Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Where is the gloryhole? And is working in the pub the only way to earn a good amount of money (at the moment)? It seems you can't work as a whore (besides the sexual encounters in the pub) for now since the highway is mentioned here and there, but it seems i can't go there.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Where is the gloryhole? And is working in the pub the only way to earn a good amount of money (at the moment)? It seems you can't work as a whore (besides the sexual encounters in the pub) for now since the highway is mentioned here and there, but it seems i can't go there.
For the glory hole, it's gonna start with the three boys in the football field/behind the old locker, it'll require you to get 3 separate items, and then you'll be able to create one

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Money wise, the pub is a way, but the real money is in scavenging and selling stuff. Combing the beach or junkyard areas will usually get you more money than a full day at the pub, and you can additionally get some pretty expensive stuff (pills, preg tests, defensive spray) to drop for your own use without needing to buy it.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Money wise, the pub is a way, but the real money is in scavenging and selling stuff. Combing the beach or junkyard areas will usually get you more money than a full day at the pub, and you can additionally get some pretty expensive stuff (pills, preg tests, defensive spray) to drop for your own use without needing to buy it.
The pub can be lucrative if you sell yourself, but the realest money is naked soccer bet matches. You earn $400 a day almost guaranteed.

Also, I think I found a bug, Sam_Tail. In def school_soccer_dare_win(), the line
Code:
check_amount = ((player.fitness + (player.allure / 10) + (player.confidence / 3)) - ((player.drunk / 3) + (100 - player.tired / 6)))
looks like it contains a logic error. player.tired is divided by 6 before being subtracted from 100, meaning the baseline check_amount with 0 stats and full energy is -83. I think the intention was
Code:
check_amount = ((player.fitness + (player.allure / 10) + (player.confidence / 3)) - ((player.drunk / 3) + ((100 - player.tired) / 6)))

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Ah, possible, i may have missed that in my playthrough. How do you enable that, btw?
Talk to the soccer boys until one of them challenges you to a game. That should allow you to challenge them to a game.

Then you get naked and challenge them.

(The check_amount listed above needs to hit 60 for the maximum odds. The easiest way I have found to do that is to play without clothes.)

Krew

May 5, 2017
Is it just me? or are A LOT of the clothing previews missing images. When I go to the 'funwear' shop. 16 of the items are missing with the ol' Image "item" not found.
The other shops are the same.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Yes, this is because 0.3.2.05 is not really a release version. You could go to their patreon page, pay $3 for a subscription, download the game and cancel the subscription again (like i did) or you wait for Sam_Tail to upload version 0.3.2.06 (i could upload that too, but this is the thread of Sam_Tail, so i upload nothing).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it just me? or are A LOT of the clothing previews missing images. When I go to the 'funwear' shop. 16 of the items are missing with the ol' Image "item" not found.
The other shops are the same.
Check one page back, there's a slightly more updated version (hasn't been put in the first post yet) that's supposed to have the missing preview images in it. The patreon member who shared it missed that there was a further update when they posted it here.

Reactions: Krew

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Fixer-Stats.jpg

Is it somehow possible to fix these stats? Sammy is the second time pregnant, not the fourth time and she has one children, but that children is obviously neither Boy or Girl.

Is it possible to remove the useless "Whore" button from the UI again? I talked to one of the highway whore and since then i have this button visible, but the whoring scenes are not even written and in the game, so for now pressing the button does nothing.

Can i somehow remove the tattoos again? I mean, i can go to the clinic and totally change my appearance, but they can't remove the tattoos?

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 3135684

Is it somehow possible to fix these stats? Sammy is the second time pregnant, not the fourth time and she has one children, but that children is obviously neither Boy or Girl.

Is it possible to remove the useless "Whore" button from the UI again? I talked to one of the highway whore and since then i have this button visible, but the whoring scenes are not even written and in the game, so for now pressing the button does nothing.

Can i somehow remove the tattoos again? I mean, i can go to the clinic and totally change my appearance, but they can't remove the tattoos?
They can remove tattoo just alot remove it

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The Hospital does not remove tattoos, i tried it. I changed skin color and stuff and in the extra services is no tattoo removal.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, seems i'm stuck in the Mira quest. Talked with everyone about her, but the quest description still says i should ask people about Mira, so i guess i forgot someone to talk with about her, but i have no clue who that could be.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes