jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Is there a way to put up a save after haven?

I lost my saves for after this part and i despise this part of the game there 0 way to progress without spending weeks of clicking around. I am on day 4 here i would say 8ish hours maybe 10 just clicking on stuff 0 clue what does what or anything.

But i know games today need to be like dark souls spending 60hours on a boss to find the 2min path later then been cool you know that.

Edit i just got some ending 0 clue what ending but its over pain in the ass part of the game. Still would be nice to have saves after

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021
Anyone know how to start work as a highway whore without the use of cheat menu?
As in how your supposed to access that content normally.
Having whore perk have done whore ending in haven or done mira cass quest where mira go missing become one

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Needs more (clothing) custom colors. How about letting adjust the currently nonadjustable base colors, but having a reset button for them just in case?

Also when purchasing, the UI seems to be messed up, being purchased and other stuff are on top of some/half the items you can purchase.

Last edited:

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Something that bothers me in the current playthrough is that the MC automatically knows the father of her child out of literal dozens of candidates, that getting 'creampy lover' can't be reasonably obtained without also getting the desire for pregnancy perk (instead of there being a state where the MC only loves creampies and doesn't give a damn about the consequences) and that despite having that latter perk she still defaults to the annoyed dialogue when meeting the father NPC.

Also, would appreciate being able to join Robin in the bus and behind the pitch instead of it being either-or scenes.

Edit. Dancing route doesn't seem to respect whether you're wearing underwear under tights in the first place (conflict with Commando?).

Last edited:

jjjjbb

May 14, 2021
Too many troubles and testing stabs in Mira quest. I stack on call Cass to go out. So I am waiting for stabilization of code in this part.

Apr 19, 2020
1701895019088.png

^ More of that, please. Right now it feels like the population is 95% men. Can we get a drunk lady in the bar? Katsuragi-type at the beach? On the bus? Gropey nurse? Changing room perv? Masseuse that goes too far? Somethin'.

Also I'd like to have more control of my girl. It seems like she chooses what she wants to do on her own. I've seen her accept $25 for anal then turn down $50 for a blowy a moment later. I could manage money a whole lot better if I could decide what's a good deal and a bad one.

And how do you gain Willpower? Seems like once it's low, that's that. I've had 3 Will for 3 days.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also I'd like to have more control of my girl. It seems like she chooses what she wants to do on her own. I've seen her accept $25 for anal then turn down $50 for a blowy a moment later. I could manage money a whole lot better if I could decide what's a good deal and a bad one.
You've gotta manage her mood better then. Sammy gets moody then she gets drunk, she gets too drunk and she sluts it up beyond our control. That happens too often and you'll lose control of her more easily. This is more like a trainer game where you create the character you want Sammy to be than a self insert type game where you make all of her choices for her.
And how do you gain Willpower? Seems like once it's low, that's that. I've had 3 Will for 3 days.
If you don't have the whore perk then don't be a whore. Work, go to school, avoid getting assaulted and consensual sex all seem to have positive effects on willpower. Being raped, bullied or prostituted without the whore perk has negative effects on willpower.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
The "honest" way to improve Confidence is to stay at high mood for extended periods; I think that every few hours your confidence moves a point toward your happiness level, so staying depressed for extended periods will ruin your willpower and turn Sammy into a doormat but if she's enjoying life you build self-confidence and have a lot more control over your actions. Drugs and alcohol can help improve your mood if necessary, but watch out for addiction, and keep in mind that being too intoxicated frequently takes choices away from you.

Of course if your willpower is already shot, you're likely to end up in scenes that reduce your happiness and sometimes damage confidence directly, which can get you trapped in a downward spiral.

If clawing your way back up is too much work, and losing all the time isn't fun for you, keep in mind that this is a single player game, one that hasn't been completed yet so the balance is way out of wack anyway, and there aren't even any achievements. So there's no shame in cheating. The menu is there for a reason.

Once your confidence is higher, you'll at least have the option to refuse almost all advances, unless you're too drunk or drugged up to think straight or you have a background trait that makes something irresistible to you.

(Conversely, if Sammy is auto-refusing an offer that you actually want, there's a bunch of circumstantial things that make her more or less willing to prostitute. The one that tripped me up for a long time was that if she thinks she has enough money, she's going to be opposed to selling herself unless she has a lot of experience already, even if she might be okay with sex that doesn't have any cash involved. But if funds are close to zero she can accept even terrible offers when she's a sober virgin and not even horny).

Hardor

May 29, 2020
(Conversely, if Sammy is auto-refusing an offer that you actually want, there's a bunch of circumstantial things that make her more or less willing to prostitute. The one that tripped me up for a long time was that if she thinks she has enough money, she's going to be opposed to selling herself unless she has a lot of experience already, even if she might be okay with sex that doesn't have any cash involved. But if funds are close to zero she can accept even terrible offers when she's a sober virgin and not even horny).
What here is considered "lot of money"?

Also how do you get the prostitute perk and is there guide somewhere how to get all perks and what they do?

marcfool

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, where and when am I supposed to meet Cass in the quest find mira? I'm going to the highway and all around but she's nowhere

Reactions: menatv

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys, where and when am I supposed to meet Cass in the quest find mira? I'm going to the highway and all around but she's nowhere
I think most of the triggers are missing. Just use the Mira quest cheat and you'll start the next portion until you get to the end of content for the quest.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The Haven quest seem to be bugged or incomplete too. In one scene in which Sammy needs to use a crowbar i got like 6 or 7 error screens, i could click on ignore and continue (funny enough in 0.3.2.05 this scene worked flawless without any error xD) and it seems that several other ways to finish this part of the quest need items that you can't find in Haven (i searched every room several times).

Edit: i assume nobody knows how to finish the Alison Quest.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
  • If Mira is not found within a season, she is found washed up on the beach
As an aside, between this and killing off the bullies with poisoned beer i like how Sammy's actions do in fact have a noticeable influence on the world around her. Not many 'sandbox' games have the balls to cut off potential future storylines, so i like seeing that.

Apr 19, 2020
You've gotta manage her mood better then. Sammy gets moody then she gets drunk, she gets too drunk and she sluts it up beyond our control. That happens too often and you'll lose control of her more easily. This is more like a trainer game where you create the character you want Sammy to be than a self insert type game where you make all of her choices for her.

If you don't have the whore perk then don't be a whore. Work, go to school, avoid getting assaulted and consensual sex all seem to have positive effects on willpower. Being raped, bullied or prostituted without the whore perk has negative effects on willpower.
The "honest" way to improve Confidence is to stay at high mood for extended periods; I think that every few hours your confidence moves a point toward your happiness level, so staying depressed for extended periods will ruin your willpower and turn Sammy into a doormat but if she's enjoying life you build self-confidence and have a lot more control over your actions. Drugs and alcohol can help improve your mood if necessary, but watch out for addiction, and keep in mind that being too intoxicated frequently takes choices away from you.

Of course if your willpower is already shot, you're likely to end up in scenes that reduce your happiness and sometimes damage confidence directly, which can get you trapped in a downward spiral.

If clawing your way back up is too much work, and losing all the time isn't fun for you, keep in mind that this is a single player game, one that hasn't been completed yet so the balance is way out of wack anyway, and there aren't even any achievements. So there's no shame in cheating. The menu is there for a reason.

Once your confidence is higher, you'll at least have the option to refuse almost all advances, unless you're too drunk or drugged up to think straight or you have a background trait that makes something irresistible to you.

My Sammy (Carie) is always elated. I keep her mood above 65 at all times. I keep her drinking and smoking often and try to avoid actual drunk status, where her lewdity goes through the roof. I chat with friends, watch TV...

She really just makes RNG decisions. There are times she was horny af with $200 and said no to sex, and times she was at like 58 Lewd at $600 and said yes. She's been above 150 Lewd and said no many times.

She doesn't have the Bimbo Perk, she's a Gym Bunny, so rape is highly unlikely to ever happen. She does have the Whore Trait, though. She's usually at like 70-85 Mood and 3-5 Willpower.
Edit: I found Drake at the Soccer Pitch, played a game, made it to the final, and Will went way up. Life is ez again for now.

When someone asks her for sex, it says I Am A Whore and she accepts. She no longer has anything negative to say about sex for money. She even defends it when talking to the Sweet Girls, and seems to love sex. Even when she says "use muh bum" and they just ignore her and use her pussy. I find that part lame too, though. Why are there 2 Speech Checks there? If you fail the first one, there's no reason you'd pass the second identical one. It seems to require the same Speech level, which frankly seems to be either a hidden value or a full blown RNG dice roll. It's not Education level.
Edit: For the first time ever, she passed the second Speech Check and he switched to her ass. Just happened right now. IDKWTF

The only thing I've seen noticeably raise Willpower is going to dances with the Sweet Girls, though you kinda lose out a little if you don't already have high Will cuz she drags and speaks differently with low Will. She's won every fight except 1.

I may have to see if ditching class and going to the beach helps. At school, there's always some guy who gotta talk shit and wreck her mood, so avoiding that would be helpful. The problem there is, I don't want her to miss dances with Sweet Girls. Ugh...

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
What here is considered "lot of money"?

Also how do you get the prostitute perk and is there guide somewhere how to get all perks and what they do?
Well, money hasn't been a deciding factor of any kind for me so far, and I've thus far capped at $800. Sex for money was still an option at the pub.

To get the Whore Perk, all I did was accept as many sex offers as I could at the pub. It seems to be a set number of times accepted, but refusing may delay the obtaining of the perk. It goes from getting a message that says "Agreed to be a Whore" to "I am a Whore". The second you see that message, she a ho. This will affect many conversations. She becomes shameless about selling sex, which is why I've never been late on rent.

Also, I noticed if you choose anal a lot of times in a row, "customers" will just start putting it right in her butt, even though all of them greatly prefer vaginal, in this bizarro world.

Here's an example of how to be a filthy Whore:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardor

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Not use where this came from, since this game doesn't focus on that character archetype and no one was mentioning that in the thread (that I recall). I'm guessing you're posting in the wrong thread.

As for why use the original word instead of a translation, sometimes the original word includes more nuance or is more specific than the translation.
Yeah I have no idea how that ended up here. It was supposed to be on that RPG maker game where you sell out your kingdom.
I honestly just came across your reply just now...I guess I had a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
How do you trigger the sex scene in the beach trip with Emile? There's references to it in some old patch notes but I can't figure out how to make it happen.

If you start as an exhibitionist or bimbo then there's a notification that the scene isn't finished yet and it ends abruptly. Male start has the most content, and there's a point where she jokingly calls out to some guys that her sister wants to try dick and another point where she brings a male friend over, so it feels like I'm almost triggering something, but I can't get anything to happen either time. I've tried going in with maxed confidence, zero confidence, drunk, even hopped up on Lebo with a desire of 650, but nothing seems to change...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you trigger the sex scene in the beach trip with Emile? There's references to it in some old patch notes but I can't figure out how to make it happen.

If you start as an exhibitionist or bimbo then there's a notification that the scene isn't finished yet and it ends abruptly. Male start has the most content, and there's a point where she jokingly calls out to some guys that her sister wants to try dick and another point where she brings a male friend over, so it feels like I'm almost triggering something, but I can't get anything to happen either time. I've tried going in with maxed confidence, zero confidence, drunk, even hopped up on Lebo with a desire of 650, but nothing seems to change...
There's a lot of RNG here. You need a slutty bikini for the guys to go and talk to Emile and Sammy and to get the scene. You could just buy a slutty bathing suit on day 1 but that's a bit harder to do with all the market RNG. Otherwise you're going to have to rely on Emile giving Sammy a slutty bikini through RNG. You could do the clothing cheat and just pick the sluttiest bikini possible in your wardrobe before the event fires.

Reactions: Suncatcher42

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
There's a lot of RNG here. You need a slutty bikini for the guys to go and talk to Emile and Sammy and to get the scene. You could just buy a slutty bathing suit on day 1 but that's a bit harder to do with all the market RNG. Otherwise you're going to have to rely on Emile giving Sammy a slutty bikini through RNG. You could do the clothing cheat and just pick the sluttiest bikini possible in your wardrobe before the event fires.
Ah, I was unaware that the bikini she gives you had a random element; I'd seen a difference between backgrounds, but when I picked male start I always got the knotted one.

But if you visit the beach on your own before getting her to show it to you, Sandy's shop on the boardwalk will always sell you a microbikini for half your starting money without having to cheat or rely on market stalls, and setting that as your swimming outfit is enough to trigger the stripping competition and meeting with Kaan.

Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes