max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_sex_events.rpy", line 1334, in <module>
NameError: name 'tempnam2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_sex_events.rpyc", line 1334, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_sex_events.rpy", line 1334, in <module>
NameError: name 'tempnam2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.02
Thu Jan  4 12:43:47 2024

Aug 12, 2021
What is the trigger for boys? I can't find it.
You have to hang out with the boys behind the old gym locker on the soccer field for a while. After becoming good friends with them they will ask if Sam wants help with the bullies. If you say yes the first time the bullies will back off and then target Cass, but if you reject their first offer they will ask again. If you deny them again they will eventually act offscreen and murder the bullies, you aren't told directly but Sam will note how the bullies have not shown up after a while and will be happy.

Reactions: jjjjbb

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
Haven quest bug? Trying to destroy pipes from behind the shower room after I finished the quest by gathering 10 Intel. This error popped up. Clicking ignore will continue the questline of Sammy wreaking havoc in Haven, but everytime I try to "Pry the Pipe", three of these errors pop up.

Virgin Succubus(BJ only)with Bambi origin, 26th of Summer, Year 1. Confidence cheated to keep it low at school for bullying events and up to the 1st level(20) just to not be a scaredy-cat Sammy against bus/park molesters.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is the Alison Deal bugged, each time I try to do it so that I can complete it, it just closes the game down.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is the Alison Deal bugged, each time I try to do it so that I can complete it, it just closes the game down.
yep it did it again, and here is the game file for it, hope this helps get the bug out. I started a new game and to see if I miss something while grinding but nope it seems that I miss nothing while unlocking everything.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
This game made me think of a real question for F95 chat

Fellas, is it gay to be transplanted into a woman's body and then end up liking dick?
Maybe male brain, but in female body overloaded with Estrogen.

Goes like this:
Brain (Mental) Guy -> Guy = Gay Guy -> Female = Straight

Body (Physical) Female -> Guy = Straight Female -> Female = Gay

So, the real question is: Do you view sex/attraction as a more physical experience, or mental?

Edit: The post won't keep the formatting. :(

Jul 19, 2021
that's a good question. I cant help but wonder if our attraction to a gender(s) is based on the chemicals and composition of our bodies, and perhaps even choice? Man now I wish that we had a way to perform this experiment IRL, because the whole concept of transplanting a brain to the opposite gender and watching what kind of effects the mind would endure facinates me

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
that's a good question. I cant help but wonder if our attraction to a gender(s) is based on the chemicals and composition of our bodies, and perhaps even choice? Man now I wish that we had a way to perform this experiment IRL, because the whole concept of transplanting a brain to the opposite gender and watching what kind of effects the mind would endure facinates me
Maybe not brain, but consciousness transfer, cause some leftover chemicals produced by original body in the brain might screw the results I think.

Although both variants will do... FOR SCIENCE!

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
This game made me think of a real question for F95 chat

Fellas, is it gay to be transplanted into a woman's body and then end up liking dick?
It depends on how much you associate with your new gender i suppose.

If you like dick and consider yourself male, then it's gay no matter what body you find yourself in.

Look at the intro of Male Start, for example. Having boobs and needing to wear bras now is one thing, but the thought of (other) guys trying to pick her up? Yeah, Sammy isn't looking forward to that. Within that mindset, Male start Sammy going for a lesbian would not be gay. Getting raped also has Sammy complain along the lines of "If i was still a guy i'd kick his ass" as she mentally still considers herself male.

Then a few weeks in when she's acclimatized to being a girl and, physically and mentally, is no different than someone born a girl, that's when dating a lesbian becomes gay. Even if it's the same one she's been dating from before. To me, it's definitely a matter of the ego.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: throwawaynames
Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know that when Samantha is forced to have sex with the guy she intimidates, she will start to like it and change the scene as if she liked it?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes