Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
How can i help Alison? I talked with several people and searched many areas for clues, but i'm still lost.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
for charlie can we have a route where we dominate him? im not against the yandere path but i think it would be fun to make him our toy as another path :)

Reactions: jackops
May 30, 2019
sorry, stupid question, but i wanted to be sure;
seems i cant continue the mira quest; is it incomplete or am i glitched? cause the cheat says it cant continue 'either because the quest isnt complete or because it doesnt know what to do now' and i cant do whoring yet apparently.

Krew

May 5, 2017
Not sure if I've brought this up before. But I'd love to see an anal version of the Robin bus scenes. Or even just the random bus scenes as well.

Reactions: vaaf

Masacre

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I was thinking about creating a game with similar graphics, I've seen it in other games that they use very similar models. Where are this assets comming from? Are they being exported from ILLUSION games or something like that? Thanks

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, I was thinking about creating a game with similar graphics, I've seen it in other games that they use very similar models. Where are this assets comming from? Are they being exported from ILLUSION games or something like that? Thanks
The fourth post in this thread has the answer you're looking for.

Reactions: Masacre

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 3137711

Found a bug in version 0.3.2.14. On your first shift in the pub you get a Uniform from Trixie, but that Uniform is invisible obviously. The customers think that you wear the uniform but you go commando and with bare legs. I don't have that bug if i use a save game from a previous version.
Can confirm. Its not game breaking though, invisible clothes only appear on the very first shift, if you pass the first shift and end it for the night you can start working again and everything will work normally.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Not sure if I've brought this up before. But I'd love to see an anal version of the Robin bus scenes. Or even just the random bus scenes as well.
Same. I haven't played latest updates now but would love to have option to use butt in bar to retain virginity. The patrons there mostly try to steal it. :D

Bellona321

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know how to start work as a highway whore without the use of cheat menu?
As in how your supposed to access that content normally.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
This game is basically unplayable to it crashes every single time with some type of code error, is there a fix for this type of error? Basically every transition. It's just one of many...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/origins/02_start_shopping.rpy", line 67, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/functions/functions.rpy", line 179, in walk
File "game/scripts/core/location_system/location.rpy", line 221, in travel_walk
File "game/scripts/core/functions/calander.rpy", line 75, in minute
File "game/scripts/core/functions/calander.rpy", line 122, in hour_trigger
File "game/scripts/core/functions/functions.rpy", line 631, in npc_desire_raise
File "game/scripts/core/init.rpy", line 48, in numgen
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes