Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
And i can't "interact" with the bullies, if i meet them they insult me and thats it. I even lowered my confidence to 0 to see if that would change anything, but nope, it does not (which is sad since i have some special beers for them in my inventory xD). Or do these events not start if Sammy is of Gamine origin?

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Somehow i can't finish the Gloryhole quest. I have the quest so i guess Nate has mentioned it to me and i have the tools that he would need, but Sammy never talks to Nate about this and Nate never asks. And the cheat button doesn't help in this case because if i click it i will be dressed in the maid uniform and put into the bar on all fourth and someone fucks me. This event has nothing to do with the Gloryhole quest.

At some point i used the Item cheat and among many items i also received 10 blue heart-shaped pills. Sammy won't use them because she doesn't know what these pills are for. What are these pills and for what do i need them?
For the gloryhole quest, it's somewhat non-intuitive, but you need to examine the relevant items in your inventory in order to make the quest update. AFAIR you need a chisel, saw and tape.

If the pills are the same as the "strange pill" you can scavenge at the rocky beach, then trying repeatedly to use them should start to produce different text like "Why am I so interested in this pill?", and eventually allow you to take them. Save your game first because they prevent you from ever going to sleep again and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 13, 2021
And i can't "interact" with the bullies, if i meet them they insult me and thats it. I even lowered my confidence to 0 to see if that would change anything, but nope, it does not (which is sad since i have some special beers for them in my inventory xD). Or do these events not start if Sammy is of Gamine origin?
Interact with need to be low on confidence and mood. gamine doesn't have nothing to do with

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Save your game first because they prevent you from ever going to sleep again and
That's been taken out. My succubus Sammy can sleep anytime her tiredness is low enough enough and she'll wake up fully rested. If I remember right there used to be some issues where you could soft lock yourself in a few situations if your tiredness fell too much and you couldn't restore it without cheats.
Now you'll rarely sleep because it's super easy to keep her energy up from alternate activities, but you can sleep with that perk now.

Reactions: anotheruser

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The point of a choice is to give the player an opportunity to influence how the game world develops. If said choice is meaningless because the outcome is the same, the player is better off not getting put in a position to make it.
You're completely missing the point of the game.
Oh, glad we got that out of the way. No need to talk again, yeah?

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
That's been taken out. My succubus Sammy can sleep anytime her tiredness is low enough enough and she'll wake up fully rested. If I remember right there used to be some issues where you could soft lock yourself in a few situations if your tiredness fell too much and you couldn't restore it without cheats.
Now you'll rarely sleep because it's super easy to keep her energy up from alternate activities, but you can sleep with that perk now.
Ah great, Virgin Succubus playthrough gooooo!

handholding.png

Apr 19, 2020
What's all this talk of killing? 2 months in and I never heard of someone actually dying in this game. And what's this about bully protection? Soccer boys? Drake has been a pal of mine for a while but he sure doesn't stop bullies from decking my girl in the eye.

Reading current comments almost looks like I'm in a different game's thread. :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What's all this talk of killing? 2 months in and I never heard of someone actually dying in this game. And what's this about bully protection? Soccer boys? Drake has been a pal of mine for a while but he sure doesn't stop bullies from decking my girl in the eye.

Reading current comments almost looks like I'm in a different game's thread. :unsure:
You haven't been bullied enough or friends with the soccer boys enough. They'll kill the bullies if it goes on too long. Sammy can kill them herself as well. Mira can also die if you don't do her quest, although I'm not sure if that ending's in yet given that you can't finish her quest in the current version.

• Wow
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

If you have high enough willpower then you're able to fend off the bullies yourself. If you can't due to low willpower, and are friends with the soccer boys, then they'll eventually kill the bullies.

All it is is a route you haven't played.

Apr 19, 2020
NGL, I just kinda thought bullies were a way of reminding you to manage your WP. But damn... they're a wee bit more than that.

Oddly enough, I made a new game with the express purpose of getting my new girl pushed around, raped, pwnd and just otherwise living a highly unsuccessful life, but now that I know she can fkn OFF herself, I defos gotta ditch my current course of action. :LOL:

I might as well just remain in my first game. A whore can live like a queen in this city. Just spread 'em n' go shopping. She doesn't even need to buy cigarettes. She finds them by the dozen. She's travelling around with like 90 cigs and a 6-pack. (and a baby, pretty soon)

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Ah great, Virgin Succubus playthrough gooooo!
Save before you take the pill; during the transformation Sammy will go through three randomly generated sexual encounters, which could be hardcore vaginal or they could just be a bukake session. (also, remember to strip or wear clothes you don't care about before your transformation, because I think whatever she has on when she blacks out that first time is gone forever)

Last time I checked, sleeping as a succubus left Sammy still tired when she woke up, but there was some energy recovery. The perk description in the menu seems to be saying that energy recovery is multiplied by 0.05, so you would need to sleep for twenty times as long to recover without sex? But there might be variation depending on the conditions you call asleep under.

A bigger obstacle would be that succubus sammy auto-accepts a lot of sexual proposals, same as blackout-drunk sammy, so you would probably need to save scum a lot to avoid accidentally tripping and falling on somebody's dick every few hours. Maybe you can avoid that if you can keep your desire low enough? You'd have to be masturbating pretty much continually for that though...

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
NGL, I just kinda thought bullies were a way of reminding you to manage your WP. But damn... they're a wee bit more than that.

Oddly enough, I made a new game with the express purpose of getting my new girl pushed around, raped, pwnd and just otherwise living a highly unsuccessful life, but now that I know she can fkn OFF herself, I defos gotta ditch my current course of action. :LOL:

I might as well just remain in my first game. A whore can live like a queen in this city. Just spread 'em n' go shopping. She doesn't even need to buy cigarettes. She finds them by the dozen. She's travelling around with like 90 cigs and a 6-pack. (and a baby, pretty soon)
I don't think Sammy ever dies, at least in the current build. If the soccer boys don't murder them for you, Sammy can kill the bullies herself; you need to carry around beer and buy/find a bottle of poison, then get to the stage of bullying where they steal from you, and letting them take beer that you've poisoned.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Last time I checked, sleeping as a succubus left Sammy still tired when she woke up, but there was some energy recovery. The perk description in the menu seems to be saying that energy recovery is multiplied by 0.05, so you would need to sleep for twenty times as long to recover without sex? But there might be variation depending on the conditions you call asleep under.
went from 14 to 97 energy from 23:50 to 13:51, just tested

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
went from 14 to 97 energy from 23:50 to 13:51, just tested
Is it still the right day? I use the alarm clock to avoid missing things but without it I think you just keep sleeping until energy fills up, and that could be a week later if you're getting 1/20th normal energy recovery. There's no starvation mechanics to pull you out early...

If it is letting you fill up in 14 hours, then there's probably a prerequisite of having your energy really low to start with, maybe to the point where you're at risk of passing out on the street if you can't get home in time. Because I tried going to sleep with energy 33 and woke up several hours later with 36 when my alarm went off.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it still the right day? I use the alarm clock to avoid missing things but without it I think you just keep sleeping until energy fills up, and that could be a week later if you're getting 1/20th normal energy recovery. There's no starvation mechanics to pull you out early...

If it is letting you fill up in 14 hours, then there's probably a prerequisite of having your energy really low to start with, maybe to the point where you're at risk of passing out on the street if you can't get home in time. Because I tried going to sleep with energy 33 and woke up several hours later with 36 when my alarm went off.
Went from wednesday to thursday the next day. It might be a glitch from the new version but I suspect it's to prevent soft locks from exhaustion

Reactions: Suncatcher42

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Save before you take the pill; during the transformation Sammy will go through three randomly generated sexual encounters, which could be hardcore vaginal or they could just be a bukake session. (also, remember to strip or wear clothes you don't care about before your transformation, because I think whatever she has on when she blacks out that first time is gone forever)

A bigger obstacle would be that succubus sammy auto-accepts a lot of sexual proposals, same as blackout-drunk sammy, so you would probably need to save scum a lot to avoid accidentally tripping and falling on somebody's dick every few hours. Maybe you can avoid that if you can keep your desire low enough? You'd have to be masturbating pretty much continually for that though...
Yeah, i wouldn't make the attempt if succubus energy regen was what it used to be, i remember her being tired and sleeping for a week last time i gave it a try but that's apparently been changed. It's something to explore either way.

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
not sure if i am missing something but i checked this game some months ago and loved it but there was seemingly not much content. Checking now nearly a year later it seems that not much has happened update wise ? At the checkpoint i run again everywhere on "story not yet available" points just as nearly a year before.
This is a game i'd actually support on patreon but having been burned in the past with games not going anywhere im more careful now. (Defenestration, wildlife etc)
Have i just missed substantial new content ?

In addition:
Is there a possibility to customize Sam again once inside Haven ? I understand the "rpg" aspect of the appearance change but FFS i cant stand the "incognito" look and at the end this is a sex game. Whats the point enforcing some look a player may not stand after the beautiful and great customsation.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolchito

Lynko570070

Jan 28, 2023
Hello, I can't move forward in the street walking quest, I can't attract people or get a hotel room, is this normal or am I missing something? (game without cheat) thanks in advance for the answers.

Apr 19, 2020
not sure if i am missing something but i checked this game some months ago and loved it but there was seemingly not much content. Checking now nearly a year later it seems that not much has happened update wise ? At the checkpoint i run again everywhere on "story not yet available" points just as nearly a year before.
This is a game i'd actually support on patreon but having been burned in the past with games not going anywhere im more careful now. (Defenestration, wildlife etc)
Have i just missed substantial new content ?

In addition:
Is there a possibility to customize Sam again once inside Haven ? I understand the "rpg" aspect of the appearance change but FFS i cant stand the "incognito" look and at the end this is a sex game. Whats the point enforcing some look a player may not stand after the beautiful and great customsation.
Well, you can change looks at any time at the hospital via the other doctor. I'm assuming there's no reason that would change after Haven. Tho I haven't been to Haven yet cuz my girl's been pregnant for ten thousand years. I'm also assuming you return home after Haven...

I'm sorry to hear that you had faith in Defenestration and Wild Life. :( I gave up quickly on Wild Life and casually check Defenestration (and Dog Days of Summer) to get a laugh. Who puts unavailable content into their update changelog consistently? :unsure: Don't list a ton of things I've been waiting years for and then tell me [not available in-game yet], then leave it to modders to add the new content. Does it really take 2 years to turn Kira's hair blonde?

About new content, I'd say the shops are the most updated thing. Some new stuff seems to require using cheat menu to get (like Mira quests). I've only discovered this game as of the last version so I can only directly compare what I've seen in those 2 versions.

I have a question tho: How/where do you find Drake after initially meeting him? Obviously I'd assume Soccer Pitch, but no matter when I go there I just get usual ambient background dialogue between 2 girls (or a sex offer) and the option to Run. I kinda wanna future-proof against bullies.

And how do you take pictures of yourself for Felix? I have the camera and film but clicking either of them gives me some [THIS NEEDS A DESCRIPTION] message. And he wants me to find him magazines. ?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes