the rank of the nobles, be it due to the fact that they are mages or that they were raised for their deeds.

But generally, yes, compared to middle-ages IRL, legitimizing a bastard is far more common. Male bastards are often legitimized, girls less often. Depends on the choice that a noble has for their heir. A very bright bastard will often be choosen over a dumbfuck legitimate son.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This is one of the few games that I always play from the start when a new update comes out, and I still read the story.... most game have such crap stories... I just fast forward.

So the 20th I will be busy all day.... DON"T BOTHER ME! lol.
peace.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
This is one of the few games that I always play from the start when a new update comes out, and I still read the story.... most game have such crap stories... I just fast forward.

So the 20th I will be busy all day.... DON"T BOTHER ME! lol.
peace.
Same, love this game. I did say that this game should be used as template for every new VN at least how should be done. :)

Reactions: Nezron

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
why must you torment us so? You dangle this S-tier ass/hip/thigh combo in front of us again and again and again but our boy keeps saying how it won't work... a man can only be teased for so long before he needs satisfaction...
The daughter (MC's wife) will get there. Ass like that isn't built in a day. :)

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bingoogus and SlapE
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes