gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
OK, is this update really short or did I miss something? It went from waking up to his mom, the convo with her, talking to maria, the party, then the end.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
OK, is this update really short or did I miss something? It went from waking up to his mom, the convo with her, talking to maria, the party, then the end.
Did you use a cheat mod for chapter 5, and already date all of the girls? If not, you should have had a second date.

Without a date, yes, the chapter is shorter. The short developing time does help me get the finale out on schedule, though, since chapter 5 took longer than usual.

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Did you use a cheat mod for chapter 5, and already date all of the girls? If not, you should have had a second date.

Without a date, yes, the chapter is shorter. The short developing time does help me get the finale out on schedule, though, since chapter 5 took longer than usual.
Ah, that would be it, I'm using Lord Ashram's mod and went on all the dates in Chapter5. Thanks!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I just had about enough with this story. On a balanced route, he takes all the blame his mother puts on him even though she was the fucking reason all along, and then he goes being a little bitch to Carson because why not. Zilch character development no matter how it plays.

Reactions: mikel8519

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Good guys are nice guys and nice guys tend not to have enough confidence to get laid since they are generally relying on the women to make the first move and most women want the man to make the first move or they are put off by the lack of confidence.
I could actually write a Doctoral Thesis on just how inaccurate your statement is. There may not be a stupid question but that was definitely a stupid statement.

a nice or good guy does not lack confidence but is ruled by respect instead of arrogance.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Point system is stupid here
It makes sense, but you have to understand the scale the game is using. Imagine it was a scale from 0 to 10, 0 is Beta, 10 is Alpha, 5 would be balanced. If you choose Beta, your character does not have any real fight in him, he is going to go along with the way things are, he has little perversion and no real desire to change things. If you choose Alpha, your character is full on corrupt, he is very controlling and is really interested in himself. If you shoot for the 5, the more balanced approach, the character is perverted enough to want to have an incestuous relationship with the different girls, and is motivated enough to make it happen while also still caring enough to want to protect the girls (instead of using them like the full Alpha.)

On another note, I enjoyed the update, but that cliffhanger at the end..., I was already hit by the ending of the last update to Whispering Pines and now I am stuck on a cliff in two enjoyable games until they update! :D

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It makes sense, but you have to understand the scale the game is using. Imagine it was a scale from 0 to 10, 0 is Beta, 10 is Alpha, 5 would be balanced. If you choose Beta, your character does not have any real fight in him, he is going to go along with the way things are, he has little perversion and no real desire to change things. If you choose Alpha, your character is full on corrupt, he is very controlling and is really interested in himself. If you shoot for the 5, the more balanced approach, the character is perverted enough to want to have an incestuous relationship with the different girls, and is motivated enough to make it happen while also still caring enough to want to protect the girls (instead of using them like the full Alpha.)

On another note, I enjoyed the update, but that cliffhanger at the end..., I was already hit by the ending of the last update to Whispering Pines and now I am stuck on a cliff in two enjoyable games until they update! :D
I gave up. Not for me.

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
tbh Lucy is the only character that kept me playing this game, but now I am pretty bored of playing a game just for one side character.
the mom's model is decent and the sister too, even tho is the some model you see on half of f95's games. Lucy's model is really cool tho, and her character developement, + the only game that has a similar model is Harem Hotel but make up is different

some cons: Maria and Elena's models are kinda c0ckblocking
The MC's face is maing me uncomfortable
The punk girl is okay but pretty hard to understand
How the hell do you smash the mother in the a$$ without her waking up, wtf?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
tbh Lucy is the only character that kept me playing this game, but now I am pretty bored of playing a game just for one side character.
the mom's model is decent and the sister too, even tho is the some model you see on half of f95's games. Lucy's model is really cool tho, and her character developement, + the only game that has a similar model is Harem Hotel but make up is different

some cons: Maria and Elena's models are kinda c0ckblocking
The MC's face is maing me uncomfortable
The punk girl is okay but pretty hard to understand
How the hell do you smash the mother in the a$$ without her waking up, wtf?
That last ones easy to answere It's a game and game's use simular logic to cartoon's as in that you have to try and suspend belief.
Like how comeing in your mom/sisters mouth while she's sleeping never makes her choke or how fucking mom/sister while they sleep naver wakes them up.
or how coming in mom/sister's pussy or just comeing on them never seems to be noticed when they wake up ?.

Otherwise all those other MC's in almost every other game who stick their cocks in there sister's/mother's mouths or pussy's at night when their sleeping. Come inside them or even on them and never bother to try and clean up the evidence after themselves.
Would probably be in prison by now.
Or at the very least they would be homeless disowned and on a sex offenders registry :cool:
Game Carrtoon Logic.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
At least when it comes to Linda, she has mostly been passed out after using. There is no part of this game where she isn't on drugs, coming down from a high, dealing with withdrawal, or not available to be visited. There's really not a time when she is fully lucid and being raped in her sleep.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
At least when it comes to Linda, she has mostly been passed out after using. There is no part of this game where she isn't on drugs, coming down from a high, dealing with withdrawal, or not available to be visited. There's really not a time when she is fully lucid and being raped in her sleep.
Was Linda ever planned to be a proper LI or just bait for ultra alpha path? I really liked her physically, and wanted to be there to support and help her emotionally and mentally without feeling like piece of shit. Since I always play a romantic/love path in every game I can, I guess what I'm asking is, if there was ever a path like that for her character?

• Haha

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I wanted to remind everyone that chapter 7 will be the finale of The Fosters. I've started work on my next game and have released the Prologue, but it was denied on F95, despite not having any lewd scenes.

Anyway, I've written the first two alphas for chapter 7 and will probably release alpha 2 this weekend (if the animations don't take too long). I think the final portion of chapter 7 will be longer, but I'm hopeful to have it completed before the end of June.

As always, I'm fairly active on Discord, so that's a good place to check for updates and some little extras that don't get posted anywhere else. I was going to say the link is in my signature, but redknight deleted my signature. Here's the link:

Come check it out!

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Fosters [v0.04b] + Lord Ashram's Walktrough Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Can you update this to 0.06?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can you update this to 0.06?
Not worth it due to Chap 7 is getting closer to being done. Also 13 releases an Android port of his releases but if you want one with my Cheat Mod then you will need to wait until someone releases a version with that later.

Reactions: Xyyy

CTNK

May 14, 2021
acknowledge
Actually it's a good game
theme
The script is creative
But it's a pity that we have to stop here

of course
The producer can decide the content and mechanics rules of a game
It also leading why the game is fun

But surprisingly
Now this situation to feel hindered
seriously
Even if the user makes the alpha points or path
But this result is not ideal
Also not expected or being expected

Front
MC has some weird ideas
"in the pants of all girls "
like "do with all the girls"
That's fine
Anyway, these are not options just idea
We never judge ideas, argue with

But this time there is only one option
this is unacceptable

so that Here can be expected next time
trying on the path of balance or by the path of others ? must..kidding....

It's not like a game
more like being played
Its didn't expect it to rise to this sense of emotion

Maybe this opinion is not important to the fact and has no effect on the standing
The game's design still has supporters

however
But only this problem and experience
Hope it doesn't offend the hard working producers

best wishes
But let's be honest about the anger

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes