XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
In addition:
Is there a possibility to customize Sam again once inside Haven ? I understand the "rpg" aspect of the appearance change but FFS i cant stand the "incognito" look and at the end this is a sex game. Whats the point enforcing some look a player may not stand after the beautiful and great customsation.
It's a clever shortcut by the developer. Every scene requires geometrically more work for each variable (clothing choice, hair style, body type, makeup, etc.), so restricting those variables reduces labor to the realm of sanity. Even outside of Haven, Sammy is often only shown neck down or is limited to one or two outfits for scenes (barmaid, dungarees, swimsuit, naked).

Without the limits, customization would be far more limited.

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
Well, you can change looks at any time at the hospital via the other doctor. I'm assuming there's no reason that would change after Haven. Tho I haven't been to Haven yet cuz my girl's been pregnant for ten thousand years. I'm also assuming you return home after Haven...
thanks for your message ! Right, i noticed that you can change the appearance at the institue but wasnt sure how the state will be during the Heaven quest. It seems to be a longer questline and i have little motivation playing it through with an unappealing character.

regarding Defenestration and wildlife: in both cases i was an early supporter and in both cases it looked good at the beginning until the steam ran out or they felt milking the patreon pot to no end. While im ready to support a game i like, i'll be double careful in the future. Like you i also check about every 6 months the state of these projects and its always a popcorn moment to read through the latest posts :)

fingers crossed regardingThe Fixer's updates but yea i dont see huge changes and additions besides shop items. Quite sure the last time i played it was more than a year ago. quite sad as i like the concept and artstyle. Would love seeing this game take off.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
It's a clever shortcut by the developer. Every scene requires geometrically more work for each variable (clothing choice, hair style, body type, makeup, etc.), so restricting those variables reduces labor to the realm of sanity. Even outside of Haven, Sammy is often only shown neck down or is limited to one or two outfits for scenes (barmaid, dungarees, swimsuit, naked).

Without the limits, customization would be far more limited.
thanks for the comments and remarks. That makes a lot of sense but arguably this is the worst way to cut corners or do "clever" shortcuts as a dev in this type of game. The game sells by looks (it lets you customize a nice character) game mechanics and story. If they start taking your customized character away and replace with a generic one (worst case unappealing to the player and potential customer) a core feature gets removed. YMMV.

in any case the dev should do a poll on patreon. if all patreons love this kind of generic shortcut than who am i to say differently. But for me at least these things (and a substantial no nonsense update frequency) are essential to get me hooked as a patron.

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, played now more than one season after the beginning of the Mira quest and i can say that Mira won't die even if we can't finish that quest.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Ok, played now more than one season after the beginning of the Mira quest and i can say that Mira won't die even if we can't finish that quest.
Makes sense, if the trigger to progress it isn't in yet then it wouldn't be fair to have her die on literally everyone playing the game and forcing them to make a new playthrough since it would literally be impossible to rescue her. That likely is why you'd need the cheat menu to hop to each available section of it, to circumvent triggers that would start the timer so that when it does get implemented, Mira is still alive for everyone.

Apr 19, 2020
thanks for the comments and remarks. That makes a lot of sense but arguably this is the worst way to cut corners or do "clever" shortcuts as a dev in this type of game. The game sells by looks (it lets you customize a nice character) game mechanics and story. If they start taking your customized character away and replace with a generic one (worst case unappealing to the player and potential customer) a core feature gets removed. YMMV.

in any case the dev should do a poll on patreon. if all patreons love this kind of generic shortcut than who am i to say differently. But for me at least these things (and a substantial no nonsense update frequency) are essential to get me hooked as a patron.
I feel like a basic disguise woulda been sufficient for Haven. Not a single person in Haven has a reason to "recognize" Sammy. Plus this game has colored contact lenses, hair dye and a tattoo parlor. I noticed I was given both tattoos the parlor had, and wasn't entirely surprised, since they had exactly 2. A part of me figured those were more for the Haven plotline than for me to buy.

Fact is, we could've done all of that ourselves, aside from the skin color change, which again seems pointless. No one in Haven would know Sammy. Fortunately it's easy to recreate my girl Caroline. Ginger, pale, green eyes, freckles, long hair, pulled-back bangs, big tits, "small" areola, no bush, done. Carie. (They made me grow a bush for Haven... WHY)

On the plus side, I don't think that shirt they gave me for Haven is available for purchase, or those socks. So if nothing else, I got free new clothes. There are still things from the last version I can't find though, like the open bra. Advice for anyone making a new character would be to start on the last version, earn $300 and go buy the 2 missing bras from Funwear, then switch to the current version.

For those who can't get the Mira questline to start, it happened to me yesterday in school. I believe her friend walked over and spoke to me right after lunch on her own. I'm at the beginning of month 3 (winter). I have no idea if this info matters but this is how the Mira quest started for me. So at least we know one trigger exists, and it's in the school, as either RNG, or scripted to happen on the 1st day of Winter. It may have been coincidence it happened on that day. Who knows.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
So decided to give this game a try, and boy, there sure is a surprising amount of content and attention to details in this game. I think my main issue, is I am not sure if I am missing out on certain content.
Is there any sort of guide around that is tracking the progress for the characters in the game?

Jun 13, 2021
So decided to give this game a try, and boy, there sure is a surprising amount of content and attention to details in this game. I think my main issue, is I am not sure if I am missing out on certain content.
Is there any sort of guide around that is tracking the progress for the characters in the game?
There guide how to get perk and stuff just doesn't have story walkthrough guide 1 page under the download

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Did anyone get a bug where you are not getting any clothes to work in the bar and end up working naked (right from the start)?
Even restarting the game does not help.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, that was mentioned here a few times. Just search in the last pages of the thread.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Did anyone get a bug where you are not getting any clothes to work in the bar and end up working naked (right from the start)?
I had that happen on the first shift. I ended after that shift then went into the back room and started another shift. She had clothes on then.

Reactions: Qizl

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
for me on a new run I started the shift naked, but after a cut-in where she decided hygiene was too low and washed up in the restroom the uniform spontaneously manifested around her, before finishing a single shift. I think it's a new bug that was introduced while trying to fix some issues with clothing during the (relatively) new scenes of cleaning up the bar, but ultimately a very minor one.

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah that happened to me. I simply worked naked and it didn't happen again. Though for me it happened on the last version. Oddly it didn't happen on my first or second game. My third girl lost her clothes though.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Something similar happens with the Sweet Girls 10 event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's because the new checks in this version prevent items not in the wardrobe from being worn, and Sammy is receiving the clothes *after* attempting to dress. That also explains why redressing fixes the issue.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes