Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
wow, do i luv the look of ur new game...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me we have the option of the MC siding w/Big John, n raping n breeding every girl in the house! :cool: :devilish:

n luv the idea of prostitution...whore those cumdumsters out, n let both men n women use n abuse 'em, especially w/some hardcore S&M (it's no fun if they're not crying n screaming in pain :sneaky: :love: )
Definitely not my kink, not my play style. I suspect there a number of games that would meet your needs.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
wow, do i luv the look of ur new game...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me we have the option of the MC siding w/Big John, n raping n breeding every girl in the house! :cool: :devilish:

n luv the idea of prostitution...whore those cumdumsters out, n let both men n women use n abuse 'em, especially w/some hardcore S&M (it's no fun if they're not crying n screaming in pain :sneaky: :love: )
This comment creeped me out a little. This is probly not the type of game you are looking for.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
This update doesn't add new content right? I think I'll wait for the new update and start from the beginning there to see the changes then.

Also the discord invite is failing for me, is it expired?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
This update doesn't add new content right? I think I'll wait for the new update and start from the beginning there to see the changes then.

Also the discord invite is failing for me, is it expired?
No new content in 0.01c. Discord -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WindySakura

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't played 0.01c yet, but I'm slightly disappointed with the changelog. I liked the Ron Burgundy newscasts, and the "awkward" Lucy faces didn't bother me in the least. It was just part of her quirky character and added charm to the game. She was still cute and hot to me. I think that a developer should just make a game the way they want instead of listening to a bunch of complainers who want things their way. I'm not complaining about the new changes. With or without those things, it's a great game. They were tiny, trivial thing that don't really have any affect on me. I just think that you should stay true to yourself. I think that someone asserted that the MC looks like a twink. I don't think so. So are you going to redo the male model and make him look like a scary serial killer? If someone says that they prefer a redhead female with a mustache, are you going to add that too?
I think a balance between both extremes is best. An artist should try to accept constructive criticism (not just complaints over dumb shit) while also staying true to their own vision. If it's something small like the changes made here, I don't think there's anything wrong with the updates. If someone is like "I don't like snotty, stuck-up rich girls!" but it's a major part of what you envisioned for your art, tell them to plug their ass with their own dicks while you stick to your vision. I'm so tired of people here on a pirate site who get content for free acting like they should have some say in what happens in a game. Suggestions are fine; voicing preferences is fine. Acting like you're some kind of damned dictator is ridiculous.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I haven't played 0.01c yet, but I'm slightly disappointed with the changelog. I liked the Ron Burgundy newscasts, and the "awkward" Lucy faces didn't bother me in the least. It was just part of her quirky character and added charm to the game. She was still cute and hot to me. I think that a developer should just make a game the way that they want instead of listening to a bunch of complainers who want things their way. I'm not complaining about the new changes. With or without those things, it's a great game. They were tiny, trivial thing that don't really have any affect on me. I just think that you should stay true to yourself. I think that someone asserted that the MC looks like a twink. I don't think so. So are you going to redo the male model and make him look like a scary serial killer? If someone says that they prefer a redhead female with a mustache, are you going to add that too?
I didn't make any changes to Lucy's model, I just gave her different expressions in a few images that I already hadn't been happy with. The only reason I didn't change them in the first release is because renders were taking me so long at the beginning, I was just trying to get something made, even if I wasn't completely happy with it.

It's a similar thing with the newscaster images. I didn't have a news set, but now I do, so I went ahead and made those changes. It doesn't hurt that now there's no one else's copyrighted material in the game.

I'm not going to change any characters and I'm not going to make changes to the story, to the upcoming storylines, or to the planned outcomes of the game, because any of you ask, or beg, or cry for it.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
You can all see that NTR is not listed in the planned tags. I will say that chapter 2 can start with an NTR-ish scene, depending on what you did in chapter 1. NTR isn't my thing, so I doubt this game will have actual NTR content. I'm not going to say absolutely, because one scenario I have thought about for the late game is much closer to NTR than the scene in chapter 2.

The story is guiding me, not the other way around. If the story demands it, I might not be able to deny it, to my own dismay.
GooD. i hate ntr.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, to ask this question in another way: what is projected to happen if you play the game by maxing the beta points, or by not actively opposing Big John? Does he have his wicked way with the girls? What I am asking is, are there playable stakes in the game (ie, a contest between you and Big John for the affections of the girls)? That, in my opinion, is the best way to make a compelling game in this scenario. Again, just an opinion, but the stakes are the key: total victory or unconditional surrender. And everything should be seen: the MC building his harem, or watching Big John do it. That is, if the girls are simply victory conditions for the MC. If he only gets with one and protects the rest, then those are the stakes.

Dev has forthrightly stated that he will not change his story for anybody, and that is just fine. The above is an opinion and hopefully a way to clarify the path of this game without being subjected to the eternal war of "NTR/no NTR."

So, having run through it, this could get exceedingly dark. My preference is for this not to happen, but the warning is there at the beginning. Regardless, good luck.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes