Jul 19, 2021
This game made me think of a real question for F95 chat

Fellas, is it gay to be transplanted into a woman's body and then end up liking dick?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
This game made me think of a real question for F95 chat

Fellas, is it gay to be transplanted into a woman's body and then end up liking dick?
Well Sammy currently identifies as female, so I think that implies that before the reboot she was a trans girl who hadn't figured it out yet?

Either that or new Sammy is an entirely different person who just carries around some memories transplanted out of a dead boy.

Still kinda weird that it takes so long for her to even consider having sex with another woman.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I like all the new outfits but whats the point if you can't use them in sex scenes? Only sex scenes that are available in the outfits are the bus molestations

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I like all the new outfits but whats the point if you can't use them in sex scenes? Only sex scenes that are available in the outfits are the bus molestations
The issue is that each outfit in the game increases the number of art assets needed for each scene. So, if you wanted clothing on the free play sections sex scenes, you'd have to wait a lot longer for updates with sex scene.

If there's a limited outfit (Waitress and Haven), or the sex is just cut ins (the bus), then it that's not an issue.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How to fix a bug when you are not given a barmaiden's uniform and your character works naked?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
O_O

Does anyone knows how to replicate that bug? :D
Only when cleaning during your very first shift. I think it was because the game checks for your waitress outfit before actually receiving it, so when you get changed that outfit is still 'empty'. It's fixed in subsequent shifts, or when cleaning yourself in the toilets as you 'reequip' it.

Reactions: Frurose

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, in my case when I first work as a barmaiden:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UI says I own it, but it's not in my inventory:

Also $4 for shift, is it normal?
It's not supposed to be in your shirts inventory, it should be in your dresses one above. Not completely sure if it's available for the everyday category either, I think it is but it might be party clothes only.
$4 is not normal, your Sammy either had terrible luck or was turning people who wanted to talk with her down too much. If it was her first shift probably the latter issue of turning them down to chat.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
It's not supposed to be in your shirts inventory, it should be in your dresses one above. Not completely sure if it's available for the everyday category either, I think it is but it might be party clothes only.
$4 is not normal, your Sammy either had terrible luck or was turning people who wanted to talk with her down too much. If it was her first shift probably the latter issue of turning them down to chat.
Thank you! Did you know how to make money through selling stuff to the girl on the lake? Where to find them?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you! Did you know how to make money through selling stuff to the girl on the lake? Where to find them?
The far right button on the text box, I think it's the magnifying glass but I can't remember off the top of my head. It'll search the area of any screen you're on. You might need to visit the junkyard first to unlock it.

Reactions: Axel34

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I also did get the bug when I worked as a waitress for the very first time.

There is another bug when I am at the Trucker Stop late at night and talk to the whores there;

UhNotBeeninHaven.png

Uh...no you are not. You still have to talk to Simon Banks in the bar.

Did you know how to make money through selling stuff to the girl on the lake? Where to find them?
This is by scavenging. First you need to go the the junkyard and talk there with the girl for the first time. She will tell you about scavenging. Now that you have learn this skill you can go at the lake AND at the junkyard and scavenge by using the magnifying glass.

Shiny.png

What you find at the lake can be sold to Sandy. That is the girl there at the kiosks.

Sandy.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I also did get the bug when I worked as a waitress for the very first time.

There is another bug when I am at the Trucker Stop late at night and talk to the whores there;

View attachment 3200592

Uh...no you are not. You still have to talk to Simon Banks in the bar.
That just seems like a sequencing issue. Probably didn't expect anyone to go do the whore quest before doing the main quest.

Aug 12, 2021
I think a good event to add would be the school bullies pimping out Sam, in the early game when they start the bullying Shane mentions how he's thinking how he could sell Sam to the school guys. Just have it to where when the bullying gets to forced sex eventually Sam is broken by them, and they would then start to utilize her as their own whore that they pimp out to other students.

Reactions: Mobius56

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I think a good event to add would be the school bullies pimping out Sam, in the early game when they start the bullying Shane mentions how he's thinking how he could sell Sam to the school guys. Just have it to where when the bullying gets to forced sex eventually Sam is broken by them, and they would then start to utilize her as their own whore that they pimp out to other students.
I thought that was already in the game? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a scene where they drag sammy to the locker room and bring in some other schoolboys to fuck her, lying about how it was her idea in the first place. It was pretty far along the bully path tho, so to get there you need to never talk to the soccer boys, never obtain any poison, and maintain really low willpower while still going to school every day. Or go into the cheat menu and press the 'bully event' button over and over.

Edit: just tested by spamming the 'bully event' button over and over in a new playthrough, and I never got the pimping scene while I was inside the school building itself, but when I randomly ran into them right outside the entrance on my way in it triggered. So the scene is definitely in the game, but I'm not sure what exactly the triggers are to prompt it.

Reactions: Creamcheesecriminal

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Edit: just tested by spamming the 'bully event' button over and over in a new playthrough, and I never got the pimping scene while I was inside the school building itself, but when I randomly ran into them right outside the entrance on my way in it triggered. So the scene is definitely in the game, but I'm not sure what exactly the triggers are to prompt it.
Only trigger is to have the bully stage at max, then it's just a matter of RNG

Aug 12, 2021
I thought that was already in the game? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a scene where they drag sammy to the locker room and bring in some other schoolboys to fuck her, lying about how it was her idea in the first place. It was pretty far along the bully path tho, so to get there you need to never talk to the soccer boys, never obtain any poison, and maintain really low willpower while still going to school every day. Or go into the cheat menu and press the 'bully event' button over and over.

Thanks for this! I guess I didn't get as far into the bully path as I thought!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes