Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
got good ending 09, with the balanced path, im glad you made different paths and didnt force any evil stuff but left all to the player, thanks for the vn.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So the beta path have sex scenes or are all in the alfa path because If to have the sex scenes my only option is act like a psychopath predator I rather play another game

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
So the beta path have sex scenes or are all in the alfa path because If to have the sex scenes my only option is act like a psychopath predator I rather play another game
Why wouldn't there be sex scenes on every path? Most sex scenes are the same no matter which path you're on. Some are exclusive to a particular branch, but there is plenty of sex for all.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So from what I understand from reviews and skimming through the thread there is only 2 paths available for the player. 1 the MC is an abusive sociopathatic rapist and this is the only path with sexual content. 2 the MC is a complete simp loser and this path almost no sexual content. So is just supposed to be a game where the player is forced to give in to their bases desires if any content is to seen?
Well that sucked, a lot. Choices: Be a pussy or being a Predator that dies and your family basically all dies and big bad guy gets away with it all... -rolls eys-
You still have sex with the girls if you choice some or all the Beta Points, as a matter of fact you will miss a sex scene at the beginning of Chap 2 if your Alpha Points is higher than your Beta Points.
There is also the Balanced Path that can still get you one of the good endings.

PS. If you don't want to get ass raped in the pokey then just don't do anything sexual with your mother and you should be ok with most of the choices, that or use my Cheat Mod to get away with most of the stuff and still get one of the good endings.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Inline Spoilers helps people who haven't played the game yet or just started but don't want anything given away about the game.

Feb 17, 2022
You still have sex with the girls if you choice some or all the Beta Points, as a matter of fact you will miss a sex scene at the beginning of Chap 2 if your Alpha Points is higher than your Beta Points.

PS. If you don't want to get ass raped in the pokey then just don't do anything sexual with your mother and you should be ok with most of the choices, that or use my Cheat Mod to get away with most of the stuff and still get one of the good endings.
Ok, so play with your mod to get the sexy time andnot be a complete sociopath but no matter what hanky panky with the landlady

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
No, you will just end up in jail, and you will be offered 3 choices.
1st you get fucked.
2nd suck the guy.
3rd kill him = game over.

Feb 17, 2022

Ok, so play with your mod to get the sexy time and not be a complete sociopath but no matter what no hanky panky with the landlady.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I'm trying this out, and it seems good but the walkthrough is kind of shit. It tells you about the Alpha/Balanced/Beta paths, but doesn't give any clues about what to do to get the good or bad ends. Which kind of defeats the point of having a walkthrough.

Reactions: OleJackRipper
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes