Jun 27, 2017
i know its annoying, but can anyone atleast tell me if they actually release the new or 3 version back of Android version on their patreon? I need to know before subscribing

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.96 All Secrets Walkthrough

v0.51 guide | v0.61 guide
v0.71 guide | v0.81 guide
v0.91 guide | v1.0 guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.95 guide here | v0.97 guide here =>

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, When I go to the Sex shop and buy a video I get an error. I went into the img/pictures folder and I noticed that the video "PS-16.rpgmvp" is missing. Regards

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, When I go to the Sex shop and buy a video I get an error. I went into the img/pictures folder and I noticed that the video "PS-16.rpgmvp" is missing. Regards
PS these are video files and they are located in the "Movies" folder. "PS-16.rpgmvp" is a picture:

PS-16.png

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone got a copy of the last update 95012? I seem to have forgotten about it. NVM. Turns out it's still in the gofile link.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, bit of a noob question (only been playing this a couple of days) - how do we break the vases and what do I need to find to throw into trees to get stuff down?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I got a question I can't seem to find the last key that I need.
The tip that I am getting from strangers is:
"I was meeting with someone who told me he saw two keys in one room! What kind of crazy world do we live in?"
Does someone know where this key is?
Police station office

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
ok, bit of a noob question (only been playing this a couple of days) - how do we break the vases and what do I need to find to throw into trees to get stuff down?
You gain items throughout the story. It's a mechanic that stops you from short cutting content. Keep playing and you'll be able to collect them

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes