Oct 30, 2023
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.98031):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.98031):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
part 2 update please, thank you
v.99032 is out

Oct 30, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.99032 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested. The Update Maker app should work with the next NLT Media (SotS) game, i.e., make incremental updates from a recently updated Windows version of the game, provided the directory structure of the updated game remains the same. I recommend keeping a copy of this tool because I won't be providing updates to SotS once TGO ends and somebody else will have to step-up to do updates for SotS when it eventually begins.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.
i downloaded your mega link, its not 99%
its 97%

1710528322192.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle
Oct 30, 2023
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before updating or changing anything with your game make a copy/backup of your www folder so if anything goes wrong - and one day it will go wrong! - you can roll the game back to your last working version by replacing the fucked up www folder with your old one. If you don't do this you could end up with a wrecked game and have to download the whole thing again which is a pain. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO BACKUP YOUR WWW FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING TO AVOID DISASTER! You have been warned and now here's the Windows/Linux update of The Genesis Order v.99032 which you install at your own risk or no risk at all if you make that www backup first.

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Here's a link to the versions of the two WINDOWS tools I use to make TGO updates if anybody's interested. The Update Maker app should work with the next NLT Media (SotS) game, i.e., make incremental updates from a recently updated Windows version of the game, provided the directory structure of the updated game remains the same. I recommend keeping a copy of this tool because I won't be providing updates to SotS once TGO ends and somebody else will have to step-up to do updates for SotS when it eventually begins.

Mega

In the ZIP there is a PDF explaining all you need to know if you care to step in if I go AWOL for some reason.
this update is full of bugs

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.99034):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.99032):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
updated

Feb 8, 2023
this update is full of bugs
Worked for me and more than four hours since I posted the links you seem to be the only one complaining, which almost certainly means the errors you mention are unique to you nothing to do with the update. Hopefully you made a copy of your www folder as advised in which case all you need do is to delete the faulty folder, copy back your original folder, and your game will be restored to its pre-update state. If you haven't, well, nobody can say that you were warned of the risks in advance and how to protect yourself from disaster if the worst happened. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Worked for me and more than four hours since I posted the links you seem to be the only one complaining, which almost certainly means the errors you mention are unique to you nothing to do with the update. Hopefully you made a copy of your www folder as advised in which case all you need do is to delete the faulty folder, copy back your original folder, and your game will be restored to its pre-update state. If you haven't, well, nobody can say that you were warned of the risks in advance and how to protect yourself from disaster if the worst happened. (y)
Not the first time he says bugs all over and turns out mine is still intact sooo... in time you have to select those who have no clue and ignore their bellyacking :KEK:

Oct 30, 2023
go back to the judges quarters in the police station after doing the quest

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023

MEGA

Mega

GoFile

TOOLS

Mega

Thanks. it seems NLT released .99034 to replace .99032 a few hours ago.
Would you be able to upload the latest?

Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes