Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Once you buy the box from the store open it from the inventory screen. you will be asked if you want to put anything in it.
IF QUESTIONS ANNOY YOU ALL SO MUCH STOP ANSWERING THEM. Not being an asshole is free.
Except that would rob them of the opportunity to be a sadistic bully who believes having a high post count makes them better than anyone with a low one.

Reactions: chuckd2041

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Did you trigger yourself mid-reply or you didn't quote good enough to have more than 1 where you could point at a butthurt replier and caps lock tell him to chill ? Whatever happened, still a good laugh
I wonder why people still don't understand that ? The side quests clues are easy to figure out.
Frankly it's getting easier to figure out lately.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder why people still don't understand that ? The side quests clues are easy to figure out.
Frankly it's getting easier to figure out lately.
Dude, some people don't know what the OP is. Some people can't copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other. Most people can't read above their own post .... The list goes on for a few more pages. Linear game being too hard for some people shouldn't surprise any1, especially if you went to the ToN thread in the last ~3 years and barely read anything between updates in this 1. Lost cause is a good approach. Braindead menchild is also pretty accurate. Or Murica can't be bothered to teach gradeschoolers basic stuff anymore ....... Endless possibilities, endless laughing opportunities

Sep 11, 2020
Funny thing is I have way more money than that dude mentioned yet there was no option to upgrade the house... like waaay more :KEK: Like sixty zeroes more... :ROFLMAO:
To buy and upgrade, you have to click on the locked items. Unlike the unlocked items it won't show you the amount. Then you click again i.e. confirm purchase like you do in case of buying normal items. Yureka, you own it. Just remember, click or press corresponding key from keyboard twice. Purchase like normal items though it shows locked or plenty of '?????????' signs. As I mentioned earlier, it would cost you a lot of money but you can surely buy them. In my case, I had to use save editor again to increase my bucks.

Wild guess is that all those ???? in the shop aren't coded yet, hence why you can't do much even if you haxed infinite $. Bigger question is : how did that dude photoshop all those items into his game ? Maybe he haxed more than $
There was no photoshop, no hax boss... everything I had told and shown were 100% authentic. You can buy and upgrade everything from the very beginning. All items are coded and available from the very beginning. Through corresponding update, the devs just unlock and set a particular price for each item. But actually you can force buy the items as I mentioned before. It won't mess up with your game. Same thing is true for TON also. You can upgrade your home fully right in the begining of the game.

Now my question is - after this long time with NLT games, nobody noticed that??? like, literally am I the only person who has ever tried it???

Anggus

Mar 24, 2019
Anybody knows the code for the church safe? I don't even know what a "steeple" is (not a native speaker); google translate says it's the bell tower, but I see no number anywhere.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anybody knows the code for the church safe? I don't even know what a "steeple" is (not a native speaker); google translate says it's the bell tower, but I see no number anywhere.
Look at the upper front of the chapel outside, near the roof.

Reactions: Darkenning

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
How to get to the roof of the temple of Eve and repair it? I go up with the help of a climber's hook, but then my legs slide. I found both old shoes, but I can’t use them in any way.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How to get to the roof of the temple of Eve and repair it? I go up with the help of a climber's hook, but then my legs slide. I found both old shoes, but I can’t use them in any way.
Go to the warehouse and click on both the died trees, and look at the grippy shoes recipe you will find.

Reactions: Darkenning

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To buy and upgrade, you have to click on the locked items. Unlike the unlocked items it won't show you the amount. Then you click again i.e. confirm purchase like you do in case of buying normal items. Yureka, you own it. Just remember, click or press corresponding key from keyboard twice. Purchase like normal items though it shows locked or plenty of '?????????' signs. As I mentioned earlier, it would cost you a lot of money but you can surely buy them. In my case, I had to use save editor again to increase my bucks.

There was no photoshop, no hax boss... everything I had told and shown were 100% authentic. You can buy and upgrade everything from the very beginning. All items are coded and available from the very beginning. Through corresponding update, the devs just unlock and set a particular price for each item. But actually you can force buy the items as I mentioned before. It won't mess up with your game. Same thing is true for TON also. You can upgrade your home fully right in the begining of the game.

Now my question is - after this long time with NLT games, nobody noticed that??? like, literally am I the only person who has ever tried it???
You are right... the house can be upgraded though there is no forced method... and there are no horroristic prices my money amount haven't even budged :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Regardless this seems like a fuckup from NLT coz buy something for ???? is smart dealership method if I ever saw one :KEK: So I decided to not save this upgraded house... as you can see at your home you bought an extension to your house... 2nd floor ( or attic ? :p ) but you can't access it... meaning this thing is half baked yet ! ;) Regardless I apologize you weren't saying hogwash the house CAN BE UPGRADED but I would advise against it since... when the time is right this should go without trouble :unsure:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I just spent a good minute trying to purchase ??? items using the method you describe. Every time, the MC says "I don't have enough money" or "I can't afford that." Which version of this game are you using -- I'm using the Windows version.

Sep 11, 2020
I just spent a good minute trying to purchase ??? items using the method you describe. Every time, the MC says "I don't have enough money" or "I can't afford that." Which version of this game are you using -- I'm using the Windows version.
You need a lot of money to do that buddy. Maybe 1000000$ for each item. You need to use save editor for that purpose in order to get a huge amount of money.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone know if there is a penis growth and also a breast growth scene in the game, maybe via the artefacts or something? Like how Treasures of Nadia did.

Oct 30, 2020
before formatting the PC I kept all the Appdata folders (Local - LocalLow - Roaming).
But I can't find the folder where the game saves are located.
I saw on page 1 which shows where to find the folder: \ Users \ <Your User Name> \ AppData \ Local \ User Data.
But I can't find any folder named User Data in Local!

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes