-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that duplication. That's a scripting error on my part. It'll be fixed for whatever the next release is. I might have also done a similar mistake with how Maria talks about the lunch food regardless of whether the date is with her.
Well, I enjoyed the update very much regardless. I just figured I'd make you aware. Thanks for sharing your game here.

Reactions: Seath Black

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'd recommend against this if you want to commit to the 'alpha' or 'beta' route.

With the WT you'll end up with a 'balanced' playthrough because the WT will be constantly telling you that you will miss scenes.
That's not entirely true. You CAN still do an Alpha or Beta Path with using the WT even easier as it tells you what the points the choices make with extra context. As for the missing scenes it is informing you what can happen if your Alpha or Beta Points are too high or too low but you still make your own decisions.

I even point out on some of the choices which is the better one for the Alpha or Beta Paths.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
played a bit... is there a way to get rid of the antagonist, big john or whatever his name was? or all paths are with him staying?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
If your save was from v0.04 or v0.04b (on certain paths), it's possible the save may not work. Saves from v0.04c should work regardless of path. I do apologize for this, but as the game is technically still in early development release, these problems can occasionally occur.
Thank you:)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
played a bit... is there a way to get rid of the antagonist, big john or whatever his name was? or all paths are with him staying?
Is there a way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, yes, you have the choice to either let him stick around but he will leave you and everyone else alone or you can boot him. Either way, the website stays on since that is a concession for him to leave/leave everyone else alone. That said, once you play further into the story, things happen to address a more permanent resolution...especially as we are 5 chapters in to a 7 chapter story.

If it helps to ease your discomfort, the MC has the option to tell the girls about it, and while not happy, ;) they are mostly on board as a means to an end in order to get him out of their lives.

Reactions: shawnnation

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The Fosters 0.05b
Fixes:
1 missing image during a Sam date.
Many typos
Some coding which was resulting in repeated dialogue during Maria dates.
Some coding which allowed the player to shower with Lucy before planning a date, causing some dialogue to not make sense.
Removed save file naming for mobile devices, since it was interfering with saving games on smaller devices.

No new content, fixes only!

New versions are in the Mega folder:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Fosters [v0.05b] [_13_] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 740 MB / 232 MB - TheFosters-0.05b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 705 MB / 198 MB - TheFosters-0.05b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: re-added "Julia's Game List" to my crunched version, "Merry XXXmas" remains removed

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Not sure if that is a post that requires a sub but he is back from the Cruise and rough estimate is:

Release Mid-may (ish)

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes