RPGM The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 18, 2018
Android version is kinda bugged. Open certain menus, like the furniture crafting removes the interaction/movement overlay and thus you can't get out of this menu. Soft locks the game :(
EDIT: BRO, TAP THE SCREEN WITH TWO OF YA FINGEES!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Thomas Ward

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How the fuck do you get the bud from the dracowhatever? I'm pretty sure I found the right flower but I always get the message "you accidentally dropped the bud and stepped on it".

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Grandy_UiD Are you sure you found the right flower? Listen carefully to the shepherd boy, he is well versed in meadow flowers.
If it didn't work out, then there is a hint under the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CEPO_MASTER

Aug 11, 2019
I'm enjoyng the game, but the alchemist quest is kinda pissing me off. I've gathered a lot of variants of those herbs, but the game keeps telling me that I didn't have the right ones... What I'm missing? (Finally got the bud one right) 1662249046315.png

Last edited:

ZePyro

Jul 28, 2017
Goddamit! And here I thought I was just going to play a very ordinary h game. For a demo, it really hooked me! Looking forward to more and keep an eye on this game! I think there is a bug here, if you give the potion to the wolf and she is out the next day, you can go to the fox again and suddenly she will follow you again! Here, if you then go back to the Burrow, I found the following:

Last edited:

ZePyro

Jul 28, 2017
I'm enjoyng the game, but the alchemist quest is kinda pissing me off. I've gathered a lot of variants of those herbs, but the game keeps telling me that I didn't have the right ones... What I'm missing? (Finally got the bud one right) View attachment 2023564
Here is the way to do it:

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The premise isn't bad, though a bit too fetch quest heavy for my taste. Still at least it's trying to be a bit different than the usual fare. I'll watch this one and see where it goes.

Jul 18, 2018
Sp0ngeB0bMaBoi sorry to heat it...
We will try our best to fix it and do the same as in the main menu:

zeraligator We will try our best to make all the art equally amazing!
No no, bro. I figured it out. Tapping the screen with two fingers acts as the back button (bottom right) as well as the menu opening button. Maybe add that to the game as a "hey, this is how this works" should people not want to use the overlay :)

Last edited:

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I love it. The maps look good and the character art is unique and beautiful.
However, it would be nice if you had the option to save again, before suddenly being kicked out of the game, at the end of the version.

• Sad

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
ZePyro Thank you so much for the bug report and the hint!
sgb3 I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We have big plans
Salek Thanks! And we apologize, it really wasn't very smart on our part. In future versions, we will always suggest saving in the end of the episode.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
I played through the demo and I like where this is going.
The Art of the Sprites is great, but as mentioned before, it is not the same in the CGs neither in Artstyle nor in Skill which saddly takes away from the immersion. The style of the Sprites look familiar but I can't put my finger on it, if someone can tell me the artist, it would be highly appreciated.

The Story got me intrested, I'll be watching this and if the updates roll in regularly I'll probably support it.

• Red Heart

FIuffyOne

Nov 8, 2021
I played through the demo and I like where this is going.
The Art of the Sprites is great, but as mentioned before, it is not the same in the CGs neither in Artstyle nor in Skill which saddly takes away from the immersion. The style of the Sprites look familiar but I can't put my finger on it, if someone can tell me the artist, it would be highly appreciated.

The Story got me intrested, I'll be watching this and if the updates roll in regularly I'll probably support it.
credits in game says:
Silvamord
Lena Sholohova
Gelya
Miznk

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
That's what I did but we still have the usual discussion, nothing new, so I'm lost
Have you already progressed that far with hannah so she asked you for clothing?
When you enter Merigolds den she should be sleeping.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes