• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 2, 2017
Since the profile unlocks are persistent and carry over between different saved games, I don't think I could have player unique names. It would, at best, take the first saved name and then never change it again. As an alternative to having his canon name, I guess I could replace all instances with MC. Everyone would have to do the reset to update the name, for that.

Or... I might be wrong and it can be done. :shrug: I'm not a great good coder.

How about, just think of his full legal name being Jack [MC] Lastname, but for some players he goes by [MC]. The Profiles are written using his "legal" first name. Does that make it any better?
The replace all instances with MC idea seems the best option and iv seen it done that way in some other games with similar features and it works well.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Can someone link to me or tell me about the alpha choices vs beta? Not sure if alpha means big controlling male or if beta means soft and submissive type? Any help appreciated

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I mean the premise is alright but i think the graphics are a little outdated, meaning they just look old.
Mother looks like a really young.
Maria looked really great but the rest i am not warm with.
I will keep an eye on it but for now i am not sold.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can someone link to me or tell me about the alpha choices vs beta? Not sure if alpha means big controlling male or if beta means soft and submissive type? Any help appreciated
Try playing with the Walkthrough enabled, you can enable the In-Game Walkthrough at the beginning of Chap 1.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Do you need the CH 4 image fix for CH 5? Ie. where those changes applied in CH 5?
was wondering the same thing myself.
The Chap 4 Image Fix Pack is for up to Chap 4 (Chap 1-4).
There are some images in the beginning of Chap 5 that I thought about fixing while we were getting Chap 5 ready but I got too busy and forgot. I'll try to get those few images at the beginning of Chap 5 with fixed exposures added and updated later today.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is a weird thing to say but I hope this isn't the last we see of small john. The guy needs to be punished for all the shit he did.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I mean the premise is alright but i think the graphics are a little outdated, meaning they just look old.
Mother looks like a really young.
Maria looked really great but the rest i am not warm with.
I will keep an eye on it but for now i am not sold.
The mother(Linda) is really young. She was 20 when she was widowed and had two kids. She was 16 when she had the MC.

Reactions: _13_

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Is not the LOLI tag required?
All of the sexual content shown is with developed girls.
The flashback scenes with young Maria prior to chapter 5 don't show the sexual content.
The flashback scene with young Maria in chapter 5 changes to older Maria for the sexual content.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The mother(Linda) is really young. She was 20 when she was widowed and had two kids. She was 16 when she had the MC.
I just thought to myself that she looks to young. Especially after drug abuse and sexual abuse.
These thing leave marks on the body and soul. So in my mind she could looks a beautiful as she is. But that is just my opinion really.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes