RPGM The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Hmm, I go to Astrid many variations, but all of it ended hypnosleep and no H-scenes. is this a feature of the demo?
Yes. The further progression of the relationship with Astrid is directly related to the "All for the Children" quest, which is only present in the Patreon version for now.
The Patreon version currently includes about an hour and a half of additional gameplay in a new location, several bosses, and very hot scenes with both Astrid and some content with Merigold ;)

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
what to say about this demo/join patreon too progress game.
some nice art for the charaters.
the maps so far looks good. music and sounds effect are basic and common, would love to see some improvements there to give it more charm.
arfter the quests you can do is done, nothing to do exept grinding levels, lack of basic resources to progress in the house construction and locked world progress.
so personal opinion not worth keeping on the list too see when new updates come out, if the progress option stay blocked by join patreon.
so far might as well call it a complete demo

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
GodOfMercy, Hello!
Thanks for playing our game

In the next version we are going to work very tightly on the mechanics of crafting, farming, home improvement and even trading (Yes, there will be trading)

We try to make our game better with every update, I suggest you add the game to your watchlist, I'm sure we won't disappoint you ;)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
GodOfMercy, Hello!
Thanks for playing our game

In the next version we are going to work very tightly on the mechanics of crafting, farming, home improvement and even trading (Yes, there will be trading)

We try to make our game better with every update, I suggest you add the game to your watchlist, I'm sure we won't disappoint you ;)
Really nice game. Skepticism at first, but after meeting Merigold it starts to get interesting. Just seems pretty linear at this point. After all, RPGM can do a bit more. I also found untranslated dialogues (example: Hannah - Give a rest option). Also, multiple-artists may be an issue for some. They have quite different styles. Hannah looks very different in ingame dialogues and very different during a scene. It's pretty incompatible.
Otherwise, great game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thomas Ward

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Really nice game. Skepticism at first, but after meeting Merigold it starts to get interesting. Just seems pretty linear at this point. After all, RPGM can do a bit more. I also found untranslated dialogues (example: Hannah - Give a rest option). Also, multiple-artists may be an issue for some. They have quite different styles. Hannah looks very different in ingame dialogues and very different during a scene. It's pretty incompatible.
Otherwise, great game so far.
Thank you!
We are really love Mary, she is cool =)

We will be redrawing the old arts with Hannah and Eirik's Dream in the near future, bringing them to a common appearance

By the way, I strongly advise you to go through the build to the end and get to the scenes with Astrid ;)

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thank you!
We are really love Mary, she is cool =)

We will be redrawing the old arts with Hannah and Eirik's Dream in the near future, bringing them to a common appearance

By the way, I strongly advise you to go through the build to the end and get to the scenes with Astrid ;)
Thank you for answer. Sounds cool.
Yeah.Shes cool...and their teasing.
Wow.Good Luck with "art remaster".
Artist who did the dialogue versions looks cool. Hannah expressions and appearance is pretty funny..
I've finished it. Astrid is pretty clever and "dangerously" sexy character.. But you know..fur is fur.:p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thomas Ward

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
novGod_Meri копия (2).png
Hello friends!
Mary and the whole FoxTailTale team wish you a happy new year!
We have prepared a fresh update of The Forgotten Island for you.​

• Redesigned home improvement mechanics
  • Redesigned farming
  • Redesigned crafting
  • Trading. Mary will gladly buy various herbs from you, the Vegetable Merchant will buy vegetables, and the Intendant will take everything else.
  • A huge number of different fixes and improvements
d3eaed3637021840.png
  • And we’ve also redrawn all the adult scenes with Eirik’s dreems and Hannah!
Art_Dream_1_portrait.png
ymY50U.png

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Android: - -

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes