NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
The Genesis Order V79062 Walkthrough:Heather KPage,Chest Key,Hell Key:
Just for help you
I bless you

Thank you - I like to try and do everything myself first before looking at guides - your Youtube videos are always the first I turn to when I am stuck.

The only reason I asked about the 'useless keys' is that I suspect that you only need three to make the key to get the 'Heather K-Page' so I was surprised to find four so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sombrelove

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
The Genesis Order 77061 - At the end of the chapter the Oracle tells you to speak to strangers on the street for additional secrets. As much as I’ve tried I can’t figure out what or where the old wives tale about treasure and following roaches is suppose to lead me. I could use a little help here. Thanks

wizardgoku

Apr 5, 2020
EJHarris, this video walkthrough helped me with The Genesis Order 77061, hope it helps you too:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
There are five. Possibly there will be a sixth or even more in subsequent updates. (There was a similar thing with "broken keys" in TON.)
Thanks - yes, I had also found five by the time I finished playing through the update. Agree, it is like the broken keys in ToN.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
It's strange that when I played my last work, I hoped no one would touch my girl. When I started playing this work, I wanted to touch all the girls.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2700920
pls help,I can't find anything here
Yes this is a strange one. I tried for some time looking for something here without success. I then went up and found another set of footprints that did lead to something. When I returned to this screen the footprints had disappeared. So I concluded that these two sets of footprints were related - the first set just indicating the direction you should walk to find the continuation. A bit strange though, I agree.

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes