Nov 8, 2022
Apologies if this was already answered, but when you clean up the bar there's a chance you'll get bukkake'd / bribed for sex / attacked, but when you're cleaning as a maid it seems the only sex is with your boss (and only when YOU choose).

ARE there any other naughty scenes with maid-chan or am I missing something?

I don't know about you guys, but when a maid is making poses like THAT in front of me it seems a damn shame to not partake in what's being offered. ;)

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
Ah, I was unaware that the bikini she gives you had a random element; I'd seen a difference between backgrounds, but when I picked male start I always got the knotted one.

But if you visit the beach on your own before getting her to show it to you, Sandy's shop on the boardwalk will always sell you a microbikini for half your starting money without having to cheat or rely on market stalls, and setting that as your swimming outfit is enough to trigger the stripping competition and meeting with Kaan.

Thanks!
There is totally a difference depending on your background. My was (male start): mostly chose positive answers in the prologue, also let Emile come with me in the changing room; On day 1 started working in the pub (but never accepted sex); Also, from the beggining wasn't wearing any underwear (These, I think, were the decisive factors). As result, Emile gave me slutty bikini, than 2 guys approached, if you refuse to have sex with Kaan, than you can go and see Emile having sex with other guy.
Tried the same strategy but this time wearing underwear, got knotted bikini.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Point about the beach sex stuff, you can also just not wear a bikini top. Or any clothes at all. It's honestly very easy to trigger it.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I told the soccer boys to leave the bullies alone, but they went away and killed them anyways.
What the fuck?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
After the third time of you telling them to leave them alone they'll kill them anyway.
I thought they only kill them off, on the final warning, but if you say yes the first time, they start bullying Cas instead. Pretty sure they end up dead at the end of both paths, though.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys, where and when am I supposed to meet Cass in the quest find mira? I'm going to the highway and all around but she's nowhere
Be sure to start a new game for the current version, as I found some things won't trigger correctly if using an old save. However, this quest is also currently in development and has a lot of placeholder text, so there's not much to it.

Apr 19, 2020
Where'd all the bras n stuff go? The Revel St Alley shop Funwear had a bunch of bras in the last version. I bought one of 'em and still have it, but I can't find the others anywhere anymore. The clothing club at school doesn't have them either. I remember an open lace bra I wanna get. I already got the half-bra thank goodness. If I have to, I'll start on the last version, get all the bras, then switch versions. :geek:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Where'd all the bras n stuff go? The Revel St Alley shop Funwear had a bunch of bras in the last version. I bought one of 'em and still have it, but I can't find the others anywhere anymore. The clothing club at school doesn't have them either. I remember an open lace bra I wanna get. I already got the half-bra thank goodness. If I have to, I'll start on the last version, get all the bras, then switch versions. :geek:
Haven't played the most recent leaked version, but it's possible they got moved to the random shop system. You can just use the cheat menu to get all clothing though, if you don't care about the cheating.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
Haven't played the most recent leaked version, but it's possible they got moved to the random shop system. You can just use the cheat menu to get all clothing though, if you don't care about the cheating.
Ah well, I kinda went back to the last version to get 'em. ^,^

I needed a new game anyway, if only to have a completely different type o' girl along side my ginger slut.

About that new girl... I chose Bambi type. Scared of everything. However, she really seems pretty brave for her first day of work on Day 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never saw that before but I wish it was always an option. (y)

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Fixer_Bug.jpg

I think this is a bug. Sammy is pregnant and she knows it. So even if it would normally be the time of the month when she is ovulating she won't (already pregnant, you remember?) and i have strong doubts that Sammy believes that she would be ovulating while being pregnant.

Jun 13, 2021
How do I pretend whoring myself 10 times for mira quest every time I go there says scene not in place not sure how to progress in the story line finding mira

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
So you have to delay the soccer events if you want to play all bully events? That sucks man.
It makes sense though.

The soccer boys know what the city's like, and if someone picks a fight with one of them, they're getting a fight with all of them. And if Sammy gets along with them, that protection includes Sammy as well. And after the third time they figure they should just take matters into their own hands since otherwise the bullying is not going to stop.

Reactions: Adlai

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It makes sense though.

The soccer boys know what the city's like, and if someone picks a fight with one of them, they're getting a fight with all of them. And if Sammy gets along with them, that protection includes Sammy as well. And after the third time they figure they should just take matters into their own hands since otherwise the bullying is not going to stop.
This is more a matter of respecting player agency and less a matter of "can you find a way to make it make sense".
Don't waste my time by giving me choices which don't matter.
The dev's not only restricting what I can do in a sandbox game for arbitrary reasons, he's also making me miss content.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
The dev's not only restricting what I can do in a sandbox game for arbitrary reasons, he's also making me miss content.
There's always going to be mutually exclusive content in any game which actually has branching paths. The story of Sammy submitting completely to the two assholes and the story of Sammy becoming friends with the soccer boys are mutually exclusive, because the soccer boys will straight up murder anybody who treats one of their friends like that. You can't do both in a single playthrough any more than you can do the story of Sammy somehow navigating every hazard with her virginity intact and Sammy taking the mysterious pill she found on the beach and transforming into an actual succubus.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is more a matter of respecting player agency and less a matter of "can you find a way to make it make sense".
Don't waste my time by giving me choices which don't matter.
You're completely missing the point of the game. This isn't just some rape simulator. It's a living and breathing world where things happen entirely independently of your character's actions. Characters get raped off screen, characters get whored out off screen, characters get impregnated off screen and yes, characters get killed off screen. You're the one who actively chose for Sammy to make some of if not the most loyal and genuine friends available in this world. Those two assholes getting killed has nothing to do with your choice in the dialogue, it has to do with your choice in your activities.
Besides that the dev has said many times that the bullies were always meant to be a temporary villain and not some long overarching source of conflict. There are actually a few ways to kill them at this point because them dying is their intended path.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Somehow i can't finish the Gloryhole quest. I have the quest so i guess Nate has mentioned it to me and i have the tools that he would need, but Sammy never talks to Nate about this and Nate never asks. And the cheat button doesn't help in this case because if i click it i will be dressed in the maid uniform and put into the bar on all fourth and someone fucks me. This event has nothing to do with the Gloryhole quest.

At some point i used the Item cheat and among many items i also received 10 blue heart-shaped pills. Sammy won't use them because she doesn't know what these pills are for. What are these pills and for what do i need them?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes