_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
That's a pretty snarky response, I guess we will have to see just how this seemingly innocent yet eventful scene that somehow warranted a warning about NTR plays out.
Oh, I never said it was innocent. I just said it won't elicit jealousy. Anger perhaps... disgust maybe... but not jealousy. I think it might put many players minds at ease, but others will be disappointed.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and LordOtto

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If they do anything sexual it will cause an issue. Hell it will anyway, but a lot more if they "do" something. An option to stop it would be better than just not viewing it, because not watching, means it still happens.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of NTR, and it's not even really about the fact that the antagonist is doing something with a LI since it is avoidable, it's the fact that you are penalized for not watching.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
If the 8th image in the game, of Big John standing naked over Linda's naked body, and the 9th image, of Big John hitting Linda, didn't upset you, you can probably handle this scene. If those images caused you discomfort, maybe skip this one. I'm just trying to warn people who are especially disturbed by these types of scenes.

They don't fuck. I already said you're never gonna see them fuck. Big John won't fuck anyone in this game. He still expects payment from Linda, though, and he can get upset if things don't go his way. There is violence in this game, including violence against women... or one woman, I guess. Jack will get his chance to stop things in the afternoon of day 2. Make the right choices so he can stop Big John.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If the 8th image in the game, of Big John standing naked over Linda's naked body, and the 9th image, of Big John hitting Linda, didn't upset you, you can probably handle this scene. If those images caused you discomfort, maybe skip this one. I'm just trying to warn people who are especially disturbed by these types of scenes.

They don't fuck. I already said you're never gonna see them fuck. Big John won't fuck anyone in this game. He still expects payment from Linda, though, and he can get upset if things don't go his way. There is violence in this game, including violence against women... or one woman, I guess. Jack will get his chance to stop things in the afternoon of day 2. Make the right choices so he can stop Big John.
Cool cool, just don't pull a Buried desires on us and make the MC hit someone like that Luna scene please.

Not a fan of violence on women and will probably want to murder Big J, but can handle it as part of the story when it's someone else doing it.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Cool cool, just don't pull a Buried desires on us and make the MC hit someone like that Luna scene please.

Not a fan of violence on women and will probably want to murder Big J, but can handle it as part of the story when it's someone else doing it.
No, no motel visits in this game. Jack will not have unavoidable violence against women... other than what has happened in his past, if you're on that path instead of the sexual trauma path.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No, no motel visits in this game. Jack will not have unavoidable violence against women... other than what has happened in his past, if you're on that path instead of the sexual trauma path.
Yeah, if nothing else that poor excuse of an update showed devs what not to do.

Reactions: RogMR

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well... the game will be 7 days (7 chapters). We'll see how the story pans out for Big John.
It better not be at the damn end of the game and be overly long drawn out plan like really what is wrong with just getting a kitchen knife or a base ball bat.

LordOtto

Apr 1, 2020
It better not be at the damn end of the game and be overly long drawn out plan like really what is wrong with just getting a kitchen knife or a base ball bat.
Just let him make the story he wants to make if it takes till the end to kick out big john or kill him then so be it.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I needed to show Big John's website, so I had to go create it. I guess I'll need to keep those things in mind while writing a script. It took way too long to make... shit... I should have gotten rid of that Contact Us button.

2-113.png

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Apparently, the vast majority of you, like myself, play games with the sound off. At least most of those who did listen to the music didn't hate it. I'm only going to introduce one more song, I think. I won't spend much time worrying about the music if most people won't hear it.

It's a shame, really. If you spent some time dancing with Sam, maybe go back and play it again with the sound on. That song in particular fits the scene perfectly, I think, and clues you in to how Sam feels about Jack.

I'm on an overnight trip, but I'll make a new poll tomorrow or Tuesday. If you follow my Twitter or my Discord server, I shared a new fantasy image of Sam. Check it out!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Apparently, the vast majority of you, like myself, play games with the sound off. At least most of those who did listen to the music didn't hate it. I'm only going to introduce one more song, I think. I won't spend much time worrying about the music if most people won't hear it.

It's a shame, really. If you spent some time dancing with Sam, maybe go back and play it again with the sound on. That song in particular fits the scene perfectly, I think, and clues you in to how Sam feels about Jack.

I'm on an overnight trip, but I'll make a new poll tomorrow or Tuesday. If you follow my Twitter or my Discord server, I shared a new fantasy image of Sam. Check it out!
I tend to have my music at 50% with other sounds at 100% The music does seem to add to the emotion of some scenes in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: _13_

Blargher

May 2, 2018

I haven't gotten to replaying yet, but honestly if you're gonna put an effort into it. I don't actually mind putting in earbuds. Most games don't have sound, don't put an effort in, or are one looping music through entire thing. (not all of course, but majority I often see)

I do remember one game here (that sadly got abandoned), put a lot of effort in music and sound atmosphere. I quite enjoyed it. So despite usually playing with sound off, if it's done well I think it adds a lot to a game. It CAN be overbearingly bad if done wrong though. I remember one game had a heartfelt sad moment but had like a damn square dancing upbeat number going. lol

So if you wanted to put effort into music or sound design to it originally. I'd say keep at it. While not everyone will obviously care, the ones who do will watch for it. Attention to detail is something not everyone cares about but those who do will see a stand out game. (obviously a different kind of genre and game aspect, but I always say for good horror games sound design is like 50% of the game. Which a lot of indie and major developers don't care about. A mediocre horror game can be above average with right sound design. A game with a lot of heartache can be amazing with the right sad atmosphere from music.)

So despite my vote of not playing with sound on. I will likely replay soon and play any future ones with sound on.

Reactions: Fazed and _13_

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Went through all three options for the final scene. I was definitely torn on whether I should spend time with Sam or Lucy for the save. About the earlier decision (regarding the key), I found that two of them basically ended the same way, so I think I'll run with the option that was different.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I'm late to the poll but I still leave my opinion hehe. For me music is really important and I particularly give it a lot of attention (both as a player and as a developer). I get the impression that a good game without sound ends up being (to me) a mediocre game.

When I work on my game I try to be very careful about which theme to choose for each scene, to follow and reinforce it, not just to put some background sounds. It takes a lot of work and I don't consider myself a professional at all doing it, but I think it's worth it.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Went through all three options for the final scene. I was definitely torn on whether I should spend time with Sam or Lucy for the save. About the earlier decision (regarding the key), I found that two of them basically ended the same way, so I think I'll run with the option that was different.
Your key choice will, in part, determine how day 2 starts, as well as your options when dealing with Big John in the future.

Reactions: Dragon59
Jan 10, 2020
wow, do i luv the look of ur new game...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me we have the option of the MC siding w/Big John, n raping n breeding every girl in the house! :cool: :devilish:

n luv the idea of prostitution...whore those cumdumsters out, n let both men n women use n abuse 'em, especially w/some hardcore S&M (it's no fun if they're not crying n screaming in pain :sneaky: :love: )

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The Fosters 0.01c
Mega and

5 recreated images
Point display added
Behind the scenes cleanup

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes