Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
About the scene that you can trigger at the beach right in the beginning: at least in the current version it is impossible to trigger that, because even if you have a bikini then your sister will give you the most modest bikini and you will wear that (you can't stop Sammy from wearing the gift from her sister) and before you can change in another bikini your sister will simply poof and never be seen again on the beach. And this behavior is intentional because you can then read the message that this scene is currently incomplete and ends at that point.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
About the scene that you can trigger at the beach right in the beginning: at least in the current version it is impossible to trigger that, because even if you have a bikini then your sister will give you the most modest bikini and you will wear that (you can't stop Sammy from wearing the gift from her sister) and before you can change in another bikini your sister will simply poof and never be seen again on the beach. And this behavior is intentional because you can then read the message that this scene is currently incomplete and ends at that point.
The beach scenes for several origins are incomplete and end early (I tested bimbo and exhibitionist, not sure about the others), and if you do not have a suitable swimming outfit set in your wardrobe you automatically wear the one she gives you. But at least for the Male start, if you have already set a suitable swimming outfit, you wear that instead (and do not get any free clothing from the interaction, on top of the hundred bucks you probably spent on your own bikini). Simply possessing a bikini is not enough, you need to have gone into your outfits menu and selected one that Emile is okay with.

If what you're wearing is slutty enough, the optional beach sex scene does trigger. This requires either RNG at the market, or to have already gone to the beach on your own and met Sandy before Emile takes you there.

[tested on v0.3.2.14]

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, then this probably works only with bimbo or exhibitionist, because i did set the bikini that i bought myself in my wardrobe and still Sammy has worn the gift from her sister (i was using the Wildcard trait).

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Ok, then this probably works only with bimbo or exhibitionist, because i did set the bikini that i bought myself in my wardrobe and still Sammy has worn the gift from her sister (i was using the Wildcard trait).
Checked it myself and it seems to only work when you choose the male start. Could be wrong, but every female origin I tried gave me the "work in progress" end.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Okay, I'm starting to hit the "end of content" messages. I guess I've explored most of the stuff.
Just so we're clear, was there any content for the beach girls? I see them around and I hang out around them but I dont really get opportunities to interact directly.
Does the junk yard girl go anywhere beyond her flirting with you once a day and selling a few things? does the junk yard guy ever try anything?
Do the sewing club girls ever do anything?
I'm definitely in on following this game though. What a gem.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Okay, I'm starting to hit the "end of content" messages. I guess I've explored most of the stuff.
Just so we're clear, was there any content for the beach girls? I see them around and I hang out around them but I dont really get opportunities to interact directly.
Does the junk yard girl go anywhere beyond her flirting with you once a day and selling a few things? does the junk yard guy ever try anything?
The junk yard girl eventually invites you into her house if you talk to her enough. AFAIK, the rest of the answers are no.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I still have no clue how to finish the Alison Quest. You should help her, somehow, but there is not even a hint of what she would need or how you could help her.

jjjjbb

May 14, 2021
I still have no clue how to finish the Alison Quest. You should help her, somehow, but there is not even a hint of what she would need or how you could help her.
I think this quest was temporary removed because of incomplete state.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
If you hang out with the junkyard girl in the evenings a few times, she invites you inside. After that you can enter her shack in the late evenings, which provides a place to sleep, shower, and change clothes if you need to avoid your own apartment for some reason... and also lesbian sex if you sleep in the same bed as her. There's also supposed to be a scene for sharing her shower, but last I checked it wasn't written/drawn so you just get a placeholder.

I don't think her brother ever does anything with Sammy besides normal business interactions.

I think the sewing club girls are just a place to sell cloth that you scavenge and buy random outfits outside of the normal market stalls.

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Where can I get 4 magazines for quest? I bought two in the store near Sammy's apartment, but that's all. I can't find two more...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I am finding tons of tattered magazines but did not find a normal one even once over like ~100 tries. Maybe just bad luck though...
It's more than possible that i'm misremembering though when i recalled magazines being found, to be fair i didn't double check whether they were tattered or not and if those counted for the quest.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Where can I get 4 magazines for quest? I bought two in the store near Sammy's apartment, but that's all. I can't find two more...
IIRC once you make friends with the girl at the junkyard, she starts buying tattered magazines and selling intact ones (by cutting out the good parts and sticking them together).

Reactions: Qizl

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Bug: you can currently tell Robin that Sammy is fucking the soccer boys even if the diary (accurately) says that they have just seen you naked.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Bug: you can currently tell Robin that Sammy is fucking the soccer boys even if the diary (accurately) says that they have just seen you naked.
Yeah, the dialogue hasn't been updated for that yet (I assume that there's plans to adjust that). If Robin sees you doing sexual things, like hanging out with them naked, the game just uses the same dialogue as her seeing Sammy fucking them.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
It does make sense that Robin would assume hanky-panky is happening when she sees you showering with three boys regularly. Just a bit of an error that Sammy "confesses" to this thing that never actually happened, because the only thing the game checks for is whether Robin would make the assumption.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It does make sense that Robin would assume hanky-panky is happening when she sees you showering with three boys regularly. Just a bit of an error that Sammy "confesses" to this thing that never actually happened, because the only thing the game checks for is whether Robin would make the assumption.
Sure, but the dialogue goes like this:
"Are you fucking those boys"
- "Yeah (not actually though lol)"
So there should be denial and or explanation from the MC.

Reactions: Necronlord5
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes