Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You can't remove the tattoos with water, that is the whole point of a tattoo that you can't wash it away.

Jun 13, 2021
I have done game that how remove you ask anyone eles besides written in beginer guide i try asking discord about it so i don't think dev change how remove tattoos and writing

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Do you know the difference between a permanent marker and a real tattoo? You know there is a tattoo studio in Revel and there you can get the writings as a real tattoo (means ink IN the skin) and i used the shower like a thousand times since i got the tattoos and they are still there (like real tattoos).

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Thats why i asked if the Hospital could remove the tattoos (since they can totally change everything on your body).

Jun 13, 2021
Do you know the difference between a permanent marker and a real tattoo? You know there is a tattoo studio in Revel and there you can get the writings as a real tattoo (means ink IN the skin) and i used the shower like a thousand times since i got the tattoos and they are still there (like real tattoos).
yes i do you referring butterfly tattoo and whore tattoo symbol

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Fixer-Bug.jpg

Found a bug in version 0.3.2.14. On your first shift in the pub you get a Uniform from Trixie, but that Uniform is invisible obviously. The customers think that you wear the uniform but you go commando and with bare legs. I don't have that bug if i use a save game from a previous version.

SadPiff

May 7, 2019
There are already 0.3.2.13 version is available on Patreon. Does anybody have a link to download? Can't wait to try already but can't afford myself to buy a subscription :(

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The Fixer changelog v0.3.2.14

• Fixed crash bug when having sex
The Fixer changelog from v0.3.2.06 to v0.3.2.13

• Added Miras quest. During the second season she will go missing. Cass will approach Sammy kicking off the quest
  • If Sammy has the right perks, she can start the whore quest without the Mira quest. Miras quest will still happen later (no actual whore sex scenes in yet)
  • Added branches to the Mira quest for if Sammy is already a Highway Whore or if she becomes one during the story
  • If Mira is not found within a season, she is found washed up on the beach
  • Added new Mira art
  • Updated Cass art
  • Added new minor character to the funwear shop along with art. She has no name as she is too minor to need one. She plays a small role in the Mira quest
  • Added placeholder BG art to the funwear shop
  • Added artwork for a new character. P.C. Paige Williams. She will be involved in helping you find Mira. She is also planned to have her own quest in future
  • Added in a cheat to help you just to each section of the Mira quest.
  • Added an entry to NPCs so they can have whore names. Cass is Gingersnap, Mira is Perra and Sammy is Doxie (not a final name for Sammy, suggestions welcome)
  • Added quest “Promotional material”. This is the intro to the photography questline
  • Updated dance/photography dance pose to take into account customisation options
  • Added quest “Promotional material”. This is the intro to the photography questline
  • Added quest “Starting the magazine”. This is the first part of what will be a lengthy photography line
  • Added new CG for the photography quest. Volleyball pose
  • New items added. Polaroid camera, blank polaroids, taken polaroids and Blaston special magazine
  • Added new polaroid feature. If Sammy has a camera and blank polaroids, photos can be taken when she is performing actions then sold to Felix (only soccer polaroids work right now)
  • Added 3 new CGs for the volleyball photography “Starting the magazine” quest

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFixer-0.3.2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Buffmutti

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Ok, seems i'm stuck in the Mira quest. Talked with everyone about her, but the quest description still says i should ask people about Mira, so i guess i forgot someone to talk with about her, but i have no clue who that could be.
The way it worked for me is by going to the 2nd floor of school and having Dan randomly talk to me and give me some infos

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes