RPGM The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The Forgotten Island [v0.4.9.54] [Fox Tail Tale Studio] – Compressed

Win v0.4.9.54 · · · · (246.4 MiB :: 1011.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, (slightly) reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Danm game looking really good
I'm really like to hear that! Thank you a lot!

Win v0.4.9.54 · · Pixeldrain · (246.4 MiB :: 1011.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, (slightly) reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Wow :oops: Thanks!

Reactions: Hordragg

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
How can I hide dialogue box?
There is no such feature in the current version, but it may appear in the future if players want it. We tried to make sure that dialogue windows do not cover the most interesting things. :sneaky:
Why is it important for you?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
There is no such feature in the current version, but it may appear in the future if players want it. We tried to make sure that dialogue windows do not cover the most interesting things. :sneaky:
Why is it important for you?
Just curious. How do I find the human settlement? In the quest log, it just says ''Wait''. I also can't find the global map.

Reactions: Thomas Ward

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Wow :oops: Thanks!
Right back at you for not using encryption, else it wouldn't have gotten as small. MV uses an NW.js based engine with a bundled Chromium, and as such is able to show WEBP (I opted for -q 90, by the way) as well as play back OPUS… unless assets are encrypted, in which case one has to rely on PNG and OGG. And also spend the extra time tinkering with file headers to (re-)'encrypt' the files, at least if one aims to keep the game patchable and modable. :geek:

• Thinking Face

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Just curious. How do I find the human settlement? In the quest log, it just says ''Wait''. I also can't find the global map.
The Human settlement we refer to here is the outpost with the local staff, the Bureaucrat and Astrid.
The Human city will appear in the some of next versions, but first we will introduce the Furry settlement.

Right back at you for not using encryption, else it wouldn't have gotten as small. MV uses an NW.js based engine with a bundled Chromium, and as such is able to show WEBP (I opted for -q 90, by the way) as well as play back OPUS… unless assets are encrypted, in which case one has to rely on PNG and OGG. And also spend the extra time tinkering with file headers to (re-)'encrypt' the files, at least if one aims to keep the game patchable and modable. :geek:
Interesting :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheForgottenIsland-0.4.9.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
TheForgottenIsland-0.4.9.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019

Win v0.4.9.54 · · Pixeldrain · (246.4 MiB :: 1011.3 MiB)

Caveat emptor.
Hmmm, what is the password?

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
How do I get natural water?
Next to the vegetable garden there is a box containing a farming kit including water.
Currently, water can dropped from toads and leeches, but they are found only in the swamp, which is currently present only in the Patreon build.
In the next update we plan to improve the mechanics of the vegetable garden and simplify the extraction of the necessary components.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hmmm, what is the password?
Sorry, I don't follow. There's no password set on either mirror nor the file itself. I added a Workupload mirror in case of you being geo-blocked by GoFile and/or Pixeldrain. Hope this helps!

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, I don't follow. There's no password set on either mirror nor the file itself. I added a Workupload mirror in case of you being geo-blocked by GoFile and/or Pixeldrain. Hope this helps!
Whoops, sorry, my fault: broken 7z archive ask me a password :)

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Este lo puede poner en spanish el juego en traducirloThe Forgotten Island [Fox Tail Tale
Nuestro motor lingüístico soporta casi cualquier idioma. Si alguien está dispuesto a realizar y añadir periódicamente la traducción del inglés al español, la añadiremos al juego.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes