Mandevil

Aug 10, 2021
That's funny... I don't have to do shit to open a chest ( if key is in my possession ) just clicking on the chest itself... but if I edit the chest keys number... " lolnope ! cant open it " or something similar will happen ! :KEK:
well i got key by completing quest where i need to find wallet and key fob

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Welp you got to put up with some shits like this here in the future too... just giving a heads up ! ;)
Ehm sorry perhpas i understand what you wanna say, i just edit me post.
You were referring to the voice right? Because I was referring to some in-game text*

I really hate patreon rules... continue to chain the developers and not give them free will because of stupid rules, which in any case in one way or another are modified by those who understand how to mod games.
Its really sad because we can see that in game there is some plot hole that miss.
Heather is clearly the mother of the protagonist. Like Chloe's the sister.

And to weigh everything down now there is the audio that will ruin everything in some things ... But okay ... basically knowing the truth does not make you blind to the truth ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ehm sorry perhpas i understand what you wanna say, i just edit me post.
You were referring to the voice right? Because I was referring to some in-game text*

I really hate patreon rules... continue to chain the developers and not give them free will because of stupid rules, which in any case in one way or another are modified by those who understand how to mod games.
Its really sad because we can see that in game there is some plot hole that miss.
Heather is clearly the mother of the protagonist. Like Chloe's the sister.

And to weigh everything down now there is the audio that will ruin everything in some things ... But okay ... basically knowing the truth does not make you blind to the truth ;)
Nope not really... I mean both... the voice is a given but there are times when the text will be messed up as well ! This countermeasure was created by NLT and not Patreon although the two things meet at some place :LOL: Heather is CLEARLY NOT the mother of the MC unless she broke the world record with giving birth at 5-6 years old ! :KEK:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nope not really... I mean both... the voice is a given but there are times when the text will be messed up as well ! This countermeasure was created by NLT and not Patreon although the two things meet at some place :LOL: Heather is CLEARLY NOT the mother of the MC unless she broke the world record with giving birth at 5-6 years old ! :KEK:
So we know how old the protagonist is? I mean how you know that?
I'm still at the beginning of the game. I preferred to wait for the patch to start it. So I didn't play the whole first version, the first time . But in some places it is clear that she is the mother ... So you tell me that in other places she are not? Sure NTL is doing it to protect itself from patreon

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The Genesis what?
Familiar faces?
If they ae going to end a game , why not just start another with different faces, different endings, etc.
Something new, no drama or needless ending of the game cause of lack of script or imagination.
Hope this game doesn't have all those mini games that hold the story until you solve them.
That's another thing we can do without. Hope it's at least 10 or 20 GB before it ends.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone else not feelin' the models from this game or is that just me?
I believe they will grow on people as we get to know the characters better. Just wait and see.

About the concerns over TGO being too similar to TON: while gameplay wise both games look indeed almost identical, story wise they couldn't be more different, and the latest update really highlighted this fact.

In TON, that conversation between the MC and Erica would have ended with a sexual interaction between both characters (probably a mutual masturbation under the table while trying to pretend nothing out of the ordinary is happening), Erica would also think that the MC's clumsiness is kinda cute and give him her number. In TGO, Erica thinks the MC's clumsiness is pathetic and leaves him hanging, with is probably what a real woman would do in that situation. This scene alone shows how TGO is aiming for a very different experience when compared to previous NLT games and its very promising!

We'll see how things develop in the gameplay front as more chapters come along, there is more than enough time to improve what is already there.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So we know how old the protagonist is? I mean how you know that?
I'm still at the beginning of the game. I preferred to wait for the patch to start it. So I didn't play the whole first version, the first time . But in some places it is clear that she is the mother ... So you tell me that in other places you are not? Sure NTL is doing it to protect itself from patreon
We ALL are at the beginning of the game but I'm not blind and have my eyes open during game ! :ROFLMAO: There is no significant age gap between those two neither Carol Asian leads to impossibily Nellie ( who is possibly Tasha's mom ) could be a target but her traits are all wrong to be MCs mom and the rest are all in the wrong age too soooo... :p Never mind ! Dream the game as you like I don't mind ! :p

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
In TON, that conversation between the MC and Erica would have ended with a sexual interaction between both characters (probably a mutual masturbation under the table while trying to pretend nothing out of the ordinary is happening), Erica would also think that the MC's clumsiness is kinda cute and give him her number. In TGO, Erica thinks the MC's clumsiness is pathetic and leaves him hanging, with is probably what a real woman would do in that situation. This scene alone shows how TGO is aiming for a very different experience when compared to previous NLT games and its very promising!
So TGO is just TON but with a pathetic worthless MC that can't get laid? How is that better?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The Genesis what?
Familiar faces?
If they ae going to end a game , why not just start another with different faces, different endings, etc.
Something new, no drama or needless ending of the game cause of lack of script or imagination.
Hope this game doesn't have all those mini games that hold the story until you solve them.
That's another thing we can do without. Hope it's at least 10 or 20 GB before it ends.
Wut ? We're barely into the 2nd update and you're already crying the game has ended ? Like wut ?

ToN was over 9GBs after 2+ years of update, this game won't be much different

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wut ? We're barely into the 2nd update and you're already crying the game has ended ? Like wut ?

ToN was over 9GBs after 2+ years of update, this game won't be much different
I think it will... lucky if it stays inside of 15 GB ! ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
We ALL are at the beginning of the game but I'm not blind and have my eyes open during game ! :ROFLMAO: There is no significant age gap between those two neither Carol Asian leads to impossibily Nellie ( who is possibly Tasha's mom ) could be a target but her traits are all wrong to be MCs mom and the rest are all in the wrong age too soooo... :p Never mind ! Dream the game as you like I don't mind ! :p
Ah now i understand... you do not like incest story... so you're building a wall in front to avoid falling and getting hurt I see? :LOL:
The incest patch exists precisely for this reason. If you don't want to see the evidence don't do it huh :p
I have seen many women look much younger than their age. Sometimes they could be mistaken for brother and sister when they weren't. I know a girl tha make birth to her daughter at 14 year and when her daugher had like 16, the mother was 30!
At 20 she had 34. And trust me... no one think that she was her mother, look much more her sister.

In this game... MC as brawn hair and green eyes. Chloe as brawn hair and green eyes! And the mother? Some features coincide with him too. Yeah it might just be a coincidence. But looking at all the old NTL games, almost all of them are incest type game. And also the comics story are almost all incest... so really :p i think the wall soon it will fall making a lot of noise. And if not, it's still a great game to keep playing. Sure I'd lose that factor I love, but that's not a problem ;)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ah now i understand... you do not like incest story... so you're building a wall in front to avoid falling and getting hurt I see? :LOL:
The incest patch exists precisely for this reason. If you don't want to see the evidence don't do it huh :p
I have seen many women look much younger than their age. Sometimes they could be mistaken for brother and sister when they weren't. I know a girl tha make birth to her daughter at 14 year and when her daugher had like 16, the mother was 30!
At 20 she had 34. And trust me... no one think that she was her mother, look much more her sister.

In this game... MC as brawn hair and green eyes. Chloe as brawn hair and green eyes! And the mother? Some features coincide with him too. Yeah it might just be a coincidence. But looking at all the old NTL games, almost all of them are incest type game. And also the comics story are almost all incest... so really :p i think the wall soon it will fall making a lot of noise. And if not, it's still a great game to keep playing. Sure I'd lose that factor I love, but that's not a problem ;)
Dude if she was meant to be the mother then the developer would have secretly made the incest patch himself and wrote the dialogues for it.. not some guy from F95zone lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Dude if she was meant to be the mother then the developer would have secretly made the incest patch himself and wrote the dialogues for it.. not some guy from F95zone lol
For their last two games a patch has always been 'provided' that changed only names.

3.70 star(s) 217 Votes