• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
As opposed to a sandbox where you have to click to find someone just so the story can be advanced by......clicking?
Well that gives more interaction, and a better sense of freedom of movement. Depending on how well it's done of course, but to me it's more interesting than just clicking and reading. To each their own though.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
but in a sandbox what do you other than click and read? I never understood why people like sandbox so much when the entirety of the story content is still delivered in the exact same click and read way, even a "perfect sandbox" just adds extra clicks between reading?

Edit: Not trying to be derogatory I undertand why someone could prefer sandbox over linear in terms of AAA games but I have never played a sandbox in a AVN that did anything beyond add clicks
As I said, just the sense of freedom, to be able to go in different places and follow the story in a possibly different way. It adds more possibilities for multi-character interaction as well, as you can just go wherever the character you're interested in is, and avoid the others.

Not that's impossible to do in a regular VN as well, but there's something about being able to interact with the game and the world that's more enjoyable to me than just going from one frame to another.
The game feels more open that way, and already feels more like a "game" than a book. Even though the core game is still a VN at heart.

But I hold nothing against choice-based VNs either, as they basically do the same thing, just with less interaction with the world they're set in.

The worst to me is pure VNs in which you don't have choices at all :HideThePain:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Jul 20, 2020
The dialogue needs a bit of help, it's a bit robotic in structure and how they speak to each other in the opening part. The sandbox is where I just stopped. Sandbox/free roams in most games just kill momentum unless they're carefully planned and executed (which is *very* rare), which this was neither.

gabrixSnow

Jan 30, 2020
Whoa no fucking way. in the first conversation with anya at the coffee shop, if u choose odin, he will tell the "story of odin" wich is a traduction of the spanish song what a fucking great easter egg.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

ZoeBTW

Sep 2, 2022
Hello! I'm a developer of this game, didn't know we had the game uploaded in here!

Thank you XOR for uploading it, and thank you very much to all of you wo tried it. We are just starting with the game and still have much to learn. As you can imagine, I'm not a native english speaker, so...yeah, it's pretty embarrasing seeing all those grammatical mistakes. Believe it or not, I checked the texts plenty of times, but it seems my english is worse than I thought. I'm working a lot to improve that.

Also, I have noted some of the ideas and suggestions here and translated them into the game (like try a new chat box, or highlight the magazines, among others.)

I will upload tomorrow the second version (it will be free), the game it's still pretty barebones, but I hope some of you can check it and give me some suggestions.

Thank you again!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Forgotten Order 0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I really hate being forced to complete mini games, in-order to progress in a story. Adding a CHOICE to skip those stupid time limited puzzles, or hidden hard to see items....would make better sense and definitely increases the projects audience size.

Good luck though.