Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
How do I get these choices, what do I have to do
You have too many alpha points if you dont have any other options. notice how many points I have at the top left.
Alpha points = Asshole points. so if you want the good guy options you have to play like more of a gentleman. or at least not a complete asshole. you can balance it. there's a walkthrough mod to help you in the OP if you want that too.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Looks like this is a major decision! Which choice will give the best lewd scenes ?? View attachment 1570290
thats not really the branching point yet. you get the final decision a bit later, and its very clear what direction the game will take based on the options you get, depending on the points you have.
But if you dont want big john in the house you should counter his offer.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Humm, I don't really care if he is in the house or not, I just want the lewdest scenes ;). So your saying that at this point the scenes are the same no matter what choice I make?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
thats not really the branching point yet. you get the final decision a bit later, and its very clear what direction the game will take based on the options you get, depending on the points you have.
Strange. I didn't have the option to counter his offer when I had only 1 alpha point. I feel that there's more to this than you've laid out here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know this is just a game, and you can call me sensitive, but I don't think I could ever go the full villain route with small john in the house and take advantage of the girls. Their backstories are already really fucked up and I am guessing there is probably a lot of other messed up stuff we don't know yet.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I know this is just a game, and you can call me sensitive, but I don't think I could ever go the full villain route with small john in the house and take advantage of the girls. Their backstories are already really fucked up and I am guessing there is probably a lot of other messed up stuff we don't know yet.
Seconded, can't stomach an abusive or manipulative MC. In this case, it seems dev is making a point about abuse cycles, but I will actively avoid such routes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You have too many alpha points if you dont have any other options. notice how many points I have at the top left.
Alpha points = Asshole points. so if you want the good guy options you have to play like more of a gentleman. or at least not a complete asshole. you can balance it. there's a walkthrough mod to help you in the OP if you want that too.
Strange. I didn't have the option to counter his offer when I had only 1 alpha point. I feel that there's more to this than you've laid out here.
The option to counter his offer is not based on alpha points . . . at all. There is a variable called deal that must be at 3 when this choice menu appears. You must have (1) visited the camera room alone; (2) found Big John's password (while in the room); and (3) when about to confront him, open the door with the key to gain the element of surprise. Unless you did all three of those things, you will not have the counteroffer option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The option to counter his offer is not based on alpha points . . . at all. There is a variable called deal that must be at 3 when this choice menu appears. You must have (1) visited the camera room alone; (2) found Big John's password (while in the room); and (3) when about to confront him, open the door with the key to gain the element of surprise. Unless you did all three of those things, you will not have the counteroffer option.
I was referring to the route choices you get later on, not that one. but yea you need to do all that to have leverage on him to get that counter option.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just did a quick replay to see this. I hadn't found Big John's password in my last playthrough because I didn't check out the website (that seemed like a 'soft' entry into a dark path).

So ... the counter-offer is all the same terms, except Big John is out of the house instead of in the attic? And, MC actively volunteers to provide content to the website in lieu of being blackmailed by Big John? Not sure that's an upgrade to be honest, as MC seems to become an active participant in the illicit behavior rather than a victim.

Would much rather that a counter-offer involved, at a minimum, creating a safe space in the house that was camera-free.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Would much rather that a counter-offer involved, at a minimum, creating a safe space in the house that was camera-free.
??? Camera free would take away the major pervness of this game which sets it apart from all the other games. One of the main reasons peeps are playing this game is because of the perv of having cameras watching the incest sex scenes .

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just did a quick replay to see this. I hadn't found Big John's password in my last playthrough because I didn't check out the website (that seemed like a 'soft' entry into a dark path).

So ... the counter-offer is all the same terms, except Big John is out of the house instead of in the attic? And, MC actively volunteers to provide content to the website in lieu of being blackmailed by Big John? Not sure that's an upgrade to be honest, as MC seems to become an active participant in the illicit behavior rather than a victim.

We'll just have to see where the story goes I guess. I'm still a fan of my icepick solution. Or you know, a hammer, a kitchen knife, "a fucking pencil". :sneaky:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
??? Camera free would take away the major pervness of this game which sets it apart from all the other games. One of the main reasons peeps are playing this game is because of the perv of having cameras watching the incest sex scenes .
I think it's a safe assumption that you're an alpha gamer ...

• Hey there
Reactions: El Buho

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

If you've not finished through the current update, wait to read this post until you're done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Hey, _13_, I appreciate the ability to make named saves. Would you be able to move up the field where you enter the save's name so it doesn't potentially conflict with the default Ren'Py page name? I usually keep a few sets of saves for different playthroughs and use the latter to remind me of what path I'm following for a particular set of saves. As a result, the page name ends up being longer (instead of the default "Page 1") and so the conflict in text arises. I've attached a screenshot for reference.
View attachment 1569354
I'll see if I can figure out how to adjust that.

Edit: I made the page name right justify, so it would need to be 40+ characters long to interfere with the save name... and vice versa.

Edit 2: I just tried it with the labels in your image. They do still overlap, but it's only the "wer" and "Alp." Not perfect, but much better than it was. I'll try to make some more adjustments, when I have the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
It's been a while since I did a poll. This one is a spoiler, if you haven't played chapter 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know in the poll and let's hear why you think the way you do.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes