-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm, I can only say one thing, in order to have NTR content in the game, the developer must have big eggs, otherwise the opponents of NTR will simply devour it. In any case, any game looks weak without animations.
Pretty sure I don't even agree with your basic premise. I've seen plenty of games where some people who didn't like the NTR still played the game anyway and didn't flame it. There will be some, sure, but it's far from all of them.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Game looks interesting, although I'm not a fan of eye strain when trying to read text :p

screenshot0002.png

• Sad
Reactions: jackoffonher

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I would really like if this game would turn into something similar to Power Vacuum, allowing both NTR and non-NTR fans to get something out of it, because I am personally a fan of it, but it doesn't have to be the focus, just some bad endings or scenes would be really nice imo

Last edited:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah i like NTR too, im aware its not me and is a game...and it makes me happy yeah suffer MC your happy life isnt so happy now

LordOtto

Apr 1, 2020
I think I need to play the game again. I don't remember those scenes.
The abuse is either sexual or physical if it is physical then you hit and beat up the girls if it is sexual your mom was forced to pick either you or your sister and picked you have you sexually abuse the foster kids and she would later be forced to have sex with you due to Big John.

Reactions: Dragon59

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I will just wait for the dev to decide to get out of the closet or not about the NTR as someone said.

Since its 7 chapters and if each release is a complete chapter prefer to wait for it to be completed to not get any unpleasant surprise.

If anyone was threatening, hurting my family and sleeping in the same house as me the plot would be solved very easily, if i couldn't fight him directly I would just kill him in is sleep, would prefer going to jail then let me family suffer like that.

If any kind soul can give me a heads up in a few updates about the NTR in the closet i would really appreciate, ty vm in advance.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If anyone was threatening, hurting my family and sleeping in the same house as me the plot would be solved very easily, if i couldn't fight him directly I would just kill him in is sleep, would prefer going to jail then let me family suffer like that.
Sounds like an opportunity for a "Murder on the Orient Express" solution.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes